*1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

RespektMaAuthoritah

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 am

I've said this over 9000 times already.

But does anyone feel like South Park is kind of going back to the way it was back at the beginning? Stan and Wendy are back together, Stan puked in Wendy's face again, Mrs. Garrison is Mr. Garrison, Cartman got beat up by a girl which is what would happen to him back in the day, they said ass master (rectus dominus) for the first time since the first season, they aren't political and preachy anymore, they have the goth kids again, the boys tried to do one of their old money making schemes. I mean, it goes on.

By the way, f*ck yea, vampire teeth.
SMFforlife

Postby SMFforlife » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:21 am

This ep. was alright. Nothing special really. I'd give it about a C+. But that's cool, there's only been like two or three C+ episodes this whole season. It was kinda a meh way to end a great season though.
Zyblorg

Postby Zyblorg » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:56 am

Correcting an earlier statement of mine, there WAS one moment where I couldn't help but laugh:

"DOO-DOODOO DOOO! IT'S THE BIG TEXAS BUTTERS SHOW! AND NOW HERE HE IS, BIG TEXAS BUTTERS!"

Not the greatest moment ever, but definately should have been a promo clip....persay.
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 am

Best episode this season hands down. I loved the Hot topic rip. :lol:
Who's a jigga wha?
Zeddicus420

Postby Zeddicus420 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:01 am

I loved the last 2 episodes more then i have loved alot of of the episodes of the last couple seasons. The Goth kids have always been funny as hell and i love the goth music in this episode. I think what i like the most about these last 2 was just my hatred for both The High school Musical sh*t and the homosexual twilight-hot topic-wannabe goth kids who just become emo bitches. Liked the season loved the episode scan't wait for season 13.
rouchey the juggalo

Postby rouchey the juggalo » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:42 am

haha tight ass episode... i like the goth kids and the darker side of south park coming into the show more... i liked the style of it all and sh*t... it was tight...

seems like everyone expected kenny to die in this one though... i dont really know why.. seems kinda dumb to me...

but like i said, i do like the style... especially with the colored hair... that was awesome...

but thats all... i'm out..

>rouchey the juggalo<

ps... maybe you should do a show about juggalo's and what not... lol... that is of course if matt and trey look at this sh*t...
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:21 am

One of my favorite moment with the goth kids was back when they first showed up in Raisens as the "non conformists." And when their leader said to be a "non conformist" you just have to dress the same and listen to the same music they do. Classic.
Eat My Shorts

Postby Eat My Shorts » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:22 am

Wow, I give my character a little makeover and now he looks like hes' high on shrooms
victorcc

Postby victorcc » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:43 am

The "f*ck all of you" in the end of episode was to us all (i think...).
Trey and Matt are the four goth (diferent guys) like the four kids from south park they created (a different and original "hardcore" cartoon) and we are the audience, the "normal" people...
They are REALLY smart, but who knows... :timmy:
grigorexxxcore

Postby grigorexxxcore » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:31 am

What song is used when the Goths are in the car? I can't hear it well, or even the lyrics. :parishilton:
ButtersNCartmanFan

Postby ButtersNCartmanFan » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:15 pm

I loved this episode. Thought it was really funny. Especially loved the scene with Butters trying to bite Cartman :lol: I must say that I don't really know all that much about the "Twilight" thing (I know it is a new movie that is based on a series of books about vampires that seems to appeal to teenagers but that is about it). What was the deal w/ the head vampire kid saying "per se" at the end of every sentence? What was that referring to? Is that related to Twilight?
:zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :gaykenny: :assface:
Kitty Carlyle

Postby Kitty Carlyle » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:23 pm

The best episode of season 12!! And I hate to admit it but... Butters looks so cute as a vampire. Yeah Butters! :D :mrgreen:
Last edited by Kitty Carlyle on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>^.^< *~ meow ~* >^.^<

And no I am not related to the writer.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Zyblorg wrote:Correcting an earlier statement of mine, there WAS one moment where I couldn't help but laugh:

"DOO-DOODOO DOOO! IT'S THE BIG TEXAS BUTTERS SHOW! AND NOW HERE HE IS, BIG TEXAS BUTTERS!"

Not the greatest moment ever, but definately should have been a promo clip....persay.

You're right. I don't know why I forgot about that :lol:

It was hiarious ! And typical of Butters, and typical of South Park, the early episode years :lol:

Keep up the good work in Season 13, South Park Studios :lol:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:28 pm

ButtersNCartmanFan wrote:I loved this episode. Thought it was really funny. Especially loved the scene with Butters trying to bite Cartman :lol: I must say that I don't really know all that much about the "Twilight" thing (I know it is a new movie that is based on a series of books about vampires that seems to appeal to teenagers but that is about it). What was the deal w/ the head vampire kid saying "per se" at the end of every sentence? What was that referring to? Is that related to Twilight?
:zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :gaykenny: :assface:

I just heard an interview on the news this morning of two teenage girls who saw a midnight showing of "Twilight". One girl's comment was: "OMG I can't speak." She then giggles. Her friend was more coherent: She said that the movie was "awesome." Great news gathering, news reporters :wink:
Arkash

Postby Arkash » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:43 pm

I liked the episode though it''s not one on fy favs...

Can't understand why everybody hates the Cup Stanley, it may be my fav episode of all, with an excellent dark humor...it's the darkest ep of SP, and it's a wonderfull one!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”