*1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kpeterkin101

Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Postby kpeterkin101 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:53 pm

I luved that episode!!! now it's time we get kenny back in action eh?
Caissie

Postby Caissie » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Best episode ever, period.
Last edited by Caissie on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spokojasne

Postby spokojasne » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 pm

ep. wasnt that bad, yeah sure - ending was cliche,
a was expecting somthing more unpredictible,
like: wow cartman actually win (that means cancer win too), that would be the South Park proper ending...

... hmm, yeah thats what was wrong with this episode, it was predictible...

pity,

but i can live with that one also,
hope upcoming episodes will be better,

and hell yeah - more Kenny!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
Butters just goes along with what's cool. If liking Cartman is cool, he likes Cartman. If hating Cartman is cool, he hates him.

I can't believe so many people wanted cartman to beat the crap out of a woman. If anything would ruin him in the other boy's eyes, beating up stan's girlfriend probably would...

in my experience that's how boys were when they were kids, boys vs girls a lot, in fights and other stuff too

which makes me appreciate stan's attitude in this episode of just staying out of it, probably knowing wendy could handle the situation on her own and knowing he couldnt do anything about it
ned15

Postby ned15 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm

oh my god, why is everybody ripping on eachother? it's kind of funny to see. everybody has different opinions, so you shouldn't call someone gay just because they liked this episode, and you shouldn't be upset if someone else didn't like it. can't we all just get along :(
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Redcord

Postby Redcord » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Awesome episode, guys! I liked it way better than 1208)) keep rocking! :wink:
Yuppie!
Stan_is_mine

Postby Stan_is_mine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 pm

YES! -is dancing-

I'm just insanely relieved that this was an actual good episode, opposto the last one. I was going to puke if it was as bad as the other one. I still think that Matt and Trey have much better episodes in themselves but I love them so much for not making this crappy.

I thought it was hilarious when he left Wendy's house saying, "mamamamama." I couldn't stop laughing. xD And then they included the goth kids! YAY! ANDANDAND they called them emo. ^^ I'm so f*cking hysterical right now. x3 Some of my favorite parts were when Cartman was doing the thing with his hands and told Stan that he was his bro and Wendy was his bitch. He didn't want to hurt his bro's bitch. xDD

Keep it up, M&T! I 'm sure they'll get even better as the episodes keep going! :cartmanhappy:
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Big-Will wrote:2. There's nothing in those two lines to imply that jocks listen to AC/DC, although it might imply that AC/DC's members are jocks.

I played college baseball, will. Believe me, jocks listen to AC/DC.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:
Big-Will wrote:2. There's nothing in those two lines to imply that jocks listen to AC/DC, although it might imply that AC/DC's members are jocks.

That may be, but it's not an assertion the Goth kid was making.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Benvolio

Postby Benvolio » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Jeez, some people are hard to please aren't they!?

What a quality episode :lol: Cartman was due an ass-whooping since he won the midget-fight lol. I hope that he never learns his lesson though - Cartman needs to stay evil :twisted:

South Park is at the top of its game in terms of storytelling, comedy & animation. Just keeps getting better. Awesome! Keep it up ppl x
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Aym_Dand wrote:

That may be, but it's not an assertion the Goth kid was making.

um, i think it was

they were saying that his type, the comformists that is, listen to ac/dc and that their lyrics dont say let your woman be beaten
EricCartmanFatBoy

Postby EricCartmanFatBoy » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 pm

This episode was awseome! One of the best episodes this season.. or.. I think it was THE best episode in this season! Cartman crapping on Mr.Garrison's desk was so f*cking hilarious! Me and my girlfriend watched this and we laughed so hard.. I almost fell out of my chair. It was so f*cking funny!

The 12th season has had it ups and downs.. but it's back you guys! This episode wasn't just funny.. it was.. I don't have a word for it.. It was brilliant. Let say that.

Awseome episode, Cartman showing how crappy of a character he is, Wendy showing that she is pissed etc. This episode is maybe on my top 15 SP list of all time!

Cannot wait for the next episode!! South Park owns! :cartmanhappy:
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."
Sam Kinok

Postby Sam Kinok » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:08 pm

Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:19 pm1
i gotta say this is my nº 2 favorite episode ever of SP, being "Raisins" my fav. this show still kick ass! loved the fact that the show is around Wendy (a female character) about her problem, decision and... resolucion: beating the sh*t out of cartman, regardless. Ahahhah. the kid really had it coming, for 12 years! and the ending!!! i cant believe some people didnt like it! its brutal!!! pure cartman! the kid is so self centerd that he manage to twist his head to keep living in his cartman land, ignoring all ahahahhahah thats why cartman is so stupidly awesome, its an endless source of comedy XD Butters reaction in the beginig of the fight is briliant. they really made an effort to work on the characters, not just putting them in the story to make it going. The still shots XD!!! and cartman just being cartman. hope the show keeps in this direction. its a real evolution in SP and i'm really glade you let me watch it for free a day after it aired. Bottom line: Don't f*ck with Wendy!
jonholb56

Postby jonholb56 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:22 pm

I enjoyed this episode best of the new season. Eric Cartman still refuses to learn that there are consequences to his actions.
I now know why Stan Marsh loves Wendy Testaburger. They both don't suffer fools lightly. Wendy is lucky to have parents that care about her behavior and how she acts in society.
Thank-you
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Another good episode.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”