*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 am

whatthejew wrote:Actually it's jerkey, as in the beef kind, not turkey. I've listened the song way too many times for my own good, believe me. xD

i cant get over kyle's bit, i've watched it like 50 times now, cant be healthy right? XD
ned15

Postby ned15 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:12 am

jewish pride wrote:
whatthejew wrote:Actually it's jerkey, as in the beef kind, not turkey. I've listened the song way too many times for my own good, believe me. xD

i cant get over kyle's bit, i've watched it like 50 times now, cant be healthy right? XD

don't worry, you're not the only one XD he is just so damn sexy with his hair down!
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:23 am

ned15 wrote:
jewish pride wrote:

don't worry, you're not the only one XD he is just so damn sexy with his hair down!

oh yeeess! his hair ruled alright! and loved his lyrics too, they just made me so happy :D :D :D
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:26 am

jewish pride wrote:

I know right? I love that he talks about studying for exams, he's such a cute little nerd. x3 I wonder how he got his jewfro to look so much different. Probably shampoo or something.

Am I the only one who thought his singing voice sounded different? As opposed to, like, the Lonely Jew on Christmas or something, it sounded different, not bad, just different. o:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
africanviolet

Postby africanviolet » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 am

Next episode.....a twist on gay marriage, I bet. Since its such a hot issue in CA and the country for that matter.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:29 am

i think kyle has one of the better voices too....he's so adorable! :D i thoughht cartman's singing was amazing to with his inflictions on the tones and stuff, it was so funny!
eames
Kart Man 1D

Postby Kart Man 1D » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:34 am

Quack a Dack
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 am

africanviolet wrote:Next episode.....a twist on gay marriage, I bet. Since its such a hot issue in CA and the country for that matter.

Nah, that's old hat.
'This assignment is stupid.'
'Yeah, well...so is your hat.'
Follow That Egg dealt with gay marriage, I doubt they'll have a whole episode devoted to it again.

ned15 wrote:i think kyle has one of the better voices too....he's so adorable! :D i thoughht cartman's singing was amazing to with his inflictions on the tones and stuff, it was so funny!

I love Kyle's voice the best, he's such a cutie, really. My little sister accused me of having a crush on him. :'D I love Cartman's voice too, it's so over-the-top and exagerrated (hello word I cannot spell for the life of me).
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:39 am

whatthejew wrote:I love that he talks about studying for exams, he's such a cute little nerd. x3 I wonder how he got his jewfro to look so much different. Probably shampoo or something.

Am I the only one who thought his singing voice sounded different? As opposed to, like, the Lonely Jew on Christmas or something, it sounded different, not bad, just different. o:

oh im oficially in love with his nerdiness LOL

and yeah, it was very very different from how he usually sings, trust me that i know, i have like three songs of him in my mp3, im such a looser XD

wonder if matt and trey are doing the voice stuff on purpose dude, and i dont mean only with kyle, but with all of the boys
ned15

Postby ned15 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:44 am

oh i have such a big crush on kyle. if only he were real.... :(
eames
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:50 am

jewish pride wrote:
whatthejew wrote:I love that he talks about studying for exams, he's such a cute little nerd. x3 I wonder how he got his jewfro to look so much different. Probably shampoo or something.

oh im oficially in love with his nerdiness LOL

and yeah, it was very very different from how he usually sings, trust me that i know, i have like three songs of him in my mp3, im such a looser XD

wonder if matt and trey are doing the voice stuff on purpose dude, and i dont mean only with kyle, but with all of the boys

I have a playlist on my myspace and, like, half of it is South Park stuff. Which I guess makes me a loser. But whatever, I don't care, I love it. :'D

Hmm, I guess it's a possibility. Kyle's always had more of a girly voice, or at least a higher pitched one than Stan and Cartman. Which I think is just because Trey's voice is deeper than Matt's but...I'm getting way too into this. xD Ahaha...

ned15 wrote:oh i have such a big crush on kyle. if only he were real.... :(

Oh, I know right? Everyone wants Kyle, really, he's just adorable...lulz, I feel like such a fangirl, but it's true. 8D
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:53 am

Cartmania4Ever wrote:
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:Well you have to keep in mind to what she did to Cartman in The Breast Cancer Show Ever. How can you hate her for that?

How can I not?!

lol wut? Though Cartman is a great character...it's just like...like Kyle being his friend, and yet hating his guts. I think Cartman is rad!...But...he's just such a little dominicus rectus (that's latin for ass master, kids).
She might be the driving force to make Cartman more of how he was at the beginning, in the first four seasons....in the before time......the long long ago.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 am

I just love the fact that they are making fun of corbin bleu. And if you have a jewfro like kyle and I, its easier than it looks. Still,

I slap you, I slap you, I slap slap slap slap you, slapping you silly because you disrespected me!
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
shyak20

Postby shyak20 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 am

any 1 knows the name of the song who runs in the background when the singing kid is playing basketball just before everyone start singing "we will rock you"...?
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:14 am

whatthejew wrote:Hmm, I guess it's a possibility. Kyle's always had more of a girly voice, or at least a higher pitched one than Stan and Cartman. Which I think is just because Trey's voice is deeper than Matt's but...I'm getting way too into this. xD Ahaha...

ned15 wrote:oh i have such a big crush on kyle. if only he were real.... :(

Oh, I know right? Everyone wants Kyle, really, he's just adorable...lulz, I feel like such a fangirl, but it's true. 8D

arent we all fangirls :P the bad thing is that if kyle was real i would indeed be a pedophile LOL

and about the voices, i've heard matt in interviews and he doesnt have a high pitched voice, but it does seem that he has it easier with high pitched voices, since he also does saddam's voice and terrance (he's the one with the high pitched voice) and kenny

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”