*1205: Eek, A Penis!* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Deviorian

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Deviorian » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 am

For the love of god, PLEASE upload the full "Somewhere" song! For a ringtone perhaps?
I totally loved it :) Original one doesn't stand a chance!
Maniacal

Postby Maniacal » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:07 am

Pretty good episode overall, glad to see Kenny in there this episode. Laughed my ass off at the singing mouse/penis, and this is the second genetically engineered creature on the show that has a singing nature, along with little mephesto's Kevin, which both seem to only sing to the moon on quiet nights
MikeTheMouse

Postby MikeTheMouse » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 am

The episode was so-so funny. The Penis Mouse saved it though. :mrgreen:
TsiLLarkaS

Postby TsiLLarkaS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 am

i believe that garisson should kiss his penis when the penis-mouse found him
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 am

Eh, rating wise, I say it's a step down from last week's and the previous week's. I guess we can blame "writer's strike" :)

All in all, Season 12 offers a variety. Kenny, Garrison, Butters, Kyle/Cartman.

Now, I'd like to see Stan or Wendy pick up the ball. I don't think Stan even said a line last night, heck even Kyle had only 3 lines.

New episode next week, we'll see what's in store.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:26 am

The episode was ok not as good i thought it was going to be,some fuuny scenes like the steam room and when garrison asked the boys if they had seen his penis and only cartman could teach a class the finer points on cheating for me 7/10 as HAcoreRD said i would like to see a stan/wendy episode also.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
verbeekie

Postby verbeekie » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:51 am

butters: ouch, that hurt my brain.. ouch!! :lol:
gotta love that, Butters rules!
Ophiax

Postby Ophiax » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:53 am

This episode was great! Very imaginative, like in the earlier seasons! It was too much for Butters to handle..

Oh, and now that I've reached the end of the episode...I am so glad about Garrison! :)

//Ophiax the gullible Swede from Sweden
Perrydotto

Postby Perrydotto » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:20 am

Well, I actually think they also parodied "Dangerous Minds" - Would suit it too.
Very nice episode overall, especially that Mickey Mouse thing; sweet spoof on rule 34!
Nerys

Postby Nerys » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:21 am

I didn't really get the point of this episode...
Actually, I think I "misinterpreted" the episode... :D
Never really understood their opinion on abortion... I thought I did after "An Aborted Dinner Date", but I'm not that sure anymore...

Anyway, every episode with Cartman in it is just great, and the penis-mouse thing just made my day... (I liked Garrison better as a lesbian though...!)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:23 am

Meh/Muh.
It was ok. I mean, in the back of my mind I thought that they might hit on the ear-mouse thing (although that should have been apparent by the title of the dickisode...episode), and the Stand and Deliver parody only flashed in my mind for a second. I didn't think they'd actually do those things though.
I could kind of see the escape of the penuse coming... ...and it was funny seeing the thing flop around on the back of that mouse. Butter's reaction to Garrison's questien was priceless. :) I wish he had made a comment about insanity instead but that's close enough for me. Oh, as soon as the steam room door was opened, I knew what was going to happen next. :roll: The singing was quite stupid imo. I don't even think I've seen An American Tail in 20 years.
The Cartman story was... well, it just was. I agree that I would have liked to have seen more of what went on in the SP classroom after the adults left.
The "Ow doo I reech deez kkeeedddzzz?!?!" got annoying after the 1500th time. At least he finally did reech deem.
cartmanismylove4ever

Postby cartmanismylove4ever » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:31 am

The episode was ok but i still thought it had a few things that u wud remember and talk about it with ur friends..... the classroom pick for the sub wuz hilarious. cartman went up on a chair to be pickd.... and then with the yaaaaaaa stuff it was even funnier. i also thought that some good one liners were " there going to fckn murder u" and "how do i reach these kids" i wud probly ratee this episode a 7 out of 10
Favorite Characters: Cartman and Butters

Favorite All Time Episode: Tonsil Trouble
themanthecartman

Postby themanthecartman » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:01 pm

7/10 LOL GO CARTMAN you Cartmaniez that was pretty funny and good to see mr garrison a guy again, pretty funny how the penis sang lol.
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
marco74

Postby marco74 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey, I think I found the ear-growing-on a mouse reference in this episode of CSI NYC
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=kefoIXnLAN0

plus the episode was 8.5/10, much stress on the "penis thing" - all the hysteria related to sex and also hints at white women's sexuophobia, which is sometimes so close to the Vatican rubbish
swapnilbel

Postby swapnilbel » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:37 pm

This was worst South Park episode I have seen,ever. I couldnt figure out why they left the chance to make kick ass comedy out of Cartman being a teacher. Why they had to send him to Inner City ghetto? Man this sucks. I have watched every single SP episode and this just sucked. Family Guy is funnier if this continues.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”