*1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

corkboy88

Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion

Postby corkboy88 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:04 am

seems to be running against what everyone thinks, but i thought it was a weak episode. really enjoyed the britney one, thought it was fantastic. this week, i dunno, never really thought the story was that good to be honest. the aids episode was brilliant too, 'aids, how retro' hahaha
DaveCR

Postby DaveCR » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:13 am

What a fantastic Kenny episode! I loved his expressions throughout the ep, as well as his speaking parts.

I also liked that not only was there a B-plot with Kyle and Gerald, but also a C-plot with Cartman and the cats to keep the non-Kenny fans occupied.

I was worried that they were gonna randomly kill Kenny as he was starting to smell the flowers, but thankfully that didn't happen.

And I LOVED his dancing at the very end! :D
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 am

Best episode ever! And where can I get those flowers at the end? I especially love the part when Gerald And Kenny were wrestling in the sand box like drunks.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Shelby69

Postby Shelby69 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Anyone else notice the resemblance between the Heavy Metal logo on the DVD cover http://www.imdb.com/media/rm139828736/tt0082509
and the South Park writing. I can't find any photo's to back this up but the writing definitely looks similar to something!

Also I don't know why so many people complain when Cartman is the centre of attention. He is clearly the funniest! Kenny can't even talk properly! I think we need another Cartman vs Kyle massive plot, with a twist like usual.

Anyway great episode gonna watch Heavy Metal now!
sabresandbills07

Postby sabresandbills07 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:30 pm

GREATEST EPISODE EVER!
asqwanka

Postby asqwanka » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Why would Cartman clearly be the funniest? He's the most accessible character, but that doesnt make him the funniest. Me personally, my favorit char is Randy (stan's dad)... And saying kenny cant even talk properly shows just how much you're missing the point, it's painfull.

I loved the new episode, but Ive loved the entire season so far. The aids episode was ok, the britney episode was hillarious and this one was also greatly entertaining.

Whatever so many doesjbags are saying, keep it up... you're doing great.
It_Took_A_While

Postby It_Took_A_While » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:37 pm

I totally agree with everything below. What an awesome episode!! We laughed all the way through it. I too hope that South Park is going back to it's roots like really good character development, random funniness and so on. One of my favorite parts was Cartman hiding the cats and then at the end the cat letting his Human parents know he was pissed off at them for sending him away. So many good parts in this great ep. Way to go guys!!

Signed: Long Time Fan

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Copied and pasted straight from my LiveJournal:

South Park Episode 1203: Major Boobage
First view rating: 10/10

Now that is the Kenny I knew and loved and missed! So much insanity in this episode! Like with The List, there was no crap about current events, celebrities, or anything like that, just a basic silly story; I hope to God they continue making episodes like this one and The List! They seem to be headed back toward their roots (though they haven't completely abandoned the style of new South Park, which I guess is fine; you get a taste of both worlds that way). This episode honestly felt like a classic even down to the first use of the "we learned something today" line since Season 7. I loved Cartman's plot with hiding the cats in the attic. One nitpick though: IS CARTMAN'S CAT A MALE OR A FEMALE?! In Cat Orgy, Cartman's cat was in heat, suggesting it's a female, but the cat is called Mr. Kitty and in this one it was suggested that the cat is a male. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter. So yeah, I loved this episode. Definitely the best of Season 12. Better than most of Season 11. Better than pretty much all of Season 10, Season 9... it might be on par with the best episodes of Season 8. So wacky and random! I want more crazy episodes like this! Random: I thought for sure Kenny was going to die at a couple parts, but he didn't. I don't mind though; I think I like the idea of him being a normal character now just as long as they use him.
Twelvie

Postby Twelvie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:45 pm

This episode reminded me why I love Kenny- He's completely and adorably crazy. Great ep, although having not seen Heavy Metal the "cheese scenes" were a little strange to me, but I loved the animation nonetheless. I'm so glad Kenny was finally in the show without being overshadowed by Butters, and I hope we have more eps like that.

Woah, wait. Did Cartman just show compassion for something? :lol:
rdsoxs86

Postby rdsoxs86 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:50 pm

I really thought it was a great episode. I definately underestimated it when the press release comes out. But, there was something that didn't make sense. For the past 12 seasons Cartman has never really like cats. What ever happened to "No, kitty thats my pot pie."? Great episode. I really like the Spitzer parody near the end.
Nightstar

Postby Nightstar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Good episode - I thought that Cartman was going to turn into a sort of underground 'drug' dealer which would have been a way to show how criminalising certain highs causes more problems than it solves.

Gutted you weren't shown that bird's tits as well - she was up there with jessica rabbit.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:02 pm

asqwanka wrote:Why would Cartman clearly be the funniest? He's the most accessible character, but that doesnt make him the funniest. Me personally, my favorit char is Randy (stan's dad)... And saying kenny cant even talk properly shows just how much you're missing the point, it's painfull.

I loved the new episode, but Ive loved the entire season so far. The aids episode was ok, the britney episode was hillarious and this one was also greatly entertaining.

Whatever so many doesjbags are saying, keep it up... you're doing great.

Whats a doesjbag?
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
lexxy420

Postby lexxy420 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:11 pm

lol i wish drugs were that good!! :cartmanlaugh:
chel

Postby chel » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:15 pm

The part where Kenny barfs...hilarious.
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
Shelby69

Postby Shelby69 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Missing the point? I completely get it, but to be fair he cannot talk properly can he!
Cartman can talk and I find him hilarious. Randy is definitely a very close second! I loved the bad dad baseball episode and the one with the virgin Mary bleeding out of her ass.
Also what is a doesjbag??
You would think as a South Park fan you could at least spell Douche! Biggest Douch in the universe, turd sandwich or a giant douche etc.
sublime90

Postby sublime90 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:35 pm

that was awesome. if gerald has been clean for 10 years why did he still have the whole set up lol. it was a good rip on heavy metal wich is basically boobs and violence. gerald vs kenny was great. my fav ep of this season so far

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”