*1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Sounds like Cartman will be Hitler again.


PLEASE don't let this garrison focus episode be like D-Yikes.
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby butters kenny » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:20 pm

i hope ms garisson changes back to mr in this one before he was funy now shes [a bitch
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Can this episode undue all the terrible things that came from Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina? Probably not. But is it a step? Yes.
Cartman in control of the classroom? Sounds like a few fics I used to write.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
shazzaTPM
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:09 am

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby shazzaTPM » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Please turn Garrison into a man again, the episode title and the description mean there is good chance for that.

f*ck Mr. Slave man, bring back Mr. Hat. Matt and Trey have been going back to their continuation roots lately (Stan/Wendy, "I've learnt something today", Actually using Kenny), and a story where Mr. Hat returns would be fan freaking tastic.
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 pm

shazzaTPM wrote:Please turn Garrison into a man again, the episode title and the description mean there is good chance for that.

f*ck Mr. Slave man, bring back Mr. Hat. Matt and Trey have been going back to their continuation roots lately (Stan/Wendy, "I've learnt something today", Actually using Kenny), and a story where Mr. Hat returns would be fan freaking tastic.


I'd settle for Mr. twig

yeah. I said it.
SirKerrek
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:56 am

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby SirKerrek » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Oh man, now this sounds like an awesome episode. The Garrison episodes are always twisted and disgusting, and I'm sure that this will be no exception. Besides, I liked Mr. Garrison better than Mrs.

And then Cartman's taking over the classroom is like a succulent little cherry on top. If my instinct is telling me the truth, then this one should be great.
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
shazzaTPM
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:09 am

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby shazzaTPM » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:
shazzaTPM wrote:Please turn Garrison into a man again, the episode title and the description mean there is good chance for that.

f*ck Mr. Slave man, bring back Mr. Hat. Matt and Trey have been going back to their continuation roots lately (Stan/Wendy, "I've learnt something today", Actually using Kenny), and a story where Mr. Hat returns would be fan freaking tastic.


I'd settle for Mr. twig

yeah. I said it.


You know what, I would too.

Just not Mr Slave/anymore female Mr Garrison.
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Well, here's a question. Garrison's balls blew up when Kyle jumped, so his scrotum might be intact after they reversed the dolphinplastry.

Now, how can they change him back, without making either a fake penis, or taking someone else's? Keep in mind, if Garrison's going to be a man, he'd need testicles for the male hormones. Maybe take Craig's? (Quest for Ratings reference).
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby butters kenny » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:48 pm

take mr.slaves its not like hell need them
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:50 pm

butters kenny wrote:take mr.slaves its not like hell need them


he will if he wants to play with his 'wife' big gay al.
Zyblorg
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:56 am

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Zyblorg » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Seriously, I don't know if I'm ready for Ms. Garrison to be a Mr. again so soon. I mean, it really wasn't that long ago he got his vagina. Then again, that's the kind of fickle thought you can expect from Janet. This should be sweet! :mrgreen:

I'd also like to see what they can do with Cartman running the classroom. Knowing South Park, they won't be holding anything back.
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Zyblorg wrote:Seriously, I don't know if I'm ready for Ms. Garrison to be a Mr. again so soon. I mean, it really wasn't that long ago he got his vagina. Then again, that's the kind of fickle thought you can expect from Janet. This should be sweet! :mrgreen:

I'd also like to see what they can do with Cartman running the classroom. Knowing South Park, they won't be holding anything back.


Maybe Stan and Wendy try to usurp Cartman and take over? You know Kyle will spaz out early in and Cartman will send him to the principle.
Metal_Meatwad
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 pm

How do we view that picture with Cartman shaing his head on the first page?
Sonic Man78
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:13 am

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Sonic Man78 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Does this mean Garrison's getting another sex change?? To me, it sounds an awful lot like it. As for Cartman taking over the class?? I smell trouble and an extremely miserable Kyle.
"Bullies beware! The Hero Signal means you'll be hurting now!"
Metal_Meatwad
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:33 pm

New picture: Image

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests