*1205: Eek, A Penis!* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1205: Eek, A Penis!* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:07 am

Well, I think Garrison has proven that he will have sex with anything. I don't know if I'd call him "gay" per say, but yeah, he's pretty f*cking gay.
I'm still waiting to see if anyone has an opinion on my last questien.

Cheap joke in 3, 2, 1...
Gawd. It's a good thing Garrison wasn't black, otherwise that mouse'd be on it's side all the time.
*rimshot*
Thank you.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Joe Siracuse wrote:I can't believe any of you die-hard South Park fans could call this a "good" episode. You must not have been watching the same episode that I was. I definitely have no idea where some people are getting "GREAT" from. This episode was horrible!!!

I saw someone asking why people always mention that they've been there from the beginning while saying they don't like a new episode - It's because they are trying to say that they have many reference points from the shows earlier days to compare to when talking about a new episode. At least that's why i've said it.

For the brilliance that Matt & Trey have come up with so many times and all the amazing episodes they've done - This can't even be considered an "okay" episode.

It seemed like they weren't even trying with this. The writing seemed totally thrown together with very little effort.

Some of the episodes from this season have been good, some bad...but if this is an example of what we can expect from episodes down the road, I really fear for this show's future.

Worst of this season so far BY FAR and one of the worst episodes they've EVER done in my opinion.

"Canada On Strike" was incredible. It felt like an episode from a past season. Give us more of that stuff guys! Please!!!! I know coming up with new ideas is difficult and you guys are really pressed for time a lot while making the show but come on!!! You guys can do so much better than this.

Please, never ever ever make another episode like this again.

I disagree, I think Canada on Strike was the one that was thrown together with very little effort. And I believe the worst episode of the season is Brittany's New look. This episode was good because first off, It brought Mr.Garrison Back, also every character had somewhat of a small part in the episode, plus it made fun of those inspirational teacher movies (I hate those movies so much!!!!) and it's just my kind of humor because a rat with a penis on it's back was running around town. Especially the part with the sketch of Micky Mouse with an erection and when Butters said "That's my teacher's Penis!" and his dad said "Butters, how do you know what your teacher's penis looks like?". So there has been way worse episodes.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Great episode.

The best parts were:

-Cartman ripping on the New England Patriots.
-The mouse running around town with the penis attached to it's back.
-The quote from Mr. Garrison @ the end ("Get an AIDS test homosexual because your wife's a dude").

I've read poor reviews for the start of this season from many different critics, but for some reason I think this season is starting out fantastically. This episode in preticular isn't as good as "Tonsil Trouble" or "Canada on Strike", IMO, but I've seen alot worse episodes from older seasons that have gotten better ratings from critics, so I'm a little shocked.

Overall, I'd give the start of this season a 8.9/10.
I'd rate each episode as follows:

Tonsil Trouble: 9.8/10
Britney's New Look: 7/10
Major Boobage: 9/10
Canada on Strike: 10/10
and,
Eek! A Penis!: 9.2/10
candies

Postby candies » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:33 pm

What a hilarious episode with Mrs/Mr. Garrison wants to be a man again and Cartman teaching inner-city kids to cheat.

My favorite scene was when Mrs. Garrison ran into a spa shower room and accidentally grab a random man penis and said “ Hey! You not my penis” had me rolling on the floor, I have no idea why that part was funny but it was genius.

That parody of Stand and Deliver was classic and Cartman’s accent voice was pure comedy if only he voice were a little bit deeper….

That part when Butters’ dad said “ Butters how do you know what your teacher’s penis look like?” and Butters looked at him with a confused look “ Huh?” is absolutely hilarious.

All the women’s lifted their dress whenever they saw the mouse/penis running through and saying “Eek!” was weirdly odd and funny.

I loved Cartman speech of cheating is the best to those inner-city kids and his new famous word “ How do I reeech these keeeds!”

Rating: 9/10.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
gloriadarko

Postby gloriadarko » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:20 am

the patriots suck.
azwethinkwebee

Postby azwethinkwebee » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:31 am

Stand and deliver, the movie was stand and deliver, it was driving me nuts. About Jaime Escalante
coyoteseven

Postby coyoteseven » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:24 am

Joe Siracuse wrote:I can't believe any of you die-hard South Park fans could call this a "good" episode. You must not have been watching the same episode that I was. I definitely have no idea where some people are getting "GREAT" from. This episode was horrible!!!

I saw someone asking why people always mention that they've been there from the beginning while saying they don't like a new episode - It's because they are trying to say that they have many reference points from the shows earlier days to compare to when talking about a new episode. At least that's why i've said it.

For the brilliance that Matt & Trey have come up with so many times and all the amazing episodes they've done - This can't even be considered an "okay" episode.

It seemed like they weren't even trying with this. The writing seemed totally thrown together with very little effort.

Some of the episodes from this season have been good, some bad...but if this is an example of what we can expect from episodes down the road, I really fear for this show's future.

Worst of this season so far BY FAR and one of the worst episodes they've EVER done in my opinion.

"Canada On Strike" was incredible. It felt like an episode from a past season. Give us more of that stuff guys! Please!!!! I know coming up with new ideas is difficult and you guys are really pressed for time a lot while making the show but come on!!! You guys can do so much better than this.

Please, never ever ever make another episode like this again.

If this is the worst season by far, then that means they're sure to have a Furry episode! Every other TV show is gettin' one.
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:55 am

Ohh yeahhh! I've been waiting for this from the very beginning of the season 9. Garrison is a man again! Thanks God! finally it reached the guys (I mean M&T) :)
And I strongly disagree with those who hate this ep, it's really not that bad. Not great, though, but certainly not bad. And, of course, making Mrs. G. a Mr. excuses any flaw :P
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
laramina02

Postby laramina02 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 pm

the unrelated storylines in one episode was a little off-putting but still found the ep funny overall.

what i'd like to see is an 4 original boys-centered ep. i think thats what made the emmy winning WoW ep so good, the whole thing was all about the original gang (stan, kyle, cartman, kenny). i love butters to death, but a little less butters would be good.

still a really funny season so far! :lol:
AFroNaut

Postby AFroNaut » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Favorite quote this episode:
My penis is on the loose! If you see it, just try to catch it with some cheese.

I think a few other posts kinda hit on this: the episode wasn't just a parody of 'Stand and Deliver'. It was also a send up of the "white suburban middle class teacher goes to inner city school to make a difference" movie cliche (from 'Blackboard Jungle' to 'Freedom Writers'). To me that's what made the cheating theme so funny.

Political and sports team opinions aside, South Park's at its best when it takes the familiar then turns it on its head (and us along with it). :assface:
jmw1122

Postby jmw1122 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:01 pm

I suppose if I wasn't a Patriots fan I would've found Cartman's half of the episode amusing. And I didn't know this but apparently the Patriots are the only team to ever cheat and never ever won a game because they're good. Nope, it was always cheating. Thanks Matt & Trey, you've really opened my eyes!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Hey, I am a pats fan and I still found it amusing :P
Nothing beats butters and cartman this season!

But anyways, The next episode on Wendesday
It better have a stan/randy mainstream.

We've basically have had everything else.
and unfortunately, i am looking for something involving drinking for poop again.

Especially after Mr. Garrison's return.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm a Steelers fan! That had nothing to do with anything! And I found the cheating part funny. HAHAHA! Take THAT Patriots!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Prutger

Postby Prutger » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Anyone else noticed the van of the "Ghost of Human Kindness" (from Child Abduction is not funny)? :)

It appears briefly right before the scene where Garrison asks the boys if they had seen his penis.

I really like it when other episodes are referenced.
*Sigh*
How many times do we have to get through this?
You're black, you can play bass.
gloriadarko

Postby gloriadarko » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 am

jmw1122 wrote:I suppose if I wasn't a Patriots fan I would've found Cartman's half of the episode amusing. And I didn't know this but apparently the Patriots are the only team to ever cheat and never ever won a game because they're good. Nope, it was always cheating. Thanks Matt & Trey, you've really opened my eyes!

.. 18-1

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”