*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Eat My Shorts

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Eat My Shorts » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:07 am

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
keltzy wrote:Yeah, I rather liked Pip...more than Butters anyway.

I'm kinda wondering where Tweek disappeared to though. He hasn't really been seen much at all since--what--season 6?

I think because Matt and Trey want to even things out because they had so much of Tweek in season 6. They probably want to get more Clyde and Craig in. Which they have, they had Lice Capades and The List for Clyde and the two Pandemics for Craig. Jimmy and Timmy usually have their episodes. Jason had his few lines in ESM (which is all he deserves). Kevin is kind of lame, but he hasn't really done anything. Fosse and Bill and even Terrance can be seen in the background, but I think they haven't had any "Hehe, that's gay...you're gay" things in a few seasons.
So now it seems everything is even, and by season 13 all of the kids will have even roles. I think they are kind of putting Wendy in more, which is cool.
Anyway, 5 more hours! Please! Christmas Episode!

Hey, anyone know if it's possible they have more than 14 episodes this season, I mean they had 15 in season 7 which should've had 14. I mean, they signed for 14 episodes until season 15, but in commentary mini for season 3, Matt and Trey said they didn't know they'd have 17 episodes.

I kinda wanna see more of the other girls, like Powder, Red, and Heidi. From what I've seen, it's all been about Stans' gf Wendy, the Lisa Simpson kinda figure of the show, and Bebe, the head-cheerleader figure. Not a whole lot else really, but Red did at least get SOME lines in recent episodes I guess.

Dude, 17 episodes a season, that would be AWESOME
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:08 am

Oh, btw May, the Ninjews are comming for you, rawr!
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 am

Eat My Shorts wrote:Oh, btw May, the Ninjews are comming for you, rawr!

Who, me? :'D
I'd be totally okay with Ninjews attacking me, I'd probably join them...
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:50 am

Oh my God...I....I just can't wait anymore! FACK!
I feel Like Cartman

Yes! I got a link! You guy have NO idea how hard I worked on that...anyway, Christmas episode! Come on!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 am

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:Oh my God...I....I just can't wait anymore! FACK!
I feel Like Cartman

Yes! I got a link! You guy have NO idea how hard I worked on that...anyway, Christmas episode! Come on!

cant................wait...............another............second :cartmanangry:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:55 am

whatthejew wrote:
Eat My Shorts wrote:Oh, btw May, the Ninjews are comming for you, rawr!

Who, me? :'D
I'd be totally okay with Ninjews attacking me, I'd probably join them...

Can I play too?
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:56 am

Eat My Shorts wrote:Yeah, I miss tweek too

I think Tweek can't go to school because the underware gnomes stole all of his underware, so he can't go out :wink:
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:14 am

Alright, I had to come and give credit where credit is due.

If I'm going to come here and talk sh*t about crappy episodes I'd better give some respect to the good ones.

This was a good episode. It was still sort of a spoof on a movie, however it was more making fun of high school musical in terms of how crappy it is.

The hybrid joke was great, the slap happy queermo
was great.

This actually gave me hope for the show. Then I saw a synopsis of next week's episode.... a spoof on i am legend.

What the f*ck. That's some lazy f*cking pathetic writing.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 am

Billistic wrote:Alright, I had to come and give credit where credit is due.

If I'm going to come here and talk sh*t about crappy episodes I'd better give some respect to the good ones.

This was a good episode. It was still sort of a spoof on a movie, however it was more making fun of high school musical in terms of how crappy it is.

was great.

This actually gave me hope for the show. Then I saw a synopsis of next week's episode.... a spoof on i am legend.

Where'd you hear that from? Guaranteed it's not....it better not be...only about one more hour....FAAAAAAACK!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:31 am

was great.

Where'd you hear that from? Guaranteed it's not....it better not be...only about one more hour....FAAAAAAACK!

I've searched everywhere, and I could not find it, RespektMaAuthoritah. By midnight tonight (between November 16 & 17) Pacific Time, or three hours later Eastern Time, there should be a new clip of the season finale. Check back later tonight. I will too.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:46 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:

was great.

I've searched everywhere, and I could not find it, RespektMaAuthoritah. By midnight tonight (between November 16 & 17) Pacific Time, or three hours later Eastern Time, there should be a new clip of the season finale. Check back later tonight. I will too.

(I live all the way in Boston) So it's 12:50. Usually it's updated at 1-2am here which would be 11:00 or 12:00 in LA. So it could be any time now...But Damn! I have to wake up at 6:00, I don't feel like catching 4 hours of sleep.
nucky

Postby nucky » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:05 am

PLEASE tell me kids in schools don't really try to imitate HSM3.
Last edited by nucky on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorrYtt

Postby NorrYtt » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:27 am

I like this episode. I've never seen High School Musical. The only thing I know about HSM is that there are more than one of them and the stars of it have a high Q score (but not with me).

Interesting how the HSM spoof is (almost) completely wasted on me, but I got most of the YouTube references from that other epidsode.

The best parts are the "Someone's in the Kitchen with Dinah" sequences; I like how Stan even begins off-key. Maybe Wayne Brady could belt out a couple stanzas, but otherwise a nice editorial on spontaneous outbursts of singing.

In general, any musical episode of South Park scores well with me! :D
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:29 am

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:Where'd you hear that from? Guaranteed it's not....it better not be...only about one more hour....FAAAAAAACK!

(I live all the way in Boston) So it's 12:50. Usually it's updated at 1-2am here which would be 11:00 or 12:00 in LA. So it could be any time now...But Damn! I have to wake up at 6:00, I don't feel like catching 4 hours of sleep.

Here is the clip of the season finale:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/210814/
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:11 pm

was great.

#1214 doesn't even resemble anything to do with I Am Legend besides vampires. You do know that vampires have existed in popular culture for a long time, right?
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”