*1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Just_Jackie

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Why is Kyle dancing? Isn't it established that Jews have no rythem? Did no one learn from GGYK?
HUNT3R

Postby HUNT3R » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 pm

:lol: so im w8ing
man i cnt w8 no more only 2day left
HUNT3R

Postby HUNT3R » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:05 pm

whahahah
CAN!ada91

Postby CAN!ada91 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:09 pm

hahahaha YES!! I've had the dignity to stay away from this HSM stuff... but I always wanted there to be a musical episode again...
Its a good time for them to do it considering #3 just came out... and I can't imagine it staying popular for much longer unless America will do truly anything to distract itself in a time where it could actually start anew and deny its vices... a little bit more.
I hope its almost as extensively musical as Mr Hankeys Christmas Classics, though that probably won't happen. But I expect four songs! And please play a song over the credits besides the theme song...?

Either way, just from the clip, we know we're in for a good episode. Just like in 1209, it looks like they're as good or better than they ever were at making episodes around the kids.

It'll be so great to see them dance and sing when they pretty much suck at it! (But at least they aren't f*cking plastic like the HSM "kids")

Look for an episode that all the kids will love! Rated PG-13!!
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:Why is Kyle dancing? Isn't it established that Jews have no rythem? Did no one learn from GGYK?

I didn't even think of that. Maybe it's because HSM is based on the premise that everyone in one high school can randomly dance and sing like pros. Oh wait...half the people on HSM only think they can do that. Oh well, I'm hoping Kyle has no rhythym still, it's one of his best/worst traits.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Well this certainly has potential, firstly because it's a great oppertunit to see the kids being kids, and to show off and develop the secondry characters. Sad to hear that Wendy's not being stolen away by token, Kyle, Cartman or any of the other crew (unless this dude is one of them in disguse!) but I'll probably get over it unless the newbie doesn't steal the show. Is it just me or is Wendy REALY based on Trey's cheating wife; she hasn't got a faithfull lump of flesh on her body, seriously, this is about the fourth time she's almost left stan (who himself is over paranoid she'll leave him). Wendy's rise to be 'the new butters' is a good sign of verityin the show. Most importantly, it offers Matt and Trey an almost inescapable oppertunity to finally make some new songs; I noticed a good indicator of quality in this show is the ammount of show dedicated to demonstrating Trey's songwriting skills. It'll be the most unforgivable faliure on their part i they just steal other people's music, though I suppose making a musical without music would work in the same way last week's political episode without politics worked. It's another movie parody but for once I've actually been exposed to the film (niece forced me to go to her B day party), and it has sufficient hype to justify being torn down.

As for kyle not being able to dance; i thought stan couldn't go to a hospital until last episode . Well, all things CHANGE I suppose :wink:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Blanchebabe

Postby Blanchebabe » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:24 pm

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote: maybe Stan could kick the sh!t out of him.

I would love to see that.
Haruhigirl

Postby Haruhigirl » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 pm

sounds like a cool episode! Just jealous of wendy! I really hope she goes out with that new kid....
SOUTH PARK WILL NEVER DIE!!!

BELIEVE IT!!!! XD
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Kyle looks absolutely adorable with that hair
Haruhigirl

Postby Haruhigirl » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:29 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:Kyle looks absolutely adorable with that hair

tee hee! ^^ I know! ^^
SOUTH PARK WILL NEVER DIE!!!

BELIEVE IT!!!! XD
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:42 pm

I've loved Kyle's hair for...just about ever. So I hope his hair looks like that for most of the episode. I wish I knew someone with hair like that, I'd be touching their hair all the time...
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Ok, I have a confession to make, I actually watched HALF of the original high school musical.

Let me put it to you guys this way:

IT SUCKED A$$.

I mean, it's all modern disney crap with lipsyncing and dancing and even worse, it actually pretends that high school is the end thing when everyone knows college is WAY cooler.

I've watched a loooooot of chick flicks, all the way through, even liked a fair number of them, but this one, no!

A friend of mine actually got me to watch it with her, and I actually had to fabricate an excuse to leave, it sucked THAT bad.

Hail to Trey and Matt for FINALLY making fun of that stupid show!
CartmanSlayer

Postby CartmanSlayer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm

I bet Wendy might break up with Stan, but Cartman would probably murder that Brydan kid. I wonder if it's gonna have crab people behind the new fad?
Stan is too much of a pussy to fight that Brydan kid or take Wendy back.

I really hope they ream Disney hard. (those bastards letting Speilberg and Lucas rape Indiana Jones, milking the crap out of their cartoons even though they are sucking ass (like Winnie the Pooh), and spawning this horrible HSM bullcrap)

This is gonna be F*ing hilarious!!!! :cartmanevil:
the_stapler

Postby the_stapler » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:49 pm

wow, i can't believe it's already second to last episode of the season, i hope it goes out with a bang like 10 did, that one ended awesomely.

i also hope they completely destroy hsm and the hearts of all the preppy-tredy a-holes who like that sh!t! :parishilton:
Rob Schneider derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpy derp. Until one day, the derpa derpa derpaderp. Derp de derp, da teedily dumb. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Rob Schneider is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:54 pm

cheeeaaa! i thought kyle's hair couldnt get any cooler, very happy to be proved wrong! :D

and about his dancing, dun care how he dances just wanna see him do it, even if the episode sucks that bit is gonna make my day! actually in kyle's pic the kids looking dont look very impressed LOL

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”