*1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Brecht Bruynsteen

Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Brecht Bruynsteen » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 pm

ieswk wrote:I think its Clyde mostly because.
1. Clyde is sleeping in class
2. In the scene where he is in Kyle's bedroom you can see that he a bit fatter than Kyle and generally everyone else. We all know that Clyde is the next fattest kid to Cartmen lol.

If not Clyde, Kenny cause he didn't speak at all for the entire show lol.

But who knows, I liked the ending and how they have started making a lot more references to previous episodes.

I think you might be right.
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Dirty Hippie Man wrote:A bit of Watchmen, Dark Knight and Spiderman, I like it.

I'm thinking it is Craig, as he has been featured recently and they are expanding Craig.

you forgot to add The Spirit!
great episode!
F***in' Bitch!! :lol:
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
xMAx Sadistik

Postby xMAx Sadistik » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Was Lemiwinks the 'minion' in Professor Chaos' lab??? :shock:
josuepilk

Postby josuepilk » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm going for the obvious choice and saying it's Wendy.
I will do my German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-la...
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 pm

xMAx Sadistik wrote:Was Lemiwinks the 'minion' in Professor Chaos' lab??? :shock:

Nah, they were just random hamsters/gerbils. (They were seen in the episode Professor Chaos.)

Anyways, I f*cking loved this episode. It was hilarious! XD

Loved that we got to see Professor Chaos again! And it was funny how the adults took him so seriously."You think your bullets can hurt him?!!"

I also loved the reference to Ginger Kids and Tonsil Trouble. XD

AND Cartman's costume was awesome. And so was his deep, demonic voice when he spoke. Loved that scene in the beginning when he kept going back and forth at the police station. "Nah, I'm just over here now."

And the irony when Cartman said that the word 'f*g' is a hate word was brilliant, since CLEARLY 'the coon' is the actual hate word.

I also liked how Mysterion 'revealed his true identity.' It obviously must have pissed off a lot of people, but that's what made it mad funny to me. And for a split second, they tried to make us think it was Kyle, until they showed Mysterion on his bed. "Hello, Kyle." My sister and I could not stop laughing after that.

Nice kids-being-kids episode. I definitely laughed more during this one than last week's, but I still loved both. I hope season 13 continues to be this awesome.
Factory Rush

Postby Factory Rush » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Although truth be told, no one is really supposed to know who Mysterion is in the first place. No one can really know who he/she is.

All I'm saying is that it was an ingenious episode and I loved every minute of it, when it came to the climax of the story (I had been trying to guess who it was throughout the episode) I could have swore it was Kenny because of what they did in the Michael Jackson Episode. By the time Kenny died we had no idea who he was until "Oh my God you killed Kenny"

So I was disappointed but I laughed. It was a good episode.
Trafalgar Law

Postby Trafalgar Law » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 pm

People, don't tell me I'm the first one who noticed that Professor Chaos reveals Mysterions identity?
When the Coon appears in the final fight, right before he punches Chaos in the face, our favorite Super(?)villain(?) says this: 'Woah, wait, I thought we were gonna get her!'

Anyway, great episode, but Cartman is a much more evil than Butters, I'd have liked him being a Joker.
"I thought you guys were my friends! I guess I thought wrong!" - "Yeah, dude. You were wrong."
Just too lol.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 pm

xMAx Sadistik wrote:Was Lemiwinks the 'minion' in Professor Chaos' lab??? :shock:

No, Butters has his own hamsters. I'm more curious about the dog that was in the cage in the back of the unit. It sure was stationary.

The first couple of minutes were meh, until the scene with cartman in the police station. "I'm over here now." That's when I started laughing. And I couldn't stop giggling every time they showed Clyde asleep in class. :)
Also, am I alone in thinking that the spring mounted question mark on Mysterion looks pretty gay?
And jeez, Coonicon? :roll: At least the part with the manager was effin' hilarious.
Prof. Chaos' Coon identity wall was funny as hell too.
Oh, and well of course everyone knows who Professor Chaos is, he just called out Mysterion on TV. Doy.
I also got a huge laugh out of the CoonWheel. :lol:
farayman3

Postby farayman3 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 pm

i'm sorry but you guys really disappointed me, i didn't laught once..
Cartmania4Ever

Postby Cartmania4Ever » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm shocked that there is actually a debate going on about Mysterifag's identity. Were none of you watching at the end when he took off his mask and revealed that he was Craig? And might I add, no surprise.
Lovable-Elf

Postby Lovable-Elf » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm thinking it's Clyde. Even though it would be SO much cooler if it was Craig or... anyone else, really.

Clyde was sleeping in class while Cartman gave his lame presentation and there is little evidence pointing to anyone else...

However, he doesn't seem to have quite the temperament for a superhero. I mean, he's a big baby! He cries over little things; it doesn't seem like Clyde to be able to hold his own against Professor Chaos and General Disarray, no matter how gay they are.

@ Cartmania4Ever: Lol, what makes you so sure? :) It'd be SO awesome if it was him... *hordes Craig*
Cartmania4Ever

Postby Cartmania4Ever » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Lovable-Elf wrote:@ Cartmania4Ever: Lol, what makes you so sure? :) It'd be SO awesome if it was him... *hordes Craig*

1. Because Craig is a total boner who would do this sort of thing.

2. It really couldn't have been anyone else.

3. He had Craig's eyes.
Lovable-Elf

Postby Lovable-Elf » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Cartmania4Ever wrote:
Lovable-Elf wrote:@ Cartmania4Ever: Lol, what makes you so sure? :) It'd be SO awesome if it was him... *hordes Craig*

1. Because Craig is a total boner who would do this sort of thing.

2. It really couldn't have been anyone else.

3. He had Craig's eyes.

1. True. xD

2. Why not?

3. Really? I sorta thought he had Stan's eyes.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:57 pm

How can any of you identify characters by their eyes? If there's a secret to this here, I would like to know.

Anyway, I'm kind of sad Mysterion unmasked himself. I personally would have liked to see him occasionally show up in future episodes. It's too bad he couldn't possibly have heard Kyle's little speech in Cartoon Wars Part II. You know, "People can get hurt. That's how terrorism works. But if you give in, you're letting it work."
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
MarkAster

Postby MarkAster » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Top notch stuff. When I saw the splash title of "The Coon" I literally almost choked with laughter!

Also loved the Obama poster in the alley at the beginning. Glad to see that Matt and Trey haven't gone all white liberal f*ggy on me and give it to "The black president who was supposed to change things" just like they would any other lousy president !

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”