*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

whatthejew

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:20 am

jewish pride wrote:
whatthejew wrote:Hmm, I guess it's a possibility. Kyle's always had more of a girly voice, or at least a higher pitched one than Stan and Cartman. Which I think is just because Trey's voice is deeper than Matt's but...I'm getting way too into this. xD Ahaha...

ned15 wrote:oh i have such a big crush on kyle. if only he were real.... :(

Oh, I know right? Everyone wants Kyle, really, he's just adorable...lulz, I feel like such a fangirl, but it's true. 8D

arent we all fangirls :P the bad thing is that if kyle was real i would indeed be a pedophile LOL

and about the voices, i've heard matt in interviews and he doesnt have a high pitched voice, but it does seem that he has it easier with high pitched voices, since he also does saddam's voice and terrance (he's the one with the high pitched voice) and kenny

I would be...almost a pedophile. People would frown on our relationship at least. But it would be true love, we'd run away to Milan if we had to!

No, no, I meant as compared to Trey. Like, if you hear them both in an interview Trey just has a lower-pitched voice than Matt, not that Matt has a high-pitched voice, just that he has a higher one than Trey. Plus I know they alter the voices when doing the kids so who even knows. xD
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Cartmania4Ever

Postby Cartmania4Ever » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:26 am

ned15 wrote:don't worry, you're not the only one XD he is just so damn sexy with his hair down!

ned15 wrote:oh i have such a big crush on kyle. if only he were real.... :(

whatthejew wrote:Oh, I know right? Everyone wants Kyle, really, he's just adorable...lulz, I feel like such a fangirl, but it's true. 8D

"Dude, girls are such f@gs."
--Eric Cartman

:D
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:29 am

whatthejew wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
CHEL BEAN wrote:This episode was awesome. And if you didn't like it I will slap you. SLAP SLAP SLAP.

What's the deal? In Episode 402, "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime," Cartman threw a rock at Token and was taken to Juvenal Hall. Here, Mr. Queero (or whatever that third grade kid's father's name was) slapped everyone, even Government Child Care Workers. What, no arrest for assault? Hate Crimes? No Officer Barbrady to arrest him? Like the Johnny Cochren episode with the Chebaca defense -- it doesn't make any sense. (episode 214 -- Chef Aid). Slapping anyone, especially Child Protective Services Personal doesn't make sense.

And the name "Scott" was used before -- Scott Lebrowski (or what ever it was) and who can forget Scott Tenorman?

Since when has South Park been about making sense? I mean, the entire first episode had to do with aliens putting a probe in Cartman's ass. I hardly think this episode made less sense than anything else they've done before.

That's my point: from episode 101 (anal probe) to 214 - Chef Aid to last night 1213 (Elementary School Musical) -- it doesn't make sense! That's my point -- that's the beauty of South Park! After 12 seasons, the show is great BECAUSE it doesn't make sense.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:31 am

whatthejew wrote:No, no, I meant as compared to Trey. Like, if you hear them both in an interview Trey just has a lower-pitched voice than Matt, not that Matt has a high-pitched voice, just that he has a higher one than Trey. Plus I know they alter the voices when doing the kids so who even knows. xD

i think they have a very similar pitch really and its not like trey cant do high voices, remember cartman's whinings in early seasons (muuuuum) lol

Cartmania4Ever wrote:"Dude, girls are such f@gs."
--Eric Cartman

LOL cartman is so retarded XD
the word is fangirl :P
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:32 am

Monty Python style... and not only.
and btw: i broke the dam...
aradae

Postby aradae » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 am

This episode was so much f*cking win. The best one in quite a while.
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:40 am

jewish pride wrote:
whatthejew wrote:No, no, I meant as compared to Trey. Like, if you hear them both in an interview Trey just has a lower-pitched voice than Matt, not that Matt has a high-pitched voice, just that he has a higher one than Trey. Plus I know they alter the voices when doing the kids so who even knows. xD

i think they have a very similar pitch really and its not like trey cant do high voices, remember cartman's whinings in early seasons (muuuuum) lol

True that. xD Maybe I just really like Matt's voice. Or something just as creepy as that which, when you consider me, is pretty possible. :'D

Cartmania4Ever wrote:"Dude, girls are such f@gs."
--Eric Cartman

Yes, true, I do like a good looking boy just as much as the next f4g. 8D
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
zjones

Postby zjones » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:40 am

********** YEA Trey and Matt lol i love this.

Did you guys see how they made the lil kids Father's ass all big when he stood to the side? lol It was high up there!

*cries* im ..im so happy *cries*
homerlanza5286

Postby homerlanza5286 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:45 am

This episode definitely had that South Park feel to it. The slapping did get a bit much at times, but I this was one of the better episodes of a season that to me was pretty sub par. I still can't stop laughing about Cartman ripping on that kid with diabetes. I can't wait for season 13!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:45 am

whatthejew wrote:
jewish pride wrote:
whatthejew wrote:Actually it's jerkey, as in the beef kind, not turkey. I've listened the song way too many times for my own good, believe me. xD

i cant get over kyle's bit, i've watched it like 50 times now, cant be healthy right? XD

I know right? I love that he talks about studying for exams, he's such a cute little nerd. x3 I wonder how he got his jewfro to look so much different. Probably shampoo or something.

Am I the only one who thought his singing voice sounded different? As opposed to, like, the Lonely Jew on Christmas or something, it sounded different, not bad, just different. o:

Yes, the voice sounded deeper -- not as high pitched as usual, as in "I'm a Jew, a lonely Jew, on Christmas," and "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay," and "Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo." Definitely a deeper voice in "Elementary School Musical."
whatwhatinthebutt

Postby whatwhatinthebutt » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 am

I give it a 10/10.
The last number had me in tears hahaha.
Amrryn

Postby Amrryn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 am

That was hilarious :D
Last edited by Amrryn on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pamo-chanchan

Postby pamo-chanchan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:20 am

I have diabetes I'm Scott Malikerson.
Evie_Antorcha

Postby Evie_Antorcha » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:24 am

I expected a lot more in this one, but overall it was great! The kid's dad was freakin' insane. The slapping thing I couldn't get into in the begining, but then later in the episode it was did get pretty funny. I've never seen any of the High School Musical's but I'm sure once I do, I'll totally laugh my ass off and understand this episode a lot more. Oh, and Kyle's hair was awsome!

Oh, and one more thing, that sad little kid with the lisp and the diabetes was helarious! But doesn't Kyle have diabetes too? I would think Cartman would have totally ripped on him along with that lisp kid for sharing the same type of illness.
Cartmania4Ever

Postby Cartmania4Ever » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:35 am

Evie_Antorcha wrote:Oh, and one more thing, that sad little kid with the lisp and the diabetes was helarious! But doesn't Kyle have diabetes too? I would think Cartman would have totally ripped on him along with that lisp kid for sharing the same type of illness.

I'm not sure about that. He's had AIDS, hemorrhoids, kidney failure, chickenpox, and a bad cold, as far as I can recall. I WISH he could get diabetes too. That'd be tits, man.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”