*1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:00 am

This episode had more plot than any episode of Family Guy ever- but then again, anyone who resorts to posting a picture instead of writing what they think probably doesn't have the brain power to understand that. :roll:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
notyourbuddy

Postby notyourbuddy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:03 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:This episode had more plot than any episode of Family Guy ever- but then again, anyone who resorts to posting a picture instead of writing what they think probably doesn't have the brain power to understand that. :roll:

I wrote a huge long reply and they deleted it. I know that Family Guy could never be as good as South Park. I got a one month ban from my other user account for mentioning family guy over and over.

[This account has been permanbanned for getting around a one-month ban.]
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:10 am

notyourbuddy wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:This episode had more plot than any episode of Family Guy ever- but then again, anyone who resorts to posting a picture instead of writing what they think probably doesn't have the brain power to understand that. :roll:

I wrote a huge long reply and they deleted it. I know that Family Guy could never be as good as South Park. I got a one month ban from my other user account for mentioning family guy over and over.

Try posting the reply again. If it wasn't against the rules, then people can vouch for you this time. If it was- well then, I guess you shouldn't.

And sorry for being pissy, I've been dealing with loads of, "LOL SP=FG" people lately.
notyourbuddy

Postby notyourbuddy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:24 am

My whole beef with the new episodes is that the writers have slowed down the action to where you could have taken both the last episodes and put them into one. The new animation is not befitting of SP and the new voices are lame. It is too drastic of a change to all take in at once. I think that is why everyone is freaking out.

Personally I love South Park. I don't want to see it go off the air because of major changes that seem to dumb it down.
Aids Burger

Postby Aids Burger » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:16 am

Big-Will wrote:
Aym_Dand wrote:
Big-Will wrote:2. There's nothing in those two lines to imply that jocks listen to AC/DC, although it might imply that AC/DC's members are jocks.

I played college baseball, will. Believe me, jocks listen to AC/DC.

That may be, but it's not an assertion the Goth kid was making.

Ok Mr. Smarty Pants, what exactly did the goth kid assert then? I agree that the reference to AC/DC was odd in that context, but it was there so all we can do is speculate as to why. I'm convinced that he simply meant jocks, or more specifically "jockey man" types listen to AC/DC. You not only dispute my interpretation Will, you turn around and suggest that the writers were trying to tell us the members of AC/DC are actually jocks, and not the aging rockers we thought they were.

$500.00 says I'm right :D
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:49 am

jewish pride wrote:um, i think it was

they were saying that his type, the comformists that is, listen to ac/dc and that their lyrics dont say let your woman be beaten

(This is for you too, Aids Burger)

You're almost there. What they were actually doing was calling Stan a pussy. They did it again when one of them said "Yah, I guess you've dodged a bullet, Galahad."

Now, I would expect jocks to listen to AC/DC, but not Goths to, but a bit of Googling shows that they too listen to the band. But the assertion the Goth kids were making all along is that Stan is a pussy for not standing up for Wendy or not doing anything to stop the fight. AC/DC was just used as an example.

frey wrote:Did it was small joke about Poland?

"What did saay cancer to polish mokey?" or sth like that, or maybe I heard sth wrong .
Maybe someone has a script of this episode :D if yes, please post it or send i t to me :)

"What did the breast cancer say to the Polish monkey?"

He didn't get a chance to finish that joke.

kengc wrote:Where the hell has Kenny been the last two episodes?

He's still there. He had one line in "The China Probrem," no lines in this week's episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Elf-Man42

Postby Elf-Man42 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:44 am

damn dude, i thought wendy was going to literally KILL him, btw, why hasnt kenny died this season yet???

a thousand times better than last week's, lol, he took a sh*t on the desk.
Dr.leprosy

Postby Dr.leprosy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:06 am

Like many people I love south park. I am all for freedom of speech and I believe that anything is up for grabs, no matter who it offends. That belief bit me in the ass on this one, I was highly offended by them making light of Brest cancer, my mother died of it. having said that, I still think that anything should be up for grabs and anything can be joked about. I was never offended by south park before and most likely, i never will be again. Even though I am against this one episode, I still think that the world has a right to see it and, if they so chose, laugh.
frey

Postby frey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 am

Big-Will wrote:
jewish pride wrote:
"What did the breast cancer say to the Polish monkey?"

He didn't get a chance to finish that joke.

kengc wrote:Where the hell has Kenny been the last two episodes?

He's still there. He had one line in "The China Probrem," no lines in this week's episode.

Maybe the joke will be finished in next episode:D

and about Kenny, sorry dudes but Kenny is on playground during Wandy vs Eric fight. If you want see Kenny just watch moment 17:56

What I must say, this new episode in really cool and much better than chine problem, which was weak. IMHO
ASPN

Postby ASPN » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:48 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:
The above is NOT TRUE. I liked the episode. I am NOT GAY.
I am 100% heterosexual.

My friends and I will NOT be dead
My mother will NOT be skinned alive
I am living with it -- the game is NOT over.

See you after school at 3:00 PM. You better show up! All of the Fourth Grade will be watching! Then every one is invited over to my house to watch Terrance and Phillip to celebrate my victory over you!

Yes, you are gay, you suck dicks of dead animals.
Your mum craeted a shitload of a f*ckin retard.
You should go and kill yourself.
You will be raped if you fight me.
Your eyes will be put out.
Your anus will be ripped.
You will choke on a dry stick praying for it to be a dick.
Consider yourself daed meat.

Stay in your smelly town unless you want to share the experience above.

Episode 8 of season 12 sucks as just like the guy quoted above. If you liked it - go and kill yourself. There is no point in further living since you are a homo. f*ck you and your pets. Let them eat your intestins.

GAME OVER

[USER WAS BANNED FOR A MONTH TO COOL THE f*ck OFF.]
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:10 am

ASPN: please go f*ck a goat or something, i read almost the whole thread and you have made about 20 retarded posts just like that, saying absolutely nothing productive or worth discussing, if you have nothing more interesting to say then shut up already, please

and Big Will, what you said doesnt make much sense to me, is it the goths or the jocks that listen to AC/DC?
if its the jocks then i get what he meant, something like "the comformists fags you listen to would stand up for their woman"
if its the goths that listen to it then i dont understand
the quote is:
Goth 1: And you're gonna... just let that guy... beat up on your woman? Doesn't that like, go against your jockey man code or something?
Goth 2: Yah, I don't ever remember AC/DC singing about letting dudes beat up on their girlfriends.

why would he mention AC/DC if its what they listen to and not what stan listens to? why would they bring that example if he wouldnt hear it for being a comformist? it doesnt fit that way, i think
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:01 am

I only asked a few pages back because Goths listening to a hard rock (or heavy metal) band seemed odd to me. Jocks listening to such a band is not odd to me. I didn't think an argument was gonna grow up around it.

South Park Goths are an eclectic lot. ;) The important thing here is not who listens to what, but what the Goths were saying about Stan.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ASPN

Postby ASPN » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:32 am

jewish pride wrote:ASPN: please go f*ck a goat or something, i read almost the whole thread and you have made about 20 retarded posts just like that, saying absolutely nothing productive or worth discussing, if you have nothing more interesting to say then shut up already, please

and Big Will, what you said doesnt make much sense to me, is it the goths or the jocks that listen to AC/DC?
if its the jocks then i get what he meant, something like "the comformists homosexuals you listen to would stand up for their woman"
if its the goths that listen to it then i dont understand
the quote is:
Goth 1: And you're gonna... just let that guy... beat up on your woman? Doesn't that like, go against your jockey man code or something?
Goth 2: Yah, I don't ever remember AC/DC singing about letting dudes beat up on their girlfriends.

why would he mention AC/DC if its what they listen to and not what stan listens to? why would they bring that example if he wouldnt hear it for being a comformist? it doesnt fit that way, i think

Eat sh*t and die.
Amrryn

Postby Amrryn » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:08 pm

OMG this episode was so funny! I liked it a lot better than The Chine Probrem!

It was awesome.

I absolutely LOVE Eric trying to be all ghetto and the Goth Kids RULE!!

I missed Kyle and Kenny though...

WENDY IS SO BADASS!!

:lol:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:10 pm

ASPN wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
The above is NOT TRUE. I liked the episode. I am NOT GAY.
I am 100% heterosexual.

My friends and I will NOT be dead
My mother will NOT be skinned alive
I am living with it -- the game is NOT over.

See you after school at 3:00 PM. You better show up! All of the Fourth Grade will be watching! Then every one is invited over to my house to watch Terrance and Phillip to celebrate my victory over you!

Yes, you are gay, you suck dicks of dead animals.
Your mum craeted a shitload of a f*ckin retard.
You should go and kill yourself.
You will be raped if you fight me.
Your eyes will be put out.
Your anus will be ripped.
You will choke on a dry stick praying for it to be a dick.
Consider yourself daed meat.

Stay in your smelly town unless you want to share the experience above.

Episode 8 of season 12 sucks as just like the guy quoted above. If you liked it - go and kill yourself. There is no point in further living since you are a homo. f*ck you and your pets. Let them eat your intestins.

GAME OVER

You're one of the dumbest people I've ever met. Did your mother try to abort you but the clothes hangar failed? Oh well, I guess that is what you get for being the offsrpring of a crack whore.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”