*1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Chanaluss

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Chanaluss » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 am

the only thing i feel was missing from the episode was Scott (the dick). i wouldve liked to see what his thoughts were on the whole queef thing, since, you know, he hates farts.
Tookerterrr

Postby Tookerterrr » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:58 am

well, that proves everybody who was expecting an april fool's joke wrong.

but they did refer to "not without my anus" and that is just brilliant. they tricked many of us, again!

I'm loving this season, except for "the coon" which wasn't as strong, but hey, they're making up for it.

I really wanted kenny to die some more, and thankfully they did kill him in the ring, but not in the funny graphic way that we're used to. It still made me laugh out loud though.

Keep it up guys!

ps: queefing is gross!! learn to use your ass ladies!
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 am

Pencheff wrote:Ehm, sorry, but am I the only one who is thinking WTF? Women always talk about equality and sh*t, well ok but WOMEN HAVE assh*les TOO. Why can't woman just fart to, but they have to use their vaginas to do it? I mean it's not like their asses are blocked and the only thing they can do is queef right?

I think you missed the point a bit buddy. Sharon had said that "It's the only time women can have fun at the expense of men", and might I add that men have no way to do the same because our dicks do not expel gases like that. Apparently as she said, women might not care for queefing so much, and whether women can fart or not does not matter either.

This episode is not the best but unfortunately it's already the better (or sharing the best with 1301) for the season so far. I don't even wish to see the previous episode just after reading the title. This one is already something like a recovery.

P.S. Sorry, you are not my buddy. My apology for wrongful addressing.
A Chinese Butters wearing a Bavarian shirt
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

Last post for this time period (from me):

After all the talk in the pre-air thread re: what Butters' Dad said in the gym about expelling the girl (as seen in the preview clip), that scene seems to have been left on the cutting room floor; it did not make it to air :o

I like the improvement in the Canadian's tires; in the episode with the birth parents of Ike, where they took Ike back to Canada, the tires were just four sided squares. These were multiple squares per tire, so many per tire that the tires were almost round.

And the sign said: "Over three wineries" not "Only three wineries." They showed us the White winery and the Red winery only. Wonder what the 3rd one is? Rosé perhaps?

And there was a comment above re: seeing T & P (not Trey Parker; Terrance and Phillip) "junk" and wondering why it looked different from the device used in Ike's circumcision? That's easy: T & P must have been circumcised, so that part (maple leaf shape) is gone in them :P

More later!

Good night!

-BC
Gundlev

Postby Gundlev » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 am

Well i liked episode 1303 better but this one is ok. The Queef Song soved it big time!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:49 am

Great episode
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Lovable-Elf

Postby Lovable-Elf » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 pm

*gasp* Tweek SPOKE. :D

All in all, this was an alright episode. Not one of my favorites... I'm not overly fond of fart jokes OR queef jokes, but somehow you guys managed to make a decent episode focused on them. I loved the reference to Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut and Not Without My Anus. Cartman's phone scenes were funny and the overall irony of the entire episode had me giggling over and over.

"That's where babies come from! D:<"

And hell.... TWEEK SAID SOMETHING. That automatically makes the episode better than it would have been had he not. :lol:
poopydoopy

Postby poopydoopy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm

so this wasn't a reference to any current event I hope....?

and aww.... terrence and philips tiny peepee!!!! :shock:
walterreally

Postby walterreally » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Matt and Trey have lost it. They have officially lost that touch. Some will say maybe not. Because everyone has said at one point or the other that they show isn't as good as it used to be which I think was the consensus. But they still made hilarious episodes from time to time without any bad one. There were never bad episodes. Only great, good or average. But this episode was retarded. Either that or they don't write this stuff anymore. This was one of the worst episodes ever. No doubt about it. Worse than Britney's New Look which I didn't think could be beaten. Remember that joke they cracked on Family Guy in Cartoon Wars and Cartoon Wars II? How it employs jokes without a point or relation to the main plot. Well, this episode was an excercise in that. Terrance and Philip's affair and eventual marriage with Katherine and Katie had NOTHING to do with the focal point of the episode which was an attempt to ban queefing. You could cut the entire romance out and wouldn't miss a thing.
Also, the arguments provided make no sense. Now I know that this is meant to be funny and nonsensical humour. That's OK. More power to them if they could've actually pulled it off here. But the nonsensical element resides in the subject matter of an episode and not the narrative which explains it in a logical manner. For instance, Sharon said that "You really think women care that much about queefing? Women were having a little bit of fun at your expense" There you go. A contradiction in those two lines itself. If she didn't care about queefing and only wanted to have little bit of fun then why couldn't she have tried something other stunt but instead went ALL OUT to queef at every opportunity? Because she DID care that much about queefing and wanted to prove a point. Because from the very beginning when they called the PTA meeting, the women were irate that they couldn't do it. They had angry faces. And not smirks that they could now rile up the men and have fun at their expense. This male natives of SP just disliked queefing. And not that women can't do it. It was only when it became a queefing epidemic that they went for that ban. And then camethe screwed up dialogue from Sharon.

Ridiculous episode. Matt and Trey have just made one good, one horrible and two episodes that were 'meh' so far this season. Best of luck on getting an extension from Comedy Central after season 15 guys. I genuinely wish you luck. You'll need it.
Gay Polarity

Postby Gay Polarity » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 pm

meh, it was alright. Wasn't as epic as I had previously hoped, and there have already been better episodes this season, but it wasn't bad.
MarkAster

Re: Queef, it's what's for dinner

Postby MarkAster » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 pm

During the dinner table argument, we find out that Stan is a big fan of Ernest Borgnine. Poor Sharon, subjected to marital dutch ovens!

Also have to smirk at the fact that you can see T&P Pee-Pee on TV, but we're still living in an age in which SP and Comedy Central live with The Islamic Love That Dare Not Show Its Face (LOL)
CMepTb

Postby CMepTb » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Wow. That sucked. The worst one since "More Crap".
anthonyfw

Postby anthonyfw » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Man this episode seems that have people sharply divided . I did'nt think it was half bad , certainly not as good as some people are claiming but definitely not disastrous . The whole queef concept was unexpected and was probably good for a few minutes of shock value initially . Loved the irony throughout and although they could have cut down on the subplot somewhat , with a show titled "The Queef Sisters" starring two Canadians it was inevitable and necessary that T and P figured to some degree . Some great individual moments : Cartman in the opening few minutes , Randy comforting Stan and that whole Martha Stewart thing , although that was slightly disturbing . All the more so because I was eating at the time ! Anyway I think season 13 has been pretty decent so far , especially Margaritaville , which had me laughing for nearly the entire duration .
WeareLegion1945

Postby WeareLegion1945 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:53 pm

intentional or not wrote:
WeareLegion1945 wrote:Dear South Park Studios,

It has come to our attention the ideological afterbirth that is feminism manifested itself in your latest episode Eat, Pray, Queef...

Signed,
Anonymous

Dear god, I hope you're being satirical/troll-y because all I got out of that was "Boo hoo, chicks don't talk to me at school and I cry myself to sleep every night so I hate them!"

You so right, girl! You go! WHOOOO! America has "gotten over" feminism, which is why you never, ever, ever, ever, f*cking EVER see the topic mentioned in public discourse these days. Dat’s OL’ news!

WHOOO! You right! Aww, yeah! The media have realized “feminism” is merely a misandric and manipulative smokescreen to deflect attention from this country’s growing class disparities, so that’s why now they mention “class” in every other news item instead of feminism! It ain’t as if ’round-the-clock sanctimonious feminist agitprop blared from JumboTrons wherever you turn your head keeps the public consciousness focused on gender far more than some wifebeater who lives in a rusty trailer without running water and lives in the woods somewhere!

It ain’t as if “sexism” is a modern-day moral panic and that today the “sexist” is what the “communist” was in the 1950s and the “witch” was in the Middle Ages. And it sho’nuff ain’t as if this is 1,000,000 times more true now than it was in 1987!

And no one EVER gets their buttons pushed anymore if you don’t toe the party line regarding what’s considered acceptable dialogue on the whole “gender” tip. That’s why the hate-speech laws throughout the entire industrialized world are either disappearing or getting far more lenient—instead of more fascistic and Orwellian—with each passing day.

And it’s not as if the workingclass men—whence I sprung—have far more in common with one another than the vapid, nightclubbing, middle-to-upper-class silver-spoon-fed babies who frequent sites such as this and freak the f*ck out about sexism but perpetuate double standards about precisely which segment of the lower orders it’s acceptable to demean and dehumanize, which is why none of you would give a f*ck if I told jokes about men or white trash.

I simply tell stupid old sexist jokes bereft of the aforementioned subtext that apparently flies straight the f*ck over your heads. HOOOOO! You told me! Git on with your bad self and testify! I ain’t mad atcha!

Sarcasm off, what about rape?
If you'd like some perspective, read this.

As before, IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING.

http://www.jimgoad.net/am4pdf/intro.pdf
BD The Kid

Postby BD The Kid » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Yey Mephisto :o! I wanna see more of him!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”