*1301: The Ring* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

whatthejew

Re: *1301: The Ring* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 am

GlittersBlings wrote:I hope Kenny or the Jonas Brother dies at the ending of this episode, that'll be worth watching :wink: .

My little sister will, like, cry either way.
I've explained to her so many times Kenny doesn't stay dead, but she freaks out every time he dies, so I told her Kenny is like Jesus and can ressurect, so she told her Catechism teacher that Jesus isn't the only one who can come back to life.
f*ck me for introducing this show to her.

Biscuits wrote:Maybe this will be another one of those episodes where Butters is going to secretely follow Kenny and his GF around, convinced that she is "nuthin but trouble", then try to warn Kenny. Or maybe Butters will dress up as an obsesessed fangirl and get into the Jonas Brothers concert to spy on them. OR maybe the new girlfriend will cheat on Kenny with one of the Jonas brothers.

Or maybe Butters just won't be in the episode so I can actually enjoy it.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 am

Biscuits wrote:Maybe this will be another one of those episodes where Butters is going to secretely follow Kenny and his GF around, convinced that she is "nuthin but trouble", then try to warn Kenny. Or maybe Butters will dress up as an obsesessed fangirl and get into the Jonas Brothers concert to spy on them. OR maybe the new girlfriend will cheat on Kenny with one of the Jonas brothers.

Like the one where he follow his father to found out what he getting his mother for their anniversary. :). That'll be cool if Butters follows around with Kenny and his girlfriend to inspect something about her and why she likes the Jonas Brothers. :)
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 am

whatthejew wrote:
GlittersBlings wrote:I hope Kenny or the Jonas Brother dies at the ending of this episode, that'll be worth watching :wink: .

My little sister will, like, cry either way.
I've explained to her so many times Kenny doesn't stay dead, but she freaks out every time he dies, so I told her Kenny is like Jesus and can ressurect, so she told her Catechism teacher that Jesus isn't the only one who can come back to life.
f*ck me for introducing this show to her.

What, is she like, 5 or something? Probably isn't the best idea to introduce her to South Park at such a young age...
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:17 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
:frozenkenny: Somehow I don't think Kenny is going to have this girlfriend for long; they'll probably break up...or Kenny will die...or both. :zombiekenny:

Nah, I don't think this will be ever lasting either.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 am

One of my many speculations so far: Kenny has to try to get money from his parents, but it doesn't quite work out, so Kenny has to try to get as much money as he can before the concert and saw something on tv about a lucky caller and gets two tickets, *insert butters scene* Kenny then takes her to the concert and then after the show the Jonas Brothers give them rings. When Kenny finds out that she will not break her promise from the Jonas Brothers, he gets depressed and his friends see him depressed, and try to help him out with no avail and decide to go against the people who started ti (Johnas brothers) and when they come back they found that Kenny's girlfriend is crying and she shows them the body of Kenny hung.

Or that the rings shock them to death when they tried to get laid....

Or the rings turns his girlfriend to a monster...

Or Kenny gets brainwashed and the kids are worried about Kenny, so they confron the Johnas Brothers which happened to be crab people and they kill the jonas brothers and his girlfriend gets angry because they killed the Jonas Brothers and kills Kenny in the process.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Biscuits

Postby Biscuits » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:01 am

"Or Kenny gets brainwashed and the kids are worried about Kenny, so they confron the Johnas Brothers which happened to be crab people and they kill the jonas brothers and his girlfriend gets angry because they killed the Jonas Brothers and kills Kenny in the process."

I like this storyline best haha

It would be awesome. Perhaps they could make the Jonas Brothers lobsters this time.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 am

How about The Jonas Brothers are just portrayed as what they are, flamboyant queers for part of the episode and then they don't come back. And then... well I don't know, this story line is unpredictable, I don't know where Matt and Trey are going with this one, being one of the reasons it'll be so cool.

Once again, Kenny better die, when he didn't die in The Ungroundable I shat bricks!
Middle of the episode when it aired:
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:This is just bringing me to wonder how Kenny will die. It's a pretty cool episode so far...per say.
After the episode:
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:He didn't die... *Followed by about 5 pages of butthurt*

I used to be pretty noobish.

But yea, anyway, like I said, I can't wait to see this one, I really don't know what to expect. All I know is Kenny better die or we'll have a repeat of that.
Last edited by RideTheLightning on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAY SP IS BACK!!
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Jewish Pride 1

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 am

KennyKicksAss wrote:I just hope it's not one of these things that gets everyone routing against the "slut" just 'cos she's a girl, when Kenny's more sex-obsessed than any of the girls in South Park, and he loves it.

Agreed, hate when they do that :/

203177 wrote:I'm still waiting to see the clip, it hasn't been up yet. :?

It's been up since yesterday, not on the main page but there's a big link to it in there

Kensuke wrote:That'd be hilarious if Kenny killed her

For not wanting to have sex with him? That would be hilarious XD
Also would be great if he kills the Jonas Brothers :P

RideTheLightning wrote:Kenny better die in this one.

*crosses fingers for the 80th time today*

CartmansWhore wrote:YAY SP IS BACK!!

W00t!
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 am

How the hell did kenny even afford tickets he's poor?
(O)(0)
attas
whatthejew

Postby whatthejew » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:39 am

RideTheLightning wrote:What, is she like, 5 or something? Probably isn't the best idea to introduce her to South Park at such a young age...

She's 7. About the same age as when I started watching. Most of the stuff goes completely over her head and she's been swearing for a while now, lulz, so.

cartmanfan321 wrote:How the hell did kenny even afford tickets he's poor?

Perhaps he's taking advantage of this new society we live in and his girlfriend bought them, or since they're in elementary school, her parents bought them. |:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Ifigenia

Postby Ifigenia » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Still, more than a day's left..sh*t...What am i going to do till then?!?!?
F*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 pm

You lack a discipwine, missy.
jespark

Postby jespark » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Oh god life is so good... Countdown, I cannot wait any longer.
brianmoon10

Postby brianmoon10 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:24 pm

GO SEASON 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been waiting for this day after season 12 ended!
lol I love how they finally make fun of the jonas douchebags, plus i love kenny eps too !!
CANT THINK BOUT ANYTHIGN ELSE GO MATT N TREY
"IF YOU HAD A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP HITLER, WOULDN'T YOU DO IT? I MEAN, I PERSONALLY WOULDNT WOULDNT STOP HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE IS AWESOME, BUT YOU WOULD RIGHT?"-Eric Cartman (World of Warcraft episode)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”