*1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Louba

Re: "Britney's new look"

Postby Louba » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Guys, I love South Park, but this episode was baaaad. Really really baaaaad. I can't stand Britney but this was just...bad.
There wasn't one thing funny about it. I'm speechless. Maybe I don't get it (obviously) but it was beyond gross even for you guys.
I hope her kids never see this episode and I hope in her "state" she doesn't either. Not kewl.
Otherwise, SOUTHPARKROCKS!!!!!!
Sol_110

Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Sol_110 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:11 pm

I really sincerly hope that next week's episode will be funny. I have a different humor then others apparently who also watch south park but srsly, one of the worst episodes I have ever seen. I love cartman and kenny and hate stan and kyle, kyle especially. So any episode with him as the main focus is usually irritating. One of my 2 fav scenes of all time was in cartoon wars when he loses control of his bike and crys /laugh and when the parody of bart simpson hits him in the back of the head OMG that was hilarious. hope others who liked it had fun watching I surly didnt.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Personally, I enjoyed the episode the first-time through. The beginning was entertaining and funny (Mainly because I had to watch that debate because my mom had the same opinion as Randy), the middle was pretty good and still had a couple of jokes, but towards the end it fell a bit short. It was just like "Stan is trapped, Brittney dies via papparazzi, everything is a-okay." But I thought the "Hannah Montana" joke brought it back up because that certainly made me laugh.

I might watch it once or twice in the future, most likely with a friend who hasn't seen it. But I wouldn't go as far to making it a personal favorite like Le Petit Tourettes or Tsst.

(But all-in-all, this was a better ending than some of the celebrity endings we've gotten. Paris Hilton being shoved up Mr. Slave's ass, Bono sucking on a nipple a Randy takes the biggest sh*t in the world, and even though this wasn't 'the ending', the sub-plot of the Snuke in Hilary Clinton's vagina just seem to suddenly end.)
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:58 pm

jennib1975 wrote:Making fun of ourselves is awesome! But they aren't trying to make themselves into a 'holier than thou' group... and proved that by having the boys join in the singing at the end.

Best post so far. Matt and Trey could have had Stan and Kyle stay out of it like they usually do, but they realize they're guilty too. No one is innocent here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Louba

Postby Louba » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:06 pm

I was disappointed in this episode. I didn't think it was funny at all and I don't even like Britney. Her gurgling voice made me want to puke! (Her real voice makes me want to puke).
Celebs suck.
Hankie

Re: Re:

Postby Hankie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Hankie wrote:Hello, I'm french.

I wanted to know :

What are saying Hillary at (2:38) ??

...and spearchuckers. "Spearchucker" is a derogatory term for a black person.

Okay, thank you very much ;)
Destroctor2000

Postby Destroctor2000 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:12 pm

I thought the song were amazing. Cartman and Kenny should have been in it. But am I the only one that think Chris Crocker should have been in this epesode?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Destroctor2000 wrote:I thought the song were amazing. Cartman and Kenny should have been in it. But am I the only one that think Chris Crocker should have been in this epesode?

In a way, he was. Butters and a few other people made his plea for him.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
skacraze330

Postby skacraze330 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Destroctor2000 wrote:I thought the song were amazing. Cartman and Kenny should have been in it. But am I the only one that think Chris Crocker should have been in this epesode?

In a way, he was. Butters and a few other people made his plea for him.

i thought kyle in the wig near the end was a symbol for crocker..........

it was an ok episode 6/10 (still passing)........it felt a little season 6 to me......Kyle,Stan,Cartman,Butters.......which is fine. :zombiekenny: :gaykenny: :assface: :unhoodedkenny:

it had its laughs definitely darker humor, but decent nonetheless.

i hope they move to more 4th Grade oriented issues thats what i love about the show.

HILDOG! 08!
Last edited by skacraze330 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes.......I'm a rocker" - Skylar
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:35 pm

it was overall a good episode, but it had one huge problem

absolutely NO trace of kenny
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Yeah the opening scene with the four boys did seem remenisant of season 6,and kenny maybe cartman gave him the task of stiching clyde frog back together.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
el_cucaracha

Re: Britney's New Look

Postby el_cucaracha » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 pm

It's interesting that they just kept Cartman completely out of this one.
spermis

Postby spermis » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:14 pm

Very nice episode :)
Oh could someone say the name of the song, that plays on the end of the episode when stan and kyle sings with the others, and also on other scenes when they talk about britney dying? the one where you cant exactly hear the words..
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:35 pm

I can't decide if I liked that episode or not. It was morbid and creepy but it did have it's moments. Wonder why Kyle wore that wig the whole time. XD
kylestanfan

Postby kylestanfan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I can't decide if I liked that episode or not. It was morbid and creepy but it did have it's moments. Wonder why Kyle wore that wig the whole time. XD

So that the 'fro wasn't shown. It's canon that he hates having that monstrous shrub on his head out in front of cameras.
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”