*1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Dutty

Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Dutty » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Men this episode sucks ass, as Cartman must make Wendy eat her parents or something like that.. this aint the Cartman i know...

:cartmanyell:
SPfan4ever

Postby SPfan4ever » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:02 pm

Haha that was an amazing episode. I love how SP mixes political shows (last weeks) and kids just being kids.. its really balances it out.

I worship this show! Keep it up!!!

:parishilton:
marioR

Postby marioR » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm

:!: To all Cartman fans, please READ IT:
Ok. Even knowing I`m one of Cartman`s greatest fans and I love any episode that make him look good, this one didn`t make him look so bad. Even if Cartman lost the fight, still after Wendys first punch he punched her back so we know that he didn`t gave up right away. Also even if the episode shows that Cartman lost the fight, thinking about it as the fight betwen two greatest South Park geniuses, Cartman won becous Wendy saied somethink like "even after you`ve beaten me, you won`t stop" (somethink like that) becous he made her unable to fight and the whole school belived that she wos just scared, it is only becous of that speach that she had a fight witch him, but even after that think what about her parents and her opinion in the school, so for me Cartman won as a bigger genius. :!:
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:09 pm

at least i'm not the only person who worships this show! :lol: all my friends think i'm weird because of how much i love this show, but at least here everybody understands my feelings :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Van W.

Postby Van W. » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 pm

This is gonna be a great add on to season 12 if the two first episodes were this funny then i cant wait for more :D
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 pm

While this episode wasn't one of the best it was enjoyable to say the least. I found the overall lack of a heavy political message refreshing and it had a good number of memerable moments("You're my bro and she's your bitch, I don't want to hurt my bros' bitch"), the only thing I can complain about is that the thing with Stan never really went anywhere.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:11 pm

The thing witht he emo/goth kids didn't go anywhere either. I think they should've made an effort to show Kyle's take on things (more than a single slide) but as it stands, a nice dose of schoolyard comedy to replace the aids-curing of late. Lots of nice quotes, and it gave Cartman some motive for once!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:44 pm

it would've been nice to see more of the goth/emo kids, but at least they were shown. they havn't been in an episode for a long time so it was refreshing to see them again. there were a lot of great scenes from this episode....of course the fight, but i love when cartman eats his underwear and then pukes it back up when talking to stan, then casually saying "oh, so that's where i put those." :lol: gets me every time!
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
emperordarius

Postby emperordarius » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Lmao that was really funny! :assface:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cartman FTW!!! :twisted:
Metal_Meatwad

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:23 am

GREAT EPISODE!
NixonMcCormic

Postby NixonMcCormic » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:57 am

I loved this episode. I absolutely loved the part when Eric just goes up to the front of the class, jumps up on Garrisons desk and takes a crap. "Eric, did you just take a crap on my desk?" that made me fall on the floor with laughter. But one thing I don't get is why did the flippy haired goth kid call Stan "Galahad"? I really don't understand that.
Me: I'm sorry I have to do this Stan, but as long as you are in the picture, I can't have Wendy.

Stan: No, no you can't do this do me!

Me: Goodbye Stan. *closes package* Have fun in Scottsdale.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 am

Galahad is an embodyment of manliness (a perfect white knight) and the emo's are sarcasticly implying that stan's managed to keep his reputation of manliness, which would've been shattered if he let cartman 'beat up on his bitch,' only be luck of the fight being canceled.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:19 am

NixonMcCormic wrote:I loved this episode. I absolutely loved the part when Eric just goes up to the front of the class, jumps up on Garrisons desk and takes a crap. "Eric, did you just take a crap on my desk?" that made me fall on the floor with laughter.

Me too. A great thing about that scene was, at first I thought Cartman was just going to moon him, but a split second later the turd comes out and lands with a soft 'thud' on the desk. :lol: Mr. Garrison's reaction was hilarious, and then Cartman's response with "what's up wit dat, dawg?" was awesome. :lol:

superiorsavior wrote:...sarcasticly implying that stan's managed to keep his reputation of manliness

I burst out laughing at that one too, and later when the fight starts and he says, "it's about freakin' time!" That kid and his buddy are such douchebags. :lol:

There's only one thing that bothers me about this episode, and that's how angry Wendy is for most of the time. You'd think as sophisticated as she is for her age (much like Kyle and Stan) she would be able to dismiss Cartman for being so immature. He didn't really start personally antagonizing her until that night at the Testaburger residence. Before that time, he was just being a childish 'class clown.' Ultimately though, her disposition was essential to making the episode what it was, and it was a great one.
Zoldello

Postby Zoldello » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:31 am

This is one of the funnest shows I have ever seen. The two guys behind South Park have a brillant mind; despite how weird they can be sometimes.
roadragesaga

Postby roadragesaga » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 am

I have to admit I am very happy that wendy finally got to fight that so and so.. they were needing it since the very first episode. she needed to get revenge on the suffering of bottle nosed dolphins.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”