*Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kobb

Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Kobb » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:53 am

I'm not really complaining about anything, I'm just sort of thinking Butters should be killed off. If not, I don't care. South Park is one of the only reasons I watch TV anymore, and my PSP is jammed with episodes, so it's not that I hate the show by any means.

Either way, it sounds pretty good. Guess there's nothing else to do besides wait then watch.
tonyman1106

Postby tonyman1106 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:02 am

BigAl89 wrote::shock: :shock: can't wait !!!

good rhyming
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:40 am

rc_sp wrote:It should pretty much be assumed by now that the more you complain about something in the show, the more Trey and Matt are going to use it...because they're funny like that.

And dudes, after 'Scott Tenormen Must Die'...nothing shocks me anymore, I am numb, but still easily amused. :wink:

Haha what made me numb (or at least where I physically felt my fragile little mind shifting spots in my head) was the christmas critters blood orgy, and Chef's death.

And I know what you mean, but what I meant were the complaints about Butters. They're not going to kill Butters because people want them to, thats not funny, thats just murder.
Well... maybe I stand corrected, considering death in every episode :)
But its Butters! Thats a no brainer no-fly zone.
Evie_Antorcha

Postby Evie_Antorcha » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:32 am

Raped??? Damn, well thats a first. The only person I can think of is either Butters or Kenny, and anyone knows it couldn't have been Cartman...Kyle wouldn't care. However, overall with the whole rape thing, there has to be some sort of twisted thing that really happened or something along those lines, knowing how South Park is.

But if not thats really intense. :roll:
Creamydream

Postby Creamydream » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 am

My good lord!

Are those glasses drawn on with marker pen?? D:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 am

He should have just borrowed "General Disarray" Dougie's glasses.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Senior Cartmendez

Postby Senior Cartmendez » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 am

Kobb wrote:I'm not really complaining about anything, I'm just sort of thinking Butters should be killed off. If not, I don't care. South Park is one of the only reasons I watch TV anymore, and my PSP is jammed with episodes, so it's not that I hate the show by any means.

Either way, it sounds pretty good. Guess there's nothing else to do besides wait then watch.

Why don't you go to HELL with your "They should kill Butters" bullsh*t! Butters is by far one of the most wonderfull characters in the story, one of the most important reasons being that he is just about the only child who actually IS a child. Seeing how he is innocent at mind, naive, and is never seen doing anything a child wouldn't do untill the main cast comes and messes with him.

But seriously.. f*ck you with your kill Butters, thats just stupid.
All time best Cartman quotes:

Eric Cartman:
SHUT UP FLUFFY!!! ><

Eric Cartman blankly states:
Butters; I swear on my mothers LIFE, I am not going to stick anything yickey in your mouth.
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Wow, I was just joking when agreeing with the kill Butters thing.

Butters is by far one of the most wonderfull characters in the story, one of the most important reasons being that he is just about the only child who actually IS a child. Seeing how he is innocent at mind, naive, and is never seen doing anything a child wouldn't do untill the main cast comes and messes with him.

Actually, I think that his naive personality combined with his innocence is making him borderline stupid. Seriously. I don't really want to waste my life providing recent examples, but if anyone wants to back me up here...

I'm looking forward to all the angry posts from Butters fangirls I'm gonna see
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Honestly I don't have TOO much of a problem with Butters' character but I will admit that M&T seem to make him more of a pussie now more than idiotic. That's the only thing I don't like about him because in his early years, he was just pretty much just plain old naive & random and that's what made him stand out but now he has sand in his vagina . And if Eric and Butters tag team together while Kyle & Stan are crying over what happened, who actually got raped? Kenny? Jimmy? And I hope the sh*tty Wok guy is in this 1 lol
Niko Bellic

Postby Niko Bellic » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 pm

I'm thinking that it will be Butters, but i'm also leaning toward Timmy.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:28 pm

well i've decided that i think that none of the boys was raped, stan and kyle either saw or heard wrong and think one of their friends was raped or they dont really know what raping means lol
GotACoolName

Postby GotACoolName » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Nah, South Park children don't have the naivety they used to. They're pretty much miniature adult characters now.

Another Cartman/Butters episode... How predictable. :roll:
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Senior Cartmendez wrote:
Kobb wrote:I'm not really complaining about anything, I'm just sort of thinking Butters should be killed off. If not, I don't care. South Park is one of the only reasons I watch TV anymore, and my PSP is jammed with episodes, so it's not that I hate the show by any means.

Why don't you go to HELL with your "They should kill Butters" bullsh*t! Butters is by far one of the most wonderfull characters in the story, one of the most important reasons being that he is just about the only child who actually IS a child. Seeing how he is innocent at mind, naive, and is never seen doing anything a child wouldn't do untill the main cast comes and messes with him.

But seriously.. f*ck you with your kill Butters, thats just stupid.

Wow, you're extremely open to other opinions and ideas! Seriously, why should I go to Hell for not liking Butters? That's utter nonsense. I don't like Butters, and I understand some people do, but I gave my PERSONAL opinion on Butters. If you don't like it then you need to understand that you're typing on a computer. Seriously.

I'm still looking forward to the episode, it's not like I won't watch it because a character I don't like is in it =/

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

That clip with Cartman looks funny. :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 pm

203177 wrote:That clip with Cartman looks funny. :lol:

i dont know why but it kinda looks to me as though he is dreaming
probably because he's in his pjs heh

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”