*1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Kensuke » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Meh.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:46 pm

superiorsavior wrote:I'm startled to see another parrody in season 12. Let's hope they mannage to take an orriginal slant on this one, like they did with the HSM parrody, and inject some fresh material like they did with Pandemic. Hope it's the actual goth kids not some new goths we'll never see again. Glad for stan interacting with someone other than kyle again! Looks like the butters fans are getting their wish :p

Now an ungroundable butters would be sweeeeet. wonder what he'd get up to?

Evil Vampire Professor Chaos? :idea: :assface:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Don't think they'd reuse the chaos idea. Wonder if the newfound freedom would/could change him?

STOP SAYING THIS IS GOING TO PARODY TWILIGHT BECAUSE IT HAS VAMPIRES

It's good to be hopefull but I'm sure on the performance of the rest of this season that this'll be another parrody, and tiwghlight's the most obvious thing to parrody right now with vampires in it, though it could be something else (I am legend, even dracula or the young dracula even :p) but it's probably a parrody of something.

the episode description sounds more like a fanfic

Well the episodes with great descriptions often turn out to be the worst episodes, so let's hope the rule works both ways XD

what's Butters supposed to be? Bella?

Remember marjorine XD
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:17 pm

mr. kitty wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:What is that picture behind Stan? It looks like a TV and a Computer? Old fashioned filing cabinate? What in a school computer lab (if that's where Stan is) is that supposed to be a picture of? New computer/old computer?

I hope we find a visitor in this episode as in all the others.

dude, how retarded are you? It's a Mac vs. PC picture

I'm not retarded at all. Are you?

I just don't see the Mac vs. PC reference. I have a Mac. Neither picture looks anything like it. Maybe Macs from 10 years ago?

Thou protests too much
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Yeah, it's just a monitor and a computer getting along. The boys are in the computer lab, after all...

...playing games. I don't know how many schools let that happen, but the boys were doing that in "Make Love, Not Warcraft" too. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:42 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Remember marjorine XD

Oh good lord, I see enough pedophilia art of Butters as Marjorine on deviantART as is, I don't need another excuse for people to draw him in sexed up poses.

I wouldn't mind a vampire!Butters, though, it would be a nice way to use the character, because he's been getting a bit boring and predictable lately. I just watched Professor Chaos and I was reminded of how cool...ish Butters used to be. >:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:47 pm

Big-Will wrote:Yeah, it's just a monitor and a computer getting along. The boys are in the computer lab, after all...

...playing games. I don't know how many schools let that happen, but the boys were doing that in "Make Love, Not Warcraft" too. :lol:

That makes sense. Thanks, Will !
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:53 pm

I may have a new theory on why Kenny comes back after he dies. He might be a vampire. All the Twilight vampires are like 300 years old. Could Kenny be somthing like that? I do not know.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 pm

nwt000 wrote:I may have a new theory on why Kenny comes back after he dies. He might be a vampire. All the Twilight vampires are like 300 years old. Could Kenny be somthing like that? I do not know.

Trey answered that question 11 years ago, actually. He said that Kenny is a demigod. And "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" takes it a bit further - Kenny dies and comes back as a baby, and somehow ages 9 years just in time to meet his friends at school or on the bus again. Only a god or a demigod could do that. :mrgreen:

Of course, there's the rare occasion in which Kenny just appears next to the boys, as in "Cartman's Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Magicxsoldier

Postby Magicxsoldier » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:14 pm

I look forward to this, maybe the goth kids will have a cool song.
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Twilight much?
I don't have a signature
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:59 pm

Hey. I just joined. I've lurked on your forums as a guest for some time now: I'm glad to finally get around to joining myself! (Okay, so it took that long for an episode to give me an idea for a username that I liked... sue me.)

Anyway, as this is the season finale, I have some high hopes. I actually am telling myself right now to not get some high expectations. After all, I can't expect every episode to be utterly amazing.
I'm one of those people hoping for at least a reference to Twilight. I really, really, really hate Twilight. Mostly because so many people make a huge deal out of it. Just today in my chemistry class the girl next to me was raving about how wonderful it is. If they make it look stupid, fine by me.
Mostly I just want this episode to be funny. Twilight or no Twilight, please just be funny. And, of course, kill Kenny.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Diabeteth wrote:Hey. I just joined. I've lurked on your forums as a guest for some time now: I'm glad to finally get around to joining myself! (Okay, so it took that long for an episode to give me an idea for a username that I liked... sue me.)

Anyway, as this is the season finale, I have some high hopes. I actually am telling myself right now to not get some high expectations. After all, I can't expect every episode to be utterly amazing.
I'm one of those people hoping for at least a reference to Twilight. I really, really, really hate Twilight. Mostly because so many people make a huge deal out of it. Just today in my chemistry class the girl next to me was raving about how wonderful it is. If they make it look stupid, fine by me.
Mostly I just want this episode to be funny. Twilight or no Twilight, please just be funny. And, of course, kill Kenny.

Haha, I can relate to the girls raving about it in class. In my English Lit class today all they would talk about was how wonderful it was. And when I made a less than enthusiastic statement about it they looked at me like I had brain damage as if, as a 16 year old girl, I must be mentally retarded to not like Twilight. Please, spare me. |:

I would like them to kill Kenny. Or at least for him to come back as a vampire, that would be amusing. I hold strong to one of my favorite Kenny moments being him as a zombie in Pinkeye, and Kyle killing him with a chainsaw, so another variation on Kenny being some sort of a horror movie creature would be nice. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
intentional or not

Postby intentional or not » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:STOP SAYING THIS IS GOING TO PARODY TWILIGHT BECAUSE IT HAS VAMPIRES. VAMPIRES EXISTED IN POPULAR CULTURE WAAAAAYYYYY BEFORE THAT sh*t.

You know, I've been a lurker for quite some time, and in general I tend to agree with your posts, Shane. Perhaps you are as disgruntled with Twilight's popularity as I am, and that is why you feel the need to shout.

But, dude, I have to say, Twilight is the worst book I've ever read. My eyes bled. My ears bled. My dog bled. I will never get those hours back. And to think, my little sister drools over the stuff!

If anything deserves to be taken down some notches by Messers Parker and Stone, it is Twilight. It's negatively affecting little girls way more than Paris Hilton ever has. :parishilton:

That said, they probably won't parody it. It's probably not on their radar.
intentional or not

Postby intentional or not » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Diabeteth wrote:
Haha, I can relate to the girls raving about it in class. In my English Lit class today all they would talk about was how wonderful it was. And when I made a less than enthusiastic statement about it they looked at me like I had brain damage as if, as a 16 year old girl, I must be mentally retarded to not like Twilight. Please, spare me. |:

I would like them to kill Kenny. Or at least for him to come back as a vampire, that would be amusing. I hold strong to one of my favorite Kenny moments being him as a zombie in Pinkeye, and Kyle killing him with a chainsaw, so another variation on Kenny being some sort of a horror movie creature would be nice. :3

Stay strong, sweetheart. My sister's 16 and dumb, but what can I do? It's just a fad that will pass, and soon, given Meyers' complete lack of talent as a writer.

I guess I just don't get a hard on at the thought of Kenny dying like most fans - the joke seems overdone, but, then again, I never quite got the appeal of Butters. Maybe I'm out-of-touch with the SP fandom.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”