*1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby jewish pride » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:12 pm

^ i loved that ending too! like the whole episode really, im surprised more people dont love it
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:15 pm

I see this as some sort of twist. But I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and am hopeful that this episode somewhat is just about South Park life instead of movie references and all sorts. Kids be kids? Fine with me. Even moreso if it's funny....
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Okay this might get intresting, I've wanted to see a full out Cartman vs. Wendy smackdown for awhile now. Both of them are capable and willing of commiting horrible atrocities. Not to sure about this whole breast cancer thing though.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 pm

I will be hopelessly disappointed if this episode doesn't involve Wendy beating the ever-loving f*ck out of fat ass. The preview clip makes me want to reach through the screen and choke the life out of that piece of human garbage. Look at tubbo, manipulating all the adults around him, trying to duck out of an inevitable ass-kicking by a girl. I hope you lose a testicle this week, Eric Cartman.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 pm

I don't know why Cartman would be messing with Wendy all of a sudden, but this is a fresh idea; I like it even more that he's using his uncanny powers of manipulation to make things more interesting.

What I don't want to see is Wendy kicking the crap out of Cartman - that ending is way too predictable. Cartman is going to get what's coming to him, but I hope it's something smarter and even more devastating than just being beaten up again.

Whatever the case, I'm looking forward to this. :D
NixonMcCormic

Postby NixonMcCormic » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Last time these two got paired up in an episode they became temporarily attracted to each other. Now this time they are at each others throats. This is going to be awesome! I believe that in the end Wendy is going to beat up Cartman. Either that or Stan will end up beating him up to defend Wendy.
Me: I'm sorry I have to do this Stan, but as long as you are in the picture, I can't have Wendy.

Stan: No, no you can't do this do me!

Me: Goodbye Stan. *closes package* Have fun in Scottsdale.
cultofcartman97

Postby cultofcartman97 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Episode is Gonna Be Awsome!!! Cant Wait :D
Cartman vs. Wendy.....obvious from clip cartman is gonna get his butt kicked by a girl......Funny.

And im so happy the creators are getting some touch in this! Gonna be freakin AWSOME!!
Dirty Hippie Man

Postby Dirty Hippie Man » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 pm

NixonMcCormic wrote:Last time these two got paired up in an episode they became temporarily attracted to each other. Now this time they are at each others throats. This is going to be awesome! I believe that in the end Wendy is going to beat up Cartman. Either that or Stan will end up beating him up to defend Wendy.

I was just thinking of that episode.

2 words come to mind here: Epic Battle.

With Wendy's resourcefulness and Cartman's ability to lead people a la Hitler Jr, epic battle is all that enters my mind.
Don't nuke our imaginations bro!
xIkilledKennyx

Postby xIkilledKennyx » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Wow, the 12th season has a lot of Cartman in it. First he gets AIDS, then he becomes a school teacher, then he and Butters go out to fight the Chinese, and now he's probably pissing Wendy off about breast cancer or something.

I'm not complaining though. Love Cartman! I think this is going to be a very original episode!
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:27 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:Oh my God, this looks awesome.

I'm glad to see that Wendy is starting to play bigger roles on the show again. I tend to love episodes with one or more of the girls involved in the main plot (Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society, Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, The List).

Hopefully Matt and Trey will be able to redeem themselves with this episode, since many people have been bitching that the new episodes suck lately. (I'm not disagreeing; I absolutely hated Britney's New Look and Overlogging). So far, season 12 as whole is decent, but not as great as last season, so we'll see if it'll begin to get better.

I completely agree with every point made in this statement. Every episode with one of the girls in it usually is great. And the fact that this episode includes both Wendy AND Cartman should make it that much better. The breast cancer thing should be interesting. Although I loved the majority of "Stanley's Cup", which was the only other episode with a focus on cancer, I hope Matt and Trey do something funnier with this than seeing a kid die of cancer. The end of that episode was actually the only part I didn't really enjoy.

And I also completely agree with your assesment of this season (and last season) of SP. People should stop complaining just because some of the jokes in the episodes are repeated, because the whole episodes are still funny as hell. I agree that "Britney's New Look" was God-awful from a writing prespective and "Over Logging" was pretty bad from a humor prespective, but the rest of the season has been brilliant and funny, even with repetitive jokes. "Tonsil Trouble", "Canada on Strike", and even "The China Probrem" were all instant classics, in my opinion. Season 11 was one of the best seasons the show has ever seen (other than seasons 6 & 8), so 2 bad episodes mixed in with 6 great ones shouldn't be a reason for concern.

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:03 am

I hope Wendy kicks Cartman's ass in this one. And i really want Stan to be in this one, and the rest of the 4 boys. I'm hoping this will be another one of favorites of this season such as Tonsil Trouble, Canada On Strike, Super Fun Time and Major Boobage.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
oysterhead

Postby oysterhead » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:04 am

Wow,
the best part of "Stanley's Cup" was the last 90 seconds. Everything prior was VERY forgettable.
Even though I f*ing worship M&T, that ep was pretty damn lame.
Nader828

Postby Nader828 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:57 am

lol well cartman did beat the sh*t out of the midget remember? so there is a possibility that he mite win
kstew

Postby kstew » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 am

Hahaha I love when Cartman does that high pitched sarcastic voice! I can't wait :P
Live on the bright side ;P
themanthecartman

Postby themanthecartman » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:55 am

This looks funny, after watchign the clip, yes more cartman and its funny how he said school, LOL funny as.
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”