*1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kennyfan84

Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Kennyfan84 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 am

Not a good episode in my opinion. I hate Cartman only episodes and it just wasn't funny in my opinion. A step down compared to the Ring.

The only good part was the return of Professor Chaos and General Disaray (sp?) and the fact that the adults knew them as if they were this big deal.
puudikapoo

Postby puudikapoo » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:04 pm

I think it's Stan. Up there on the roof when Coon an Mysterion first met, M says "na-aaa" during conversation. That "na-aaa" is typical for Stan, isn't it? :)
When will this secret be revealed? In next episode?
Ampullano52

Postby Ampullano52 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 pm

shabobbleofchina wrote:I'm going with Craig or Butters.

Butters is Chaos.

Mysterion is never really named.
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 pm

He did make a deal with Kyle.........
Mysterion = Stan?
Doesn't really seem like his style though.
Wendy's idea?
Conspiracy?
I think, or not, I don't know. :lol:
savage4life

Postby savage4life » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 am

WHO IS MYSTERIO?!?!?! You fools. The answer is obvious. Throughout the episode the people accused were Kenny, Stan, Craig, Clyde, and kyle. Now obviously it was not Kyle. Seeing as how they met each other. That leaves Kenny, Craig, Stan, and Clyde. 2nd of all, in case you guys never saw the pandemic episodes Craig hates the group of 4; why would Craig go to Kyle and tell him he is the smartest kid in class if he hated him? Not Craig. Stan, a possibility at best. But Stan doesn't work like that. Stan never has any episode about him where he is playing like a kid. Don't forget Stan is the most sane out of the group of 4. Stan is left as a low chance. Now then moving on to Kenny to whom many presume to be Mysterio. We actually did hear Kenny's voice in the movie. Nonetheless Kenny never removes his coat. Plus revealing Kennys face was amazing enough why would they do it a second time? Not Kenny. Now to Clyde. Who in my opinion is mysterio. Lets look at a few minor details. When Cartman was contemplating who Mysterio was at the playground and all the children were playing football Clyde was nowhere to be found. Also when Cartman was giving his speech about who Mysterio was Clyde was fast asleep. Possibly tired due to late nights out? Also Clydes voice most fits that of mysterios. So we are left with stan and Clyde. I also found that Stans face and boy are somewhat different than mysterios so I really dont think it was stan plus the new episode airing wednesday involves stan quit a bit. 2 stan episodes in a row? no.
CLYDE IS MYSTERIO!!! A John Savage Analysis
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:19 am

I disagree savage
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
savage4life

Postby savage4life » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 am

butters kenny wrote:I disagree savage

Im guessing you going to say Kenny?
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 am

No

R.I.P Billy Bonka
savage4life

Postby savage4life » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 am

Then Who?
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:32 am

Stan

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:42 am

savage4life wrote:
butters kenny wrote:I disagree savage

Im guessing you going to say Kenny?

I'm saying Kenny. Just because they removed his hood once doesn't mean they won't do it again, haven't you seen "The Jefferesons" or uh... whatever the baseball episode was..
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:46 am

I believe his hood comes off in "Lice capades"

R.I.P Billy Bonka
kraaazy_kenny

Postby kraaazy_kenny » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:44 am

Reasons I think it is Kenny...

1. Kenny has always had a "mysterious" vibe behind him. You never know when he will die or if you will see his face or hear his real voice. It's always a mystery with him. He has that going for him.

2. Kenny is a pyro, so having fireworks on him is nothing we wouldn't expect.

3. At one point near the end, Mysterion is thought to be dead. None of the regular cast members would die. Maybe this was hinting at it being Kenny, since he is very vulnerable to death. What other character would thought to be dead after being simply pushed down?

4. Having it be Kenny (but not telling us) would drive a hard-core fan crazy, because that's a lot of unmuffled dialogue from one of the most mysterious characters. Matt and Trey won't tell us, but it's almost like they want it to be Kenny and not tell us, just to drive Kenny fans mad, since we get to hear him speak so much.

5. Kenny has been heroic in the past. He has sacrificed himself to power a building, slay demons in a Holy War, and more.

6. Craig is NOT heroic. Remember him in Pandemic? He just wanted to go home and would not personally go see Kyle, seeing as how he hates all 4 of them.

7. Clyde? No. He is too self-absorbed and the role doesn't fit him. Just because he was asleep during Cartman's speech means nothing. Everyone was bored out of their minds and he was just so bored he was sleeping through Eric's speech.

8. Stan? Doubt it. He would be the most likely to visit Kyle, but the role doesn't fit him much IMO.

8. Also, after Mysterion's face has been revealed, he doesn't say another word. We've seen Kenny's face, partial or whole, on a few occasions, but rarely does he speak full dialogue. The more his face is revealed, the rarer hearing speech out of him gets. We see his full face in "The Losing Edge" but you never really hear dialogue from him personally, only yells and other chants mixed in with the crowd.

I say it's Kenny, but that's just me. :unhoodedkenny:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 am

During the scene in class when Clyde was asleep, and the others were half-asleep, only one other was wide awake - Kenny.

(I also liked the South Park Police Dept. using typewriters instead of computers. And the Aqua Patrol or whatever it said in Prof. Chaos' storage locker).

Kenny, in episode 807, The Jeffersons, his voice was clear when his orange parka was off his face. Mysterion also had no obstruction against his face, and he lowered his voice. He hates Cartman, and thinks Kyle is the smartest one in the school. And that costume looked cheap to make.

So so far i vote for Kenny as Mysterion.

On the other hand, in our Avatar creator, one of the 4th grade options are some lines to illustrate boobs on a female; I saw similar lines through the "M" on Mysterion's shirt. Could it be Wendy using a deep voice? Why not Bebe?

But I still think it's Kenny.

And at the bus stop, Kenny would not talk at all.

10/10 for this episode.

Only the town of South Park knows who Mysterion is. And Mr. Garrison, who recognized a kid in his class.

But T&M are the ones who really know for sure. We can guess 'till the cows come home, but even though Mysterion has been unmasked, we (the audience/fans) may never know. At least not yet.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:During the scene in class when Clyde was asleep, and the others were half-asleep, only one other was wide awake - Kenny.

...unless he drew eyes on his eyelids.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”