*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

goodtymes1320

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby goodtymes1320 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:11 pm

mr.queermo and scott malkinson were the best parts of episodes. cartman suicide attempt was hillarious.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:32 pm

mr guy253 wrote:i thought this was one of the best of this season. i HATE highschool musical and iloved this episode. and was this the last episode of the season? :lol:

Nope! One episode to go, airing on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 10:00 PM Eastern/Pacific, 9:00 PM Central, and on South Park Studios Episode Player at 11:00 PM Eastern/Pacific, 10:00 Central. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 pm

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:And where the hell did that Scott with the lisp kid come from? Is he going to be a new character or just another disappearing act like the kid in the class with glasses? And since Garrison is straight again, will Mr. Queermo be the new queer to take his spot?

Yea, I have to agree. Is the Scott Melkinson kid a new character? (Which would be f*cking awesome). The thing is, Pip pretty much left the show in season 5, which is when Butters started to come in, and after season 6 Pip never had a role, and Butters was a really big character. So if Scott were to come in, he'd be the nerd, so...what would happen with Butters? Because Matt and Trey said that there's kind of only room for one little nerdy kid. And is Bridon going to remain a character or is he going to be like Thomas from Le Petit Tourette and was just there for one episode?
Either way I hope they can still keep Scott and Bridon's whole family in the show for at least every couple of episodes.
And exactly what happened with Mr. Garrison? He was straight, then gay, then a woman but straight which would actually be gay, then was a lesbo which would actually be straight, now he's a man, and should still be into women...Derp. I think he's bi or gay, I mean, he can't be straight. Speaking of homosexuals, maybe there will be a Mr Slave episode next (PLEASE!) because of the ban of gay marriage, meaning Slave and Big Gay Al can't be married anymore.

God Matt and Trey, make the right decision and make the next episode a Mr. Slave/ Big Gay Al/ Mr. Garrison one, or a Christmas episode... Maybe they can put in 15 episodes and put the gay one first then a Christmas one, like in season 7 where they had 15 episodes. Any way it goes down I'll be happy, as long as it involves Christmas (and Mr. Hankey) or Mr. Slave.

Don't forget "Dougie" the first grader; he was in the Dr. Chaos episodes starting with "606" and a continuing theme in other episodes, and "Dougie" from Season One is always pictured riding the school bus during the South Park Opening Theme song. Characters come and go, but Dougie is in EVERY EPISODE OPENING THEME SONG EVERY WEEK, WHETHER A NEW EPISODE OR A REPEAT!

Dougie forever! Where is he?
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Eat My Shorts wrote:Also, I'm not left-handed personally, but back in my hometown, like 1/3 of my close friends are. Sometimes I wish I was more ambidexterous but I just suck at writing with my left hand :(

lol wut?

Just read a few pages back in this forum; the reference was re: left-handers (like me) !
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:49 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
Don't forget "Dougie" the first grader; he was in the Dr. Chaos episodes starting with "606" and a continuing theme in other episodes, and "Dougie" from Season One is always pictured riding the school bus during the South Park Opening Theme song. Characters come and go, but Dougie is in EVERY EPISODE OPENING THEME SONG EVERY WEEK, WHETHER A NEW EPISODE OR A REPEAT!

Not to get off topic, but I've always liked Dougie. His part in Go God Go was cool. He and Butters seem like a good pair of friends. What sort of miffed me about this episode, however, was the lack of Tweek and/or Timmy. That kid Jason sitting next to Token in the first scene never did anything and he gets featured to their exclusion? Bullcrap! :cartmanangry:
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:

Not to get off topic, but I've always liked Dougie. His part in Go God Go was cool. He and Butters seem like a good pair of friends. What sort of miffed me about this episode, however, was the lack of Tweek and/or Timmy. That kid Jason sitting next to Token in the first scene never did anything and he gets featured to their exclusion? Bullcrap! :cartmanangry:

What sort of miffed me was that Jason has a receeding hairline or something. I mean, really? Really?
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:10 pm

whatthejew wrote:
What sort of miffed me was that Jason has a receeding hairline or something. I mean, really? Really?

Yes, a receeding hairline in the 4th grade??
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:52 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

That's the reason I hate Jason, all the other boys have something that makes them cool Clyde is just the man, Jimmy stutters and is really f*cked up like when he said he took ecstasy and f*cked his girlfriend, or when he f*cked nut guzzler, Craig is pretty cool and he flips people off a lot, Timmy..TIMMAY, and I mean hell, even Kevin's better than Jason, Token's black, Butters is the sh!t, EVERYONE has some cool quality, then Jason has really gay hair...I'm not a big fan of Dougie because he's kind of boring, but even he's cooler.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:22 am

My research found some correct spellings of new characters of 1213, ESM:

Briden Güermo

Scott Malkenson

Mr. Güermo

Mr. Garrett, Child Protective Service Agent
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:09 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:My research found some correct spellings of new characters of 1213, ESM:

Briden Güermo

Scott Malkenson

Mr. Güermo

I'm still calling him Mr. Queermo. That's what Matt and Trey were going for, a last name that sounds a lot like queermo.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:23 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:My research found some correct spellings of new characters of 1213, ESM:

Briden Güermo

Scott Malkenson

Mr. Güermo

My research changed (from the written works I saw), and posted above, because after relying on my research, I re-watched 1213 again:

Mr. Garrett is the Basketball Coach

Mr. Kelly is the Child Protective Service Agent.

Sorry ! :(

And yes, "Queermo" is what M&T wanted to go for, but the spelling above is correct.
SLBPanda

Postby SLBPanda » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 am

Another episode I did not like this season. This is so freakin' dissapointing
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

That's the reason I hate Jason, all the other boys have something that makes them cool Clyde is just the man, Jimmy stutters and is really f*cked up like when he said he took ecstasy and f*cked his girlfriend, or when he f*cked nut guzzler, Craig is pretty cool and he flips people off a lot, Timmy..TIMMAY, and I mean hell, even Kevin's better than Jason, Token's black, Butters is the sh!t, EVERYONE has some cool quality, then Jason has really gay hair...I'm not a big fan of Dougie because he's kind of boring, but even he's cooler.

That's Jason? I thought that was Francis
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:49 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

Dude, Jimmy's a pimp, he lost his virginity before the age of 10
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:53 am

Eat My Shorts wrote:That's Jason? I thought that was Francis

It's Jason, but I hope I never have to see him again, he honestly just has nothing about him that's interesting.

As for Jimmy, good lord I love Jimmy, he's so funny. 'Stan wanted you to know that you are a cun...cun...cu...cuhhhh...cu.nt...continuing source of inspiration to him.'
Only the best from the handicapped comedian. 8D
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”