*1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Kensuke » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:34 pm

I liked it, it was funny and also, Kenny was sayin' stuff! And doin' stuff! It was so beautiful! It was like watching a crippled kid start walking for the first time in years!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
chris27meza

PANDEMIC WAS AWESOME!

Postby chris27meza » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:36 pm

It was one of the best episodes of the new season. I loved it, and
e-mailed my friends in Peru(and all over, where peruvian flute bands play hahaha). By the way , I'm peruvian and I don't take offense at all. Trey and Matt are great guys and
would like to thank them for being creative producers and animators. I literally laughed my ass off throughout the whole episode , specially where they mention how they can't find "peruvian " on the map, and then when the giant guinea pigs (cuyes in Peru) start wrecking havoc all over South Park...

Keep it up guys, you made me a fan again . (Imaginationland was great as well) :D :D :D
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 pm

derp2000 wrote:Dude, what's with Craig's last name change? Tucker? I thought his last name was Nommel...

Nah, Nommel was made up purely by fans because Craig never had a last name. In my opinion, he still doesn't. He can be the Madonna of South Park. Craig Tucker...nah. Just...Craig.

As for Trey being a bald white man soon...he'll be one of the few good ones. And good-looking ones.
Anyone else think Matt needs to grow his jewfro back out?
:'D

...I am so off-topic.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:42 pm

whatthejew wrote:
derp2000 wrote:Dude, what's with Craig's last name change? Tucker? I thought his last name was Nommel...

Anyone else think Matt needs to grow his jewfro back out?
:'D

...I am so off-topic.

yes! i liked his jewfro. one of my friends has a jewfro...it's awesome :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
spudnutsncoffee

Postby spudnutsncoffee » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm

I am surprised at how few people really loved this episode. I was laughing at everything from Kenny's cute dancing to the set-up of Craig and how the boys pulled that off, to the silly little song they made up, to the way in which the adults were used to poke fun and new age wanna-be's. The Guinea Pigs was cute too. I just loved it.
KennyMcCookie

Postby KennyMcCookie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:51 pm

If they don't make a part 2, there should be a Terrance and Phillip episode like they did with Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut. It would start off with "Last time on South Park...(and then it shows clips from the episode) and now part 2....will not be seen, instead we'll be showing you an episode of Terrance and Phillip," or something like that. And they should NEVER make a part 2, unlike what they did with Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut.
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Trey as an aged bald man;

Seriouslah

(Craig is such a dick, and Cartman is such an assh*le XD)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
stanmarshh

Postby stanmarshh » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:03 pm

I think the episode has a lot of laughs, but it didn't have the same quality as last week. It was great to see Craig as a main character ago. Hmm... I was crying from laughing so hard when he ripped the guys eye out hahaha :lol:. I would like to see how it ended, but I don't know if I'd like to see a two-parter. Those kind of lose your interest. Overall, I still loved it. It was great to see someone finally make fun of Cloverfield. :mrgreen:
bridgettedunn

Postby bridgettedunn » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Kyle's dad is always hilarious. He is one of the best characters. He is always funny.
The hampsters were silly. The peruvian flute band things was sort of drawn out. And if its a continue, why didn't it say so at the end of the episode?

Best episode ever was the Terrets syndrome episode. Laughed the whole time.
CMepTb

Postby CMepTb » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:13 pm

I don't get why everybody pore sh*t on the episode, i finally laught instead of just giggle... I mean China Probrem? Wht the F? It was so ignorent, stupid & imature. And the latest episode.. it has everything it should^ 4 boys together (not used up Cartman&Butters), and Kenny actualy said something! The live-action Guinea Pigs made me like: What? And then I lol'ed so hard))) Didn't really liked the Randy story, probably cause i haven't watched Cloverfield. And the end with the tongue was so hardcore and impossible. I think some of the boys having a dream:) Maybe Butters. But all in all i really liked it. Smells like 7-9 seasons, and those are my fav.

Rating: 9/10

P.S. I don't smoke. I just like this kind of humor. Drawn Together fan)
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Trey = Archie Bunker...huh.
It's an interesting thought.
I'm just in need of some...
Yeah.
Jewfro plz?
;D
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
gmailG

Postby gmailG » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 pm

It was weird watching music from my region beeing laughed about on south park, haha
I did exactly that when I was 5 yo, i mean play panflute music with my friends to ask for money... until my dad saw us and he was all: you are not beggars....

anyway...this season is amazing

Cooperación y paciencia es apreciado!

Hahaha, it reminded me of John Cleese talking about llamas...
Last edited by gmailG on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devicer

Postby devicer » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Most episodes released in season 12 = Epic FAIL!!!

what happened to you guys?
Before, you guys were making fun of politics and how gay there views were, and how liberals are losers, etc.....
and back then i was laughing my ass off! Now.... u guys kinda stopped making fun of them, and im not laughing at all.....

truth is that most watch your show because you guys showed the world that you could make fun of anyone u wanted, and not give a sh*t about it! And these episodes kinda show that right now.... i think u guys have started to give a crap about people.... and im begging u.... please dont give a crap!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
:cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:
Sebastian Maximilian

Postby Sebastian Maximilian » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:44 pm

This is my Southpark. I like this episode. Some kind of extreme, cinematic, funny. In the squel Craig must say: "If I could save the world from giant cavys, I would be soooo happy :lol:
Spairert

Postby Spairert » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Better than the last episode, but not very funny. The whole guinea pig bit is reminiscent of some poorly made flash video.

This would be a great episode if it didn't continue. If they just dropped the story completely and left all the fans hanging, starting with a completely unrelated episode next week. That would salvage it. Lots of younger viewers would get pissed off, but they don't have the willpower to stop watching anyway.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”