*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 am

Cartmania4Ever wrote:I'm not sure about that. He's had AIDS, hemorrhoids, kidney failure, chickenpox, and a bad cold, as far as I can recall. I WISH he could get diabetes too. That'd be tits, man.

Cherokee Hair Tampons, thats the episode, in there it is mentioned that he has diabetes
guess matt and trey forgot heh
rhcpguy

Postby rhcpguy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:38 am

I hated the singing parts so much. But the slapping guy was just to awesome! :timmy:
shabobbleofchina

Postby shabobbleofchina » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:45 am

If they do a Christmas episode next week, Mr. Garrison has to ask..."Can we get rid of all the Mexicans?"
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:50 am

Yeah, Kyle is a Type I diabetic. In Cherokee Hair Tampons his mom said "They say it's his kidneys. Kyle always has been a diabetic and lately his kidneys have just been shutting down. "

And he probably should be in dialysis now, since he got Cartman's bad kidney in that episode, heh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 am

Another smashing episode - loved the the old school feel of it.
Who's a jigga wha?
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:08 am

Big-Will wrote:Yeah, Kyle is a Type I diabetic. In Cherokee Hair Tampons his mom said "They say it's his kidneys. Kyle always has been a diabetic and lately his kidneys have just been shutting down. "

And he probably should be in dialysis now, since he got Cartman's bad kidney in that episode, heh.

I just watched again episode 406, "Cherokee Hair Tampons." It was hilarious. I liked the Native American/Mexicans (who resembled "Cheech & Chong," and sounded like them). Unfortunately, when that episode aired, South Park Studios did not have forums as great as the current forum we are now all using. I propose everyone rewatch that episode, and have a thread entitled: "Re: 406 Cherokee Hair Tampons Post-Air Discussion. I would start with the substitute teacher taking roll call, the boys answering "here" for each other, making "Butters" into a get-well card for Kyle, Cartman putting on "Kidney Blocker 2000" belt under his pajamasa LOL so that Stan could not take Cartman's kidney during Cartman's sleeping time at home, Cartman spilling Milk from his nose when he wasn't drinking milk, Kyle doing the same after he got Cartman's "bad" kidney, etc., etc. And I like the phoney commercial with real, live actors before a commercial break discussing "excess flow' and "Cherokee Hair Tampons" and then giving the used tampons to their dog.

Please watch episode 406, and post on the new thread I am about to create re: that episode! Kyle IS a dialysis patient!

I am posting the new thread in "South Park General Discussion"

--BigCamera4892
Last edited by BigCamera4892 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:55 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:Unfortunately, when that episode aired, South Park Studios did not have forums as great as the current forum we are now all using.

Unfortunately, when that episode aired, South Park Studios didn't exist. :lol: That was one of the sad things about the early years of the show: there was no official site for the show. There were two massive fan sites, and the owner of one of them used to hang out with Matt and Trey quite a bit, but they were not official.

South Park Studios appeared with the fifth season.

Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 am

Big-Will wrote:There were two massive fan sites, and the owner of one of them used to hang out with Matt and Trey quite a bit, but they were not official.

Which site was this?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:57 am

Just_Jackie wrote:
Big-Will wrote:There were two massive fan sites, and the owner of one of them used to hang out with Matt and Trey quite a bit, but they were not official.

Which site was this?

It was Beef-Cake.com. The Webmaster there, Taison Tan, met them just as the show was beginning back in '97 and began to report to us on events they'd invite him to. He'd get video and pictures when he could. He also got someone to get screen caps of each episode and another to get sound clips, so his site was the closest thing there was to an official site until this site came along in 2001. Still, I think the last time he hung out with them was shortly before SP:BLU came out. After the movie, we got less and less first-hand MnT coverage, but in July 2000, we got Taison to ask them 25 questions that he chose from hundreds we sent him. Beef-Cake was still the semi-official site, but this site was being planned out in Fall 2000 and Winter 2001. Once SPS went live in Spring 2001, Beef-Cake got much smaller and was eventually bought out by Toyzzz. Taison got the domain back, but Beef-Cake couldn't recover its former glory. This site didn't surpass Beef-Cake in content until this year, when we finally got streaming episodes. We fans still wanna know what Matt and Trey are doing outside of the show, but we're not getting that to the same extent we did from Beef-Cake. A lot of old-timers don't come here because of that.

einsatz

Postby einsatz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:07 am

The worst episode ever.Did someone with a lobotomy write it?
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:55 am

einsatz wrote:The worst episode ever.Did someone with a lobotomy write it?

:lol: Go away, Nancy!
and btw: i broke the dam...
HaPpYSaartje

Postby HaPpYSaartje » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 am

This episode made me love South Park more then ever, I can't wait for it to air in Holland :D
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:49 am

jewish pride wrote:
Cartmania4Ever wrote:I'm not sure about that. He's had AIDS, hemorrhoids, kidney failure, chickenpox, and a bad cold, as far as I can recall. I WISH he could get diabetes too. That'd be tits, man.

Cherokee Hair Tampons, thats the episode, in there it is mentioned that he has diabetes

Well, it's not exactly like South Park is known for it's continuity, so I'm not really worried about it. I just kind of wish Kyle and Cartman could have gotten into a fight over it. I like when they fight, it's amusing. :'D
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Not to annoy you adorable Kyle fangirls, but I've got to say, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that promo image with Kyle's modified jewfro was Raggedy Andy. :lol:

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:12 pm

whatthejew wrote:
jewish pride wrote:Cherokee Hair Tampons, thats the episode, in there it is mentioned that he has diabetes

Well, it's not exactly like South Park is known for it's continuity, so I'm not really worried about it. I just kind of wish Kyle and Cartman could have gotten into a fight over it. I like when they fight, it's amusing. :'D

yesss that have been soooo funny!
and about the continuity, its not the case this season, craig said he had been on peru this episode (LOL) and kyle remembered indiana jones' rape in pandemic, so funny :lol:

Pip Tweek wrote:Not to annoy you adorable Kyle fangirls, but I've got to say, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that promo image with Kyle's modified jewfro was Raggedy Andy. :lol:

how dare ya! :x

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”