*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:13 am

I cringed my way through the first act. I warmed to the random singing enough to tolerate it though.The slap-fest was mildly amusing, and mostly annoying, which is why I was so god damned glad when Queeremoh finally got his nose broken.
Oh, and the boys sitting on the couch not getting what everyone else was so into, and declaring that they're officially "old". :lol: I love... little in jokes like that. And yes, Cartman's failed suicide attempt was a giggle. I had a feeling there was a Hybrid joke coming up even before he started describing what happened.
The boys singing and dancing at the end was funny too. I almost didn't think it was going to happen. And I like the changes to the Joo-fro. I looks even more like Matt's did at that age. :D
I can't wait to see it again.
Awsom-N

Postby Awsom-N » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:22 am

nall wrote:
Awsom-N wrote:When comes the ep online? i'm living in holland and the ep's comes generally on this time in the morning

Should be available for you now! Also, check out the new screensaver and wallpaper.

Thanks ! :D
this made my day :lol:
brianmoon10

Postby brianmoon10 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 am

lol that kicked ass!!! i admit some eps this half of the season weren't as awesome but this one made me laugh... especially because i hate high school musical.. i swear zac efron looks like a recently buried corpse if u look carefully
"IF YOU HAD A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP HITLER, WOULDN'T YOU DO IT? I MEAN, I PERSONALLY WOULDNT WOULDNT STOP HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE IS AWESOME, BUT YOU WOULD RIGHT?"-Eric Cartman (World of Warcraft episode)
Sairune

Postby Sairune » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:40 am

I totally loved that episode!

Hmm.. The first time the mom hit Bridens dad, there was no punch noise. And when he slapped his neighbors it didn't see him go love to him. Oh well.

I love the episodes that are focused on the boys, and that includes music. :D

Oh yeah, scott was hilarious! Well... at least cartman making fun of him was. I loved it!!
Last edited by Sairune on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
webchameleon

Postby webchameleon » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:46 am

"Better buy some glue..."

What? I must know!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:57 am

I liked the part where the third grader's parents were talking about "what's the matter with kids today?" -- a line right out of "Bye-Bye-Birdie" with Paul Lynde. According to my DVD, "Bye-Bye-Birdie" was copyrighted in 1963 -- 45 years ago, and they are still using that same old line today in 2008, "what's the matter with kids today?"
Last edited by BigCamera4892 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:09 am

Oh! Was Stan wearing a John Deere shirt?
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:43 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh! Was Stan wearing a John Deere shirt?

I could not tell, but it sure looked like it. So let's see -- in Breast Cancer Episode Ever, Wendy took off her coat, revealing her "My Little Pony Shirt," and Cartman took off his coat, revealing a shirt with a truck on it. And in tonight's Elementary School Musical Stan took off his coat, and so did Cartman (again). And Kyle took off his hat. What's going on here?

And with background kids of all grade levels looking on from all floors of the multi-story elementary school, where was Ike? At least he could have been a non-speaking background character. They showed many kindergardeners in this episode, as well as kids of all grade levels. Where was Ike? I like Ike!
Whmmm!

Postby Whmmm! » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 am

That was brilliant! Definately a high-point of the season. I actually feel myself a little attracted to Bryden...
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:13 am

ps: mrs. Guermo is a really nice piece.
I forgot about Mr. Mackey calling the BB game. :lol: I'd like to see more of that.
Oh! Aaand, I am willing to bet that Trey based Mr. Gueremo off of the same guy he based Geoffery from Hellen Keller: The Musical off of. :D

Oh. Stan's shirt has a cassette tape on it. And Cartman's says Zapp, and Kenny has Rolling Stones lips plastered on his parka... :roll: mkay.
berettam92s

Postby berettam92s » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:50 am

the guys----USA

the rest of the school---the world

gay musical---the rest of the western world

be urself, USA, especially when the only way to be popular is become gay like the europeans
berettam92s

Postby berettam92s » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:55 am

is that me or the school facilities look really new in this episode?
vissari

Postby vissari » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:02 am

SouthPark is Getting Gay.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:04 am

berettam92s wrote:is that me or the school facilities look really new in this episode?

It's you. New stuff has been appearing at the school for four years now. The vending machines in the cafeteria are definitely new.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
germanguyII

Postby germanguyII » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:20 am

That was nearly an Emmey nomination - close, but not there, guys. I wonder how long Trey takes to write those little melodies - sounds easy but it is still hard work. I loves the reference to the old episode and the ongoing quest of the 4-fabs of going down to be the outcasts in school. They are pretty much the losers now, right? I wonder, how this will end up.

By the way: I think (well, in fact the world thinks) it is time for the park to make an episode about the worldwide financial collapse and downfall of the economy. At least we need some signs of foreclosure sales in the town.

Yeah, I know: the pressure of being up-to-date and political...blahblah...well, but that's what Sp is anyway.

You can't avoid your destiny.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”