*1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

youthinkthatsbad

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion

Postby youthinkthatsbad » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 am

All I can say is... :lol:
"As long as we're here, we might as well enjoy ourselves."
hellsy

Postby hellsy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:46 am

Just walk away......just walk away.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TL4XZdyo3g
hellsy

Postby hellsy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:54 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:
nall wrote:Good news, buddy! The episode now has uncensored audio!

butters kenny wrote:M'kay, guy

I'm not your guy, friend :)

* to the episode player *

Well I'm not your guy, buddy!
MrBreakstown

Postby MrBreakstown » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 am

Yet another horrible episode that is quickly losing steam from a decent debut. The premise of Terrance and Phillip's cliffhanger was way too self-referential. It is truely scraping the bottom of the barrel. Though while they remembered to reference the April Fools ep the show forgot that this episode has been done before. Something on TV leads to Hypocritical outrage leads to town meeting leads to Mob mentality. A stale formula on this show, executed to its worse in this Episode.

There is some nutjob on here that wrote a thesis on how he hates feminism. Yeah its not the 60s anymore and it isnt a concern to anyone, though to cry that much is totally stupid. Though if there was any kind of feminist message in this episode it was lost by the rediculous concept and the speech that was supposed to be some type of equallity rallying cry but ended up as misguided as this episode. The sides being divided by males and females could be seen a mile away, and whatever queef v fart is supposed to represnt doesnt work since there is no underlying societal message being presented here....men and women dont really divide any issue like this in society currently.

Fart humor (as well as queef humor) is a pretty low form of toilet humor. It doesnt offend me in content, but it offends me that as always Matt and Trey come up with an episode 10 minutes before the deadline and it is hit and miss as always, they chose farting and gave us 30 minutes of jokes that were not well thought out. The humor was i fart on you. Now you queef. Repeat. Oh wow, lets name what kinda fart/queef this is, horrible. How about some queef related puns at the table, yawn.

The character of Randy, a favorite by fans for some reason beyond me, is still annoying and more immature than the children. He is boring and annoying and his farts before congress fell flat. I know the writers find favorite characters and get behind them for a couple of seasons but i think the infatuation with him should end. While he is not at rock bottom as he was on the horrible lack of Internet show he is still a character with too much screen time that causes me to roll my eyes.

I did like the references to Canada (and its wine country) and i do generally like the T & P characters in small doeses (as in the movie, as well as Not Without my Anus, one of my favorite episodes actually).

I wish this series would return to form. Either we get a heavy handed political/issue episode that beats us over the head, or The same joke over, and over, and over as in this episode. Though last weeks episode slighty rebouned from the incredibly weak Coon episode, this was even worse than Margaritaville which did have its moments. I dont believe i laughed at all at this show.

3/10
mobile75

Postby mobile75 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:02 am

A pro feminism episode, Are you f*cking kidding me? I've liked the season so far but the ending on this one was totally pussified and very politically correct.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 am

So they're scraping the bottom of the barrel, eh? A feminist episode about a female bodily function not even women give much thought to. Bummer.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Terra812

Postby Terra812 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:34 am

Regardless of any negative responses ... Guys you outdid youselves with The Road Warrior Queef! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Thank you

"Soon my dog of war" Just priceless

Mrbreakstown I think you've matured past a level of appreciation of South Park's humor. Thank God Trey and Matt haven't.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:58 am

Random thought: I wish that instead of pixelating Martha's vageene, they would have put one of those white outlined black stars like you see on Girls Gone Wild ads, or hardcore pron ads in softcore mags. But Venture Bros. already did it, so they might not.
PhilipSerbia

Postby PhilipSerbia » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 am

Randy was great in this one! This episode was good, but the other episodes from season 13 were much better. 7/10
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:40 am

Oh, and I'm surprised that no one has mentioned anything about Canadian Obama. :D ...unless they did already, and I missed it because I was speed reading. :|

Edit: Or that Canadians apparently have square bones. And I'm not talking about the penuses again.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:11 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh, and I'm surprised that no one has mentioned anything about Canadian Obama. :D ...unless they did already, and I missed it because I was speed reading. :|

Edit: Or that Canadians apparently have square bones. And I'm not talking about the penuses again.

Or the square birds flying in front of the chapel before T & P married K & K.

BRMBug wrote:Random thought: I wish that instead of pixelating Martha's vageene, they would have put one of those white outlined black stars like you see on Girls Gone Wild ads, or hardcore pron ads in softcore mags. But Venture Bros. already did it, so they might not.

But the pixelation was better than the star you referred to IMO as when Martha queefed (very colorful) I think it made a better effect to appear out of the pixilation than from a star. Just my opinion.
ploughman

Postby ploughman » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 am

Reaction to S13E04: Looks like M&T are trying to push the censors again, especially with the Stewart scene.

I'd rate this one in the midtier of SP episodes. Every so often you need to throw in one that isn't really "about" anything. It's also a reminder that the show has a certain attitude to it.

The whole Terence & Philip thing, though, IMO, is like Jar-Jar in the Star Wars sequels, i.e. best if used VERY sparingly.
Favorite episodes: "Cartman joins NAMBLA" and "Make Love Not Warcraft"
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 am

I'll believe that when I see an uncensored cooter here.

Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 am

Big-Will wrote:I'll believe that when I see an uncensored cooter here.

I'm sorry. An uncensored what?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 am

Just_Jackie wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I'll believe that when I see an uncensored cooter here.

I'm sorry. An uncensored what?

an uncensored cooter. Feel free to show us. :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”