*1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Sairune

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Sairune » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:05 am

Eee! I love these fad episodes!! And it's off of a musical too? I can't wait! South park always comes up with great songs. XD
Erthan

Postby Erthan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:21 am

Finally they will make fun of HSM! I can't wait! :D
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 am

lol loving that hair ,should be good might even hear the boys sing.I really hate hsm my 7 year old neace loves it everytime i`m in the car with her my sister has to put the soundtrack on.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
mrs. vulmer

Postby mrs. vulmer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:33 am

Well, I hope it's good. The problem with South Park is that they parody movies I've never seen and wouldn't care to see so episodes like that are less effective for me because I don't get the references. Anyway I just hope this episode is funny with plenty of Cartman. And Jimmy.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 am

ImageGet... the f*ck... outta here! It's about friggin time!

And I realize this is really pot->kettle, but Kyle needs a trim.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 am

Looks like it should be a lot of fun. I like parodies, but I haven't seen High School Musical, and I don't think I would like those movies. My kind of musical is more like Rocky Horror, Cannibal! The Musical, Sweeny Todd and Repo! The Genetic Opera ( if you haven't heard of this movie, google it, it looks f*cking awesome), you know, f*cked up musicals. But since Trey is writing the songs for this episode, you know it is going to be hilarious, even if they are parodies of High School Musical songs.

And Kyle's hair is adorable.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:05 am

Never seen High School Musical, High School Musical 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever. My younger sister (17) likes that crap.

Oh well guess its time to start listening to 1640 WKSH (Radio Disney) again. Or WRDZ (1300) or Sirius 115 or 1260 WSDZ or 1560 WQEW or nulling out 620 WTMJ for 620 KMKI at night or something.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 am

That's a point. You know, strangely enough I can't get KMKI at night, which is Dallas, but I can get KRDY 1160 out of San Antonio!
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:40 am

Good...lord.
I think Matt and Trey know it's my birthday on Wednesday. Well, not really, but I'm just soooo happy they're doing a kids-centric episode this time, that's all I was hoping for. Plus, I have a total guilty pleasure with HSM, it's so craptacular. Usually I like, you know, good musicals where people can actually sing, like Les Mis or Sweeney Todd or (yes) even Cannibal!, but for some reason once HSM comes on the television I can't stop watching, and it's on all the time because I have a 6 year old sister.
So I'll probably get the parody and then, I mean...Stan and...Kyle's hair and...Wendy giving Stan a kiss on the cheek (which was cute, I will admit).
I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:40 am

Well, hopefully they'll do their latest parody-style and parody it in a way that doesn't use terms/phrases that leave the non-knowing in confusion.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
xphoenixrising

Postby xphoenixrising » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Kyle? The JewFro? Totally good look on you! I suggest keeping it!

Heee. HSM Parody. It's about damn time! I want singing! Dancing! Troy!Stan and Gabriella!Wendy!

Wheee!

Those who don't know HSM, it's pretty simple to follow. Wiki the first movie, check out some clips on you tube and don't feel that you need to watch the whole movie. As long as you get the general story, it's all good.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:25 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEE SHE KISSED HIM AND HE DIDN'T BARF, IT'S A SOUTH PARK FIRST UNLESS YOU COUNT FLASHBACKS BUT THAT DOESN'T REALLY COUNT BECAUSE IT WAS A MODIFIED FLASHBACK WITHIN A WEIRD DREAM! And again, I say SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

Episode looks good. I'm getting sick of High School Musical merchandise and previews everywhere I go, so hopefully they'll tear that lame ass sh*t a new orifice.

Man, I can't believe Wendy is having her fourth major role in less than a year (the anniversary of The List is two days after Elementary School Musical's premiere). For years, I thought she was a forgotten character other than the occasional moment. Now if we can revive Tweek...
CHEL BEAN

Postby CHEL BEAN » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:05 pm

OH MA GAW
this is going to be amazing.
Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!

Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonaisse.
31black

Postby 31black » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Call me Negative Nancy, but the plot sounds strikingly similar to that of "South Park is Gay".

It's one thing to rip something off from someone else as a safety net for a lack of personal creativity, but when you're so far out of ideas that you have to rip off your own crap, you're washed up.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Oh thank God they're gonna do an episode taking the piss outta that retarded HSM sh*t! Seriously, you can't go anywhere without seeing tonnes of their merchadise being thrown at unsuspecting kids who are being given a warped view of what high school is like. I hope it ends with the boys uncovering their brainwashing evil and killing the whole cast!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”