I thought Garrison’s search for a new penis clever and funny; especially the police sketch of the missing mouse with the penis! Chasing the mouse/penis around got a bit tedious but having them sing a duet...Priceless! The best part of the Garrison theme was: MR Garrison is back and his penis now squeaks!
All-in-all a very entertaining show!
- Cartman's LA-tEEno accent was incredible. A wonderful parody of an underrated movie/character.
- The whole theory about white people cheating is so spot-on. The Belichick example was perfect. If you cheat and you lose, it's cheating. If you cheat and you win, it's savvy.
- Someone made mention of the fact that the penis was circumcised, and I wanted to point out that maybe the doctors circumcised it when it was baby-sized.
- When Garrison was all sprawled on that park bench and Eek! approached, I thought it would have been funny if Eek! had walked up the bench and onto Garrison's crotch, and then when we pull back we see what looks like him sitting there with his penis out.
- I think you can be pro-choice and still against abortion. I'm more or less a Libertarian, and that's sort of where I stand. I think it should be legal, but it's definitely cheating. It's like, I want to get rid of abortion too, but I think the only solution comes on the demand side, not the supply side. Same thing with the drug war and the war on terror. People are concentrating on the wrong side of things.
- There was room for a joke when Butters' dad said, "How do you know what your teacher's penis looks like?!" Butters could have replied, "He told us!" If I remember correctly, Garrison had described Eek! to them.
- Great editing during that one scene when those two guys are talking and they trail off, and after a couple seconds of silence Garrison rushes into the scene and asks, "You've seen a penis?!"
Anyway, stellar episode.
Glad to see MR Garrison back, but the episode could and should've been funnier. Maybee it's because i'm a brit and don't know squat aboot American football?
Forgettable i'd say...
Check my Fanarts!
Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
kfgg wrote:The singing on the fence by the moon was a direct parody of "Somewhere Out There" in the movie An American Tail. In the movie Fivel and his sister sing it. Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram did the end title version which is an Adult Contemporary/Soft Adult Contemporary classic.
omg, i haven't watched that movie in ages!!! i totally remember the song! now that i think about it, i might want to watch that movie again, since i own it...
"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
redlightsp wrote:THIS EPISODE IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. Not 1 laugh the whole episode. As a devoted fan since the beginning, my hopes have come crashing down for there to be much of a future. I dont know if they are losing their touch, gone mad gay, or just hired some horny and slutty interns to guest write. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. Its ashame because they can be so on key with many episodes and then they release this horseshit. Quick make a recall before its not too late.
why do people always pull out the "i've been a devoted fan from the beginning" and "the writing is crap" whenever there is an episode they do not like? i majorly disliked tonsil trouble, yet knew it was either not to my taste or just an off episode (this point has now been proved as all the other episodes have been AWESOME). if you dont think there is much hope for the future, then DON'T WATCH! its that simple!
right, now thats out of my system, on with my ep review
loved all the part involving garrison (HE is an ace character), although not seeing the parodied movie, cartmans part flew over my head (although still quite funny). Best part: all the bits with the flopping penis mouse! Worst bit: Kyle ranting at cartman (glad he had little airtime for once)
+1 for the Stand and Deliver parody
-2 for wasting the opportunity to mock Lou Diamond Phillips
+1 for making fun of Bill "The Cheating Genius" Belichick
+1 for the absurdity of the mouse/penis duet
+2 for the "My wife had ovarian cancer so she can't have babies... - Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cause your wife's a dude, faghit (pause) YAH! I'M BACK!"
+1 Mr. Garrison's penis still squeeks
-0.5 cause I miss Officer Barbrady as the cop
And the whole abortion thing troubles me ... simiply because a lot of people who post these things come from nice families and don't come from "forced" families. Young people who come from "nice" families who were mostly hidden from the bull sh*t their parents endurred ... and that babies make everything ok.
Cheating nature by way of abortion ... I guess we cheat nature ALL the time starting with birth control and ending with our egrigrious energy consumption.
And none of us would give it up for the world.
mmm wrote:Yeah, I saw that movie in Spanish class, don't remember the name.
Woohoo, MR. Garrison is back
its stand & deliver
2.Eek, a penis!
4.Canada on strike
5.Brittany's new look
AxayPaulene wrote:Don't we all?Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
I left go of mine a long time ago and didn't have any cheese.
Can I just be totally immature and say that I loved the penis jokes? 'Cause I did. XDD I loved the "Women, always so afraid of penises." line and that scene when Ms. Garrison was telling the boys, "my penis is on the loose!" and all of those women being scared of the penis mouse, and that drawing of Mickey Mouse with a boner...oh my God. I laughed my ass off at all of those penis jokes. XD
I enjoyed the Garrison subplot more than the Cartman subplot, though. It was pretty good, but I dunno...teaching those "keedz" to cheat...that's just crazy. I didn't realize that cheating was considered the white people method. XD (Cartman's accent was funny though. And him comparing cheating to the Patriots and to abortion was funny too.)
Well, the best part of this episode is the fact that Mr. Garrison is back! I'm so happy he's a dude again. I'm sure that pretty much the entire SP fanbase is happy about that. (Now one question remains: is Mr. Garrison gay or straight? As far as we know, he still likes women, so I guess we'll have to wait and see if that's still true.)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest