*1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

skippy78

Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion

Postby skippy78 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:01 pm

The episode was really funny! Kenny always looked like he'd be a junkie! Heavy metal movie, awesome!! By the way I haven't been on in a while I like the new South Park look. :P
jayruthnam

Postby jayruthnam » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 pm

This episode was easily one of my favourites. I used to love sneaking a peak at the awesome boobage in heavy metal magazine (this was about 10 years ago :P)! Great storyline, username Veridian just made himself look like the biggest tool-fanboy-wow-loving-nerd by trying to attract some sort of comparison between the two.

And no, it wasnt because of the different animation, it was because of her awesome rockin' tits. And no, we dont want to see the same thing as 7 seasons ago - this show keeps it's edge by developing like any other show that has stood the test of time. Yes we will always have our favourite seasons but this show shouldnt stop growing because of that.

Oh and good work Verdian reminding the south park crew of what the show's themes should be about. Back to WoW for you chubby :)
kane14701

Postby kane14701 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:10 am

i loved this episode but did anyone else notice that it takes male cat urine to get high but cartman's cat is a female and we know this because in cat orgy it was having sex with all the male cats.
techdude4h

Postby techdude4h » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 am

Yeah Man...i totally notice....i was thinking how strange that is.
anaconda _dan

Postby anaconda _dan » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:24 am

Too bad many of the youngsters on here can't relate to Leonard Mogel's Heavy metal. The story line ties in perfectly. Any comparison to the WoW episode is irrelevant. Two different subjects.
One of the best yet this season.
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:05 am

That was such a great episode, I actually felt compelled to come and post about it.

Um, yeah.

Anyway, any episode where the South Park team plays with the animation becomes a classic by my standards.

By the way, thank you, Big-Will. I had completely forgotten that Anne Frank called her diary "kitty." That adds a whole new spin on the fantastic B-story, which, I must admit, was the highlight of the episode.

(On the sex of Mr. Kitty, I would just classify it as hermaphroditic, like Cartman's Mom.)
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 am

WHERE can I get those FLOWERS!?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Anto103

Postby Anto103 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:00 pm

How exactly is this version different from the original one?
Henshin-a-Go-Go-Baby
By the way I'm a Daywalker
step2ice

Postby step2ice » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:30 am

Man, I dig that chick. I probably should watch Heavy Metal.

Anyway, great episode.
Now, if I only could remember the song.
Scottman69

Postby Scottman69 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:16 am

Holly crap Heavy Metal is such a messed up movie. how they go the idea to do the trips as scenes from the movie is freakin hilarious!! i loved it
Enmitychii

Postby Enmitychii » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm definitely getting Heavy Metal off ebay when I get paid.
Morpheus414

Postby Morpheus414 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 am

BEST.

EPISODE.

OF THE SEASON.

So far.

But that was f*cking awesome. I put Heavy Metal on my Netflix list and it's on the 'Very Long Wait' status.

I almost pissed myself laughing when I saw that.

Anyway, that was awesome.

Cat piss is actually starting to become appealing enough for a kick-ass high like that.
All Hail Matt and Trey.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 am

I thought about posting selections from a lol-speak version of the diary here, but I'm better than that.
FredtheFrog

Postby FredtheFrog » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 pm

I have just have to say that this is "my favorite episode". every time matt and trey pull some random 80's reference outta their azz its like they're talking right to me, first the theme music from Buck Rodgers a while back, which gave me creepy chills - I had to go back and listen to it again and again (loved that show), and now heavy metal.

I forget the exact line from the episode but it's something like, "yeah and you can almost kinda see her boob but never really get to."

That slayed me.

When Heavy Metal first came out (with that cover poster and all…) I was like 12 or something, my buddy said he had seen it and it was amazing, "yeah it's this dirty cartoon all about this one really hot chick and you get to see her naked and she has sex in it like all the time and everything…" well I forget how long it took me to beg my dad to take me and I thought I was gonna spew just from the anticipation of guaranteed "lots of naked chicks all the time and sex and everything…" but like M&T said, the pay off never happens ("And you never really get a good look at her naked boobs anyway. "). And when I heard that line from the episode it was like there were these hands reaching into my memory back to that 12 year old and his anticipation, horniness and eventual letdown and after being pissed and my buddy for getting me to believe yet another one of his tall tales….. good times, great memories.

Matt and Trey, please never stop writing SP
lutshow

Postby lutshow » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey,
Everyone have been asking for the name of the cheese trip song...
But a i was wandering the name of the song (sounded jew to me) that plays when cartman is hiding cats...
Anyone?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”