*1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

marshmallowskate

Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby marshmallowskate » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Psycho versus psycho. Can't wait for Wendy to beat the Cheesy Poofs out of Cartman. 'Course, they'll probably have Cartman win, which will totally piss me off. >.< DAMNIT I WANT WENDY TO KICK HIS FAT ASS FROM HERE TO SASKATCHEWAN! The little sociopath has been needing his comeuppance since Scott Tenorman, rather like in AWESOME-O.

Remember, don't f*ck with Wendy Testaburger.
britishbulldog

Postby britishbulldog » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 pm

nahh cartman will come out on top in the end :twisted:
WHO DARES WINS
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm

OOOO this is gonna be fun....

everyone is already debating over this!!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Unless the preview is trying to trick us again, this looks like a welcome return to form, with the kids seemingly being kids again. Bullying is a topic thusfar relitivly untouched by South Park, strangly for a show set in a school, and showing how 'victims' can just be system-manipulating monsters would be an interesting take though I'm sure the bullying subplot won't last long. Wendy is a charactar who's only grown on me over the years, perhaps because she's one of the few SP kids who hasn't been visciously overused, and getting to see her seemingly in a strong solo role again is exciting after so many seasons, though I doubt it'll become regular. As a fan of Cartman and Wendy's interactions in CGN this clip promises a major boost in my respect for this season, though on the season's past form I'd be a fool to expect it to live up to my (perhaps rather inflated) expectations.

Let's just hope no one cures cancer in this episode, eh?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 pm

I'm hoping for an Eric Cartman evil mastermind scheme.
Actually, I'm just hoping it will be funny...
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:21 pm

This sounds interesting, I like the episodes in which the girls play a big part. And it doesn't look like we'll see a tiny, trivial issue be exaggerated ad naseum. I just hope we see some Stan and Kyle in this episode as well.

I also hope that ninety percent of it isn't spent on Cartman. Nowadays before I know what the new episode's premise will be, I just think, "Hm, I wonder what Cartman, and possibly Butters, will be up to this week."

I'm looking foward to seeing more of Wendy in this one, but honestly, I hope that next week's episode will have more Stan and Kyle...I miss those two.
Aids Burger

Postby Aids Burger » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Sorry, but Wendy is no Shelly Marsh and I have a hard time taking her for a bad ass. Now Shelly could beat a bitch down hardcore and get away with it, but Wendy? When I look at Wendy I think Britney Spears, but when I look at Shelly I think Iron Maiden. Know what I mean?
Linkin Slayer

Postby Linkin Slayer » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:28 pm

I agree with just about EVERYONE else on here in saying that this looks like it'll be an original and an excellent episode; and after seeing "The China Probrem" I know this episode will be great.

I'm kind of getting tired of seeing Butters and Cartman together over and over, and it's nice to see Wendy back in the show.

It's also cool to see Cartman kind of going back to his old "sh*t-head" days like in the first couple of seasons. Anyway, can't wait to see Cartman get his ass kicked! And I'm sure it'll be a great episode for a special night, this episode is opening up for Chocolate News and Important Things With Demetri Martin! But those to shows will never be as great as South Park, just to be clear.

Anyway, Matt and Trey, keep it up, The China Probrem was awesome, so make a streak of awesome-ness for the next half season!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:46 pm

it doesn't look like we'll see a tiny, trivial issue be exaggerated ad naseum

It's also cool to see Cartman kind of going back to his old "sh*t-head" days like in the first couple of seasons

IF both of these things turn out to be true; they could do the equivelent of making a trivial issue exagerated, as they did in Tonsil Trouble, and make the boys cure cancer: or they could have cartman as an evil genius scheming to destroy Stan and Wendy's relationship or something for the rest of the epiode and have him as an evil brat for one scene. I'd love it to see him back to his original form though!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
i love stany

Postby i love stany » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:35 pm

I really want to see a jealous Stan!! I need it! .. I need some Stan or Kyle these days D':!!.. but this episode seems pretty awesome for me, I'm wondering if Stan is going to be part of this episode, you know, supporting Wendy or something like that, I know Cartman pisses her off with something about breast cancer.
I can't wait for wednesday x x!!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:31 pm

If Matt and Trey pull this episode off well, Season 12 might end up being one of my all-time favorite seasons. Even though it's had some real stinkers like Britney's New Look and Over Logging, it's had some really strong episodes as well such as Major Boobage and Super Fun Time. Those two episodes along with Guitar Queer-O and The List have revived my interest in South Park, and if this episode is good, then I'll really be fapping over South Park this year. :)
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Oh, HEY JAY! *waves*

Ah, the fabled Breast Cancer episode that's been talked about for, what, 2-3 years now? XD...sounds interesting. Let's hope it kicks ass, or at least is better than certain Season 10 finales. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Ozz

Postby Ozz » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

This is gonna be awesome, isn't it?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Oh, HEY JAY! *waves*

Ah, the fabled Breast Cancer episode that's been talked about for, what, 2-3 years now? XD...sounds interesting. Let's hope it kicks ass, or at least is better than certain Season 10 finales. :P

Hello!

And yeah, there've been rumors in the air of a breast cancer episode since 2005. I remember everyone was expecting Mrs. Garrison to be the one to get breast cancer, but now that he's back to being a man, it seems less likely. It'd be funny if it happened to Cartman.

And yeah, let's hope they don't come up with some lame cure like "injecting yourself with money" this time.
i love stany

Postby i love stany » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Oh, HEY JAY! *waves*

Hello!

And yeah, there've been rumors in the air of a breast cancer episode since 2005. I remember everyone was expecting Mrs. Garrison to be the one to get breast cancer, but now that he's back to being a man, it seems less likely. It'd be funny if it happened to Cartman.

And yeah, let's hope they don't come up with some lame cure like "injecting yourself with money" this time.

haha for me the cure "injectiong yourself with money" was pretty awesome xDD!,, I mean isn't that true that even if the cure were found, most of the people would'nt be able to get it because they wouldn't have the money to get it? of course it is a thoughtful cure, at least for me, just think a little about it...

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”