*1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

whatthejew

Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Oh! Was Stan wearing a John Deere shirt?

I could not tell, but it sure looked like it. So let's see -- in Breast Cancer Episode Ever, Wendy took off her coat, revealing her "My Little Pony Shirt," and Cartman took off his coat, revealing a shirt with a truck on it. And in tonight's Elementary School Musical Stan took off his coat, and so did Cartman (again). And Kyle took off his hat. What's going on here?

And with background kids of all grade levels looking on from all floors of the multi-story elementary school, where was Ike? At least he could have been a non-speaking background character. They showed many kindergardeners in this episode, as well as kids of all grade levels. Where was Ike? I like Ike!

They're becoming sluts...and I kinda like it.

Maybe Ike was hidden somewhere. Did anyone else see the Visitor? I almost never find the Visitors in the episodes, so I was really excited when I did this time. xD

Whmmm! wrote:That was brilliant! Definately a high-point of the season. I actually feel myself a little attracted to Bryden...

I like him, actually. I doubt he'll be in any more episodes, but he was a cute kid.

Another thing I'm wondering is: Briden/Bryden? o:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
PhilipSerbia

Postby PhilipSerbia » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:58 am

Nice episode! 9/10!
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 pm

if anyone was going to do a spoof of HSM i'm so glad it was south park. it was hillarious!!! the first time they started singing i was on the floor i was laughing so hard....it was so corney, but that's practically what HSM is! i loved the reference to peru by craig, that was also a big thumbs up. overall i loved this episode. they are definitely back on track :D 9.8/10

oh, i forgot, kyle's hair looked so sexy when he was singing in the end :lol:
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Nice episode 9/10
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
username1

Postby username1 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:41 pm

well the part where the south park kids got into dancing and singing then no one caring it was ok but it was good all the same you know with the hole episode then that i guess it kinda made it better or something idk
Sgethan

Postby Sgethan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:45 pm

this episode had it's moments but wasn't exactly what i thought it'd be. still is better than last week's episode. 7/10
traszkoplak

Postby traszkoplak » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:04 pm

I loved that new retarded kid and the way cartman dissed him xD

This HSM sh*t i driving me nuts.... i'm in poland and they are trying to make kids here like it... this thing is ill in the head o_O

i dont know if kids are buying it but this movie is even worse thne the original version.... they F****** dubbed it xD its like kung-fu movies... only more sugar into it :P

i hope things in south park wil go back to their normal state.

kenny will start dying in every episode, stan will puke when wendy comes by, mr garisson wil be a fag again and we need chef back... it was way cooler when guys met at the cafeteria and chef always asked

hows i going children.... bad.... why bad?
danz

Postby danz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 pm

that episode made me wanna kill myself. satires on movies or daily happenings like the presidential vote or hsm only work for extraordinary happenings and movies (passion of the christ or something). cartman joining that all fluffy and nice dancing group in the end is ridiculous. he would never do that. that whole singing and dancing thing was ridicoulus, i felt like watching some homosexual disney cartoon. the 4 mainchars should have done more to interrupt that or made it look the way it is: totally stupid. mr queermo getting away so easily with his all homosexual attitude is something that wouldnt have happened in earlier episodes. sry but compared to "make love, not warcraft", "the return of the fellowship..." or even "the list" this episode was pretty pretty bad. 3/10
LoStPuMpKiN

Postby LoStPuMpKiN » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Sweet Jesus this episode Rocked... Love it when he punches his dad in the face.. :unhoodedkenny:
defn

Postby defn » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey does anybody know the title of the first song played during the basketball game? The one before We Will Rock You. Thanks!
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:57 pm

I feel avenged !!... :D

very good episode!
and btw: i broke the dam...
SouthEcko2172

Postby SouthEcko2172 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Awesome episode! I was expecting this one to be good going into it, and I wasn't let down at all! They're slowly starting to realize what made the show so great. Mr. Queermo was funny, the loser kid they hung out with was funny, Kyle's hair resembling that black kid from HSM was funny, I liked everything! Good job! Hope the rest of the episodes after this one are just as good!
PinkEims

Postby PinkEims » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:35 pm

traszkoplak wrote:I loved that new retarded kid and the way cartman dissed him xD

This HSM sh*t i driving me nuts.... i'm in poland and they are trying to make kids here like it... this thing is ill in the head o_O

i dont know if kids are buying it but this movie is even worse thne the original version.... they F****** dubbed it xD its like kung-fu movies... only more sugar into it :P

i hope things in south park wil go back to their normal state.

kenny will start dying in every episode, stan will puke when wendy comes by, mr garisson wil be a homosexual again and we need chef back... it was way cooler when guys met at the cafeteria and chef always asked

hows i going children.... bad.... why bad?

Well someone is living in the past! Chef is dead, Mr garrison has been a gay, transexual lesbian who wasn't molested by his Dad so try to keep up! Life goes on as does South Park.

I thought this episode was funny, I am not very familiar with HSM but from what I gather from friends who have kids it is pretty much the "Grease" of it's day. Which admittedly I watched as a kid, but at least there was teen pregnancy, cigarettes and alcohol to corrupt a young Irish girl's mind!

All in all this season wasn't the best but I did love love love Super Phun Thyme :unhoodedkenny:
xangreigor

Postby xangreigor » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:10 pm

This episode is good. I am just disappointed that guys gave in at the end. I so f***ing hate that movie, more than anything in the world. And 4 greatest guys in South Park gave in to that peace of s***. Why did the producers did that?
KyleBroflovski99

Postby KyleBroflovski99 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:16 pm

This episode was a good one.

The father of Briden was kinda funny while slapping all this people.

Also it was funny when Cartman made fun of that lisping boy who has diabetes.

I myself didn't see the HSM movies because the ads for it already annoyed me.
Last edited by KyleBroflovski99 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”