*1301: The Ring* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Diabeteth

Re: *1301: The Ring* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Hooray for South Park coming back! I just want this report I have to give tomorrow to be over so I can spend the rest of that day looking forward to this. I mean, opening up with a Kenny episode! How wonderful is that?

Okay, I should get this out there: as much as I love it when Kenny dies, I don't want him to die tomorrow night. I want to see where his "first" relationship goes. Hard to imagine Kenny caring if his girlfriend is a slut. In a way, his death would kind of keep us from enjoying that. And I hope the Jonas Brothers don't take up too much of the episode... that could get old easily. They suck.

Just a question! What are the odds that Butters is wrong about the girl? Maybe he is misinterpreting what he was told. Or he could have been lied to. We all know how gullible he is.

I should go and do my homework NOW. I'll go insane in trying to figure out whether I want tomorrow to come or not if I'm not ready for this report that I'm dreading. At least I'll get a new South Park episode as a reward, eh? Oh, please, do not let our expectations be too high...
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Keepin6

Postby Keepin6 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm

lol jonas brothers are gay
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm so pumped for this episode; I absolutely can't stand those f*ggy Jonas brothers.

Anyway, there was a commercial for this ep on CC last night. For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it went something like:

[shows a crowd of rabid, screaming fangirls at the f*g bros concert]
Tammy: Oh my God, Kenny, you're sooo awesome for bringing me here!
[then it cuts to the three bros on stage, or something like that]
Tammy: Isn't this awesome?!
Kenny [sarcastically]: Yeah, this is real f*cking awesome.

She has kinda like a tomboy-ish voice. Not a high pitched girl voice which we're so used to hearing for most of the girls on SP.

Postby 203177 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 pm

I have to wait thursday to watch the episode. :(
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
KennyFan41998

Postby KennyFan41998 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Some Tips to make the rest of the day and some of tommorow go faster.

. Dalight Savings Time: It's been daylight savings time so the countdown is an hour off.
So if the couldown said 01:04: 17:34. It would actually be 01:03:17:34. So an hour sooner. That cuts off some time.

. Time Zones: Sucks for you if you live in the Eastern time zone area, you have to wait till 10 pm. If you live in the Central time zone area you have to wait till 9 pm. Mountain time zone has to wait till 8 pm. And the lucky ducks live in the Pacific time zone area they get to see it at 7:00.

. Do Something Time consuming: First do anything you HAVE to do. Like cleaning, homework, errands, ect. Those take up time. Then do something fun. Time flies by when your having fun. Try to stay up as late as possible, not too late though. If you stay up too late you would of had a bad nights sleep, and you will be drowsy during the airing of the episode. But if you get to bed somewhat late, you will wake up late, and thus, more time has gone by. Do something really fun the next day so time will go by fast.

. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! : Try not to think about it at all. I didn't for half the day and it seemed to go by faster. Focus on something else. If you think about it, it makes you more anxious and excited, and IDK why, but it makes time go S......L.....O.....W.....E........R. Much, MUCH slower. Just don't completely take it out of your memory or else you'll forget!! just try to remember like 45 minutes before it starts.

. Before it starts: Yea like I said before remember it like 45 minutes before it starts. 45 minutes isn't a long period of time, so it won't go by as slow. Try to watch TV about the time i said to remember it's on. So once the show you're watching is over. wich will be like 30 minutes before it starts, you will go
"Hmm... wonder what else is on."
And the episode D-YIKES! is on so you can watch that, and completly forget about the new episode. So once it's over, you'll already be a the right channel.

Typing this took me a half hour. And it seemed like 20 minutes. 30 MINUTES CLOSER!!! :D
skerrigansc

Postby skerrigansc » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 am

can't wait., can't waaaiit... oh, i can't stand it anymore, i'm going to freeze myself!!.!.!.!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:13 am

KennyFan41998 wrote:Some Tips to make the rest of the day and some of tommorow go faster.

. Dalight Savings Time: It's been daylight savings time so the countdown is an hour off.
So if the couldown said 01:04: 17:34. It would actually be 01:03:17:34. So an hour sooner. That cuts off some time.

. Time Zones: Sucks for you if you live in the Eastern time zone area, you have to wait till 10 pm. If you live in the Central time zone area you have to wait till 9 pm. Mountain time zone has to wait till 8 pm. And the lucky ducks live in the Pacific time zone area they get to see it at 7:00.

Well, technically we all watch it at the same time.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 am

Actually it's the other way around. Like I live in the Eastern Time Zone, and BC lives in the Pacific Time Zone. So I see it 4 hours before he does because it airs at 10 o clock in every time zone. So when it's 6 o clock over in the Pacific Time Zone, it's 10 here and we're watching it while they need to wait 4 hours until it's 10 o clock for them.

So it's 25 hours and 22 moar minutes for us and 29 hours and 22 moar minutes for The Pacific Time Zone.

Can't wait!!11ONEONE!!11

Hey when is it going to be released on iTunes? 2 days after if I remember correctly, right?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 am

Oh... ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am

I can't wait
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 am

RideTheLightning wrote:Actually it's the other way around. Like I live in the Eastern Time Zone, and BC lives in the Pacific Time Zone. So I see it 4 hours before he does because it airs at 10 o clock in every time zone. So when it's 6 o clock over in the Pacific Time Zone, it's 10 here and we're watching it while they need to wait 4 hours until it's 10 o clock for them.

So it's 25 hours and 22 moar minutes for us and 29 hours and 22 moar minutes for The Pacific Time Zone.

Not completely accurate. Not the part about "every time zone." I'm in the Central Time Zone, I get to see it at 9.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 am

24 hrs 45 mins! YAY!

Cant wait.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

Yeppie! I can't wait for this! I can't even think straight of this upcoming episode. I hope Kenny dies, it been like 79 times he died and this would be his 80th death.....I think. :)
skerrigansc

Postby skerrigansc » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:02 am

GlittersBlings wrote:. I hope Kenny dies, it been like 79 times he died and this would be his 80th death.....I think. :)

Oh, I hope he doesn't, I've always felt sorry for him. He's a cool character without having to die every episode! Either way, I.can't.wait!!
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 am

Well, no matter what happens with Kenny's life, some of us are going to be happy. Will Kenny live or die? Well... just 24 more hours until air time...

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”