*504* Super Best Friends

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*504* Super Best Friends

Postby nall » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny discover David Blaine, magician and Cult Leader. Stan finds out early that the Blainiacs are not as nice as they thought. Stan has to convince Kyle, Kenny and Cartman that they've been brainwashed... but will he get to them in time? Jesus has a few tricks up his sleeve! Super Best Friends to the rescue!
CDuck

Re: *504* Super Best Friends

Postby CDuck » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:02 pm

First off. This is a genius episode. The tax exempt status is just beautiful!!
Second. This episode was drawn into the furore over the Danish cartoons of that muslim guy, 'cause it featured his image which is profane in Muslam!!
I'M A DRAMA KING!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:50 pm

^ i know, its totally ridiculous that they didnt want to show mohammed in cartoon wars after that

this was a really cool episode btw! i liked the kyle/stan moment at the end, even if it was kinda gay hehe
Probass82

Postby Probass82 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 am

I Swear to GOD, I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE[b] When Jesus asked Moses how to Kill a giant stone Abraham Lincoln. That Was the [b]FUNNIEST JOKE I ever saw anywhere!

Good Episode :lol:

Postby 203177 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 pm

This episode was okay, not my fave.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
joe12345

Postby joe12345 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:00 am

um how where the guys from south park allowed to show mohammads face. :o
hamada007

Postby hamada007 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:18 am

I always study that television somehow generates violence into children's minds. Actually, I didn't believe these studies until I watched South Park. When I saw South Park I expected that its a Jewish animation. I became sure of that when I read in Wikipedia that the manager of South Park is a Jew who is the same administrator (owner) of MTV, and you can notice this easily from the good character "Kyle". I wonder how they display this amount of violence in a cartoon! Even if it's not made for children, this cartoon makes fun of God, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed. I believe that if any body believes in God, he will not insult his prophets. Also, I don't know why the other monotheists attack prophet Mohammed. We, the muslims, believe in all the prophets (including Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed), and we don't draw or make fun of them, for the reason that the Islam encourages us to respect all the messengers.
Savage11811

Postby Savage11811 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 am

Probass82 wrote:I Swear to GOD, I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE[b] When Jesus asked Moses how to Kill a giant stone Abraham Lincoln. That Was the [b]FUNNIEST JOKE I ever saw anywhere!

Good Episode :lol:

Yeah :P...

I couldn't stop laughing at that! :lol:
Pykie

Postby Pykie » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 am

This episode is great. Especially how all the spiritual/religious leaders/teachers are "super best friends". Oh yeah and seaman. All of them believed and taught in principles of peace and in some part acceptence of diversity or change. By no means would these individuals hate each other. They were beyond that. Imagine you are a cave man... You wake up with no responsbilitys this day so you wonder off. All of a sudden an eagle fly's over and its magnificent. You are in aw and follow it for a while till you lose sight of it. Then a little later you come across a wolf. Its shocks you at first but then you realize it means no harm. For some reason you get the urge to follow it. Aginst your better judgement you follow for a little while then you start to realize your hungry. After you feel the hunger the wolf seams to lead you to a little stream. With fish to eat. Some one might worship that eagle and wolf thinking they lead you to that food source on purpose. So belief started there.Or rather religion. But there are not eagles and wolfs everywhere in the world. There might be tigers and elephants. So with that change of animal you get change of belief. Although core concept is same. The religious guys,girl and seaman new the core concept. Most everybody else gets caught up in "what animal?".
MelCandy

Postby MelCandy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I loved how Stan, Kyle, and the boys looked all the same. When Stan found Kenny dead I laughed so hard :lol:
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Favorite SP characters: Butters, Cartman, Randy
Favorite ep: Over Logging (1206)
kyleroxmysox2008

Postby kyleroxmysox2008 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 am

Oh, this was just filled with great moments! I loved this!

Best parts:

"Oh my god! They killed Kenny!"

*In distance* "You bastards!" :lol:

"Wanna go get a room and make out for a while?"

*Kyle and Stan start kicking him in the balls* :lol: :lol: It's always fun when Cartman gets beaten up, but when its Kyle and Stan kicking his ass together, that's the best it could get. XD

And, it was really funny when all of the boys looked alike. XD Definitely one of my top ten favorites.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Just saw this one! LOVED it!!!! Loved when Jesus swore 'Jesus Christ!' lamo!!! And all of Jesus' lame 'outdated' miracles. :lol: Loved when the boys couldn't tell who was who after they had their heads shaved!!! We could be staring at Kenny and not even know it lol. The whole Super Best Friends idea was just awesome and so funny. 'Sea Man!' So sad when Stan looks on at Kyle, wanting him to be his friend again. :( They need each other and this episode proves it.

Once again Stan is being the rational one who isn't taken up on the next 'cult'. He really is smart. Loved how Kenny dies and Stan keeps saying 'Omg, they killed Kenny!' to locate Kyle! :lol: And Stan and Kyle calling each other their 'super best friend' major AAWWWW. :mrgreen:

And both boys kicking Cartman in the end! HAHAHA

Great episode, 10/10.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
beersaround

Postby beersaround » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 am

Did anybody else notice that this episode showed an image of muhammad on national television only 2 months before the 9/11 attack? The blood is on your hands Parker and Stone! :)
southparkaddicted24

Postby southparkaddicted24 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 pm

That is ridiculous. 9/11, I am sure, had nothing to do with this episode. This was before the law was passed on images of Muhammad, so it was completely legal back then. Matt and Trey were just the only ones with the guts to do it.

babrock

Postby babrock » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:11 pm

beersaround wrote:Did anybody else notice that this episode showed an image of muhammad on national television only 2 months before the 9/11 attack? The blood is on your hands Parker and Stone! :)

Frak. I had no idea. That is an amazing coincidence. Upon seeing last wednesdays episode, I started wondering just this, and I found that there most certainly was an image of Mohamed from t first super friends episode. I saw it on utube, "Mohamed, master of fire" and I was wondering what t big diff was.

I knew that it had to be befor they atacked that Danish cartoonist but I had no idea that this 1st Super friends episode aired that long ago. It does fit tho. If that was episode 500 something and curently we are in season 14, then that would be 9 years ago or their abouts.

This is actualy maybe my bigest reason for coming to this forum actualy. I was curiose about this very thing. I have been watching since season 2 but my memory is filled w holes enuf that I totaly forgot that that was pre 9-11. I do remember tho that we were having problems w t fundies in t Moslem world even back then, so showing Mohamed even pre 9-11 showed some balls on their part.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”