It's hilarious! Go Kenny!
GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Haos wrote:Do any of you guys know the names of the songs in the background when Kenny got high?
I want the Name to
E.: I have the Name ^^
One of the best f*cking movies ever.
This is more than an homage.
This is a f*cking tribute.
This has got to be the best episode of Season 12 so far!
The good things of this episode:
1. It shows that Kenny (my favorite character btw) has much more to offer in the show without dying, and also places him (again) as one of the four main characters...
2. The homage to "heavy metal"...wonderful...the music, the animation...ahh...complete eyecandy...
3. The plot of the episode is insane, not like the weak plot of "breast cancer show ever"...
4. The jokes, tough they are not the funniest of all south park jokes, are pretty funny...Cartman hiding cats?...that was awesome!!
The bad things:
1. I couldn't get a good picture of her boobs anyway...
both very cool songs.
I'm an adict myself and alot of what happens here
oilyGAVIN wrote:Wow, totally gay. Why didn't Kenny die? What's up with the writters, and M&T? South Park has been going downhill ever since Guitar Queer-o (or whatever was after the Imagination land Trilogy). I don't get how everyone liked this episode when it wasn't that good. I bet all the people that liked it just recently started watching SP and have seen no old episodes to compare it with.
I've only recently started watching South Park, however, I purchase heaps of classics from iTunes, and I still think their all great. I bought season 11 the other day, and it's great! Season 12 is awesome, to. Major Boobage is the best episode for 12, because... so many boobs. I wish I was kenny so that I could lather the boobs with soap
Anyway, season 12 is great. I know Trey will probably banging his head on the desk to get new ideas for an upcoming show, and we'll have to see what the future holds. I can't wait for season 13!!
Is like to point out how they probubly wernt allowed to show her tits due to rules and what not but i seen the pair and plenty more blantent titties in the art all arround. Super halarious statement if even ment as one.
Finally how they were able to work cartman into the "cat savior". That was awsome. 10/10 for this episode.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests