*1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kauron

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion

Postby kauron » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 am

Funny. However, I don't know about the rest of you girls, but I think queefing is soooo gross! Farting is funny, queefing is just....just wrong.... The episode was funny, but I was also disgusted. still it was definitely a hit. I am still watching it and each time it happens I am more grossed out, but it is still funny :P lol twice as hard....
keltzy

Postby keltzy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:35 am

I was a little nervous at the start of the episode. I found the queefing kind of gross at first, but somehow it became much funnier by the end of the episode. Maybe because the ladies seemed to be doing it more to be audacious than because the act itself was funny.

Incidentally, it seemed like me and the other ladies in the room were laughing at this episode quite a bit more than the guys were. I'm loving this season so far, I hope it continues with this good-episode trend.
Mackerni

Postby Mackerni » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:44 am

keltzy wrote:Maybe because the ladies seemed to be doing it more to be audacious than because the act itself was funny..

That would be your sub-conscious telling you that. That's a primal defensive mechanism that is your body.

EDIT: You know, I believe anything you say or do if it hurts anyone in anyway, it can be forgiven for. I mean, think about Cartman. His character is centered towards hating Jews although he's an assh*le.

But, don't you remember all of the times he was really nice to his friends? "I love you guys", remember those moments?
Last edited by Mackerni on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
stfunradrew

Postby stfunradrew » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 am

Pegazeus wrote:
Craig..l..rulz wrote:not that good but none of the episodes this season have been that good. This one was just crazy gross and retarded but the Martha Stewart thing was pretty funny. Outside of that I didnt enjoy it to much. South Park just isnt what it used to be.

You can't be serious. South Park isn't what it used to be? Were we watching the same episode? This episode was a back to the roots episode.

Season 13 is amzaing so far. Can I get some backup on this? They're definitely 4 for 4 so far.

Agreed. did anyone else notice how they only seemed to think that the MA logo was only deserving of an L? While Family Guy's TV14 always gets hit up with all of the advisory letters. Guess it's just the time of evening.
If you censor out Muhammad than you've made a distinction about what's okay to poke fun at and what isn't. Either it's all okay, or none of it is.
afarewell2kings

Postby afarewell2kings » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 am

as much as i loved this episode i couldnt help but be reminded of "we're sending our love down the well"........sorry guys but SIMPSONS DID IT
Mackerni

Postby Mackerni » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 am

If that's how you feel, fine...

I told you right from the beginning that I didn't feel anything.

NOTE TO GUYS: This is how you attract them.
Pencheff

Postby Pencheff » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 am

Ehm, sorry, but am I the only one who is thinking WTF? Women always talk about equality and sh*t, well ok but WOMEN HAVE assh*les TOO. Why can't woman just fart to, but they have to use their vaginas to do it? I mean it's not like their asses are blocked and the only thing they can do is queef right?
eph26

Postby eph26 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:22 am

I'm not big on "fart humor", but this one was actually pretty funny. none of my ex's (not that their are a lot) have ever put a name with that noise. I just thought "hunh, that's kinda weird", and we just went on with our lives. But, the road warrior part had me rolling, it was so over the top. It's still a good season.
RikkuSWiRLS

Postby RikkuSWiRLS » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

Hmm... It was alright, there were some laugh out loud moments for me, but I didn't like this episode as much as the previous two.

I think the first place I heard of queefing was South Park.

Some people have said that this is a natural thing for women, but..? I don't know anyone who has and..?

Er.. anyway..
mdunner28

Postby mdunner28 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 am

This episode really, really sucked.

That is all.
Butters The Savior

Postby Butters The Savior » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:04 am

And I thought Season 12 was terrible. Boy, was I wrong! With episodes like this one, South Park rolls strictly down the drain and to UPPER BABOONASSHOLE, where it sucks on Butters’ hairy chin-balls. I mean, it really DOES, accompanied by cheering crowds, yelling, "Way to go, M&T! And, by the way, kill Kenny one more time, please. That’s all we need from you." So that only a very few people (i.e. "whiney little pussies", of course, like myself) are begging for more qualitative South Park satire, not just obnoxious "funny jokes".
Well, if they wanted to make me queef with anger, they’ve quite succeeded.
PS: Polnaya zhopa!
smooth

Postby smooth » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 am

this episode totaly sucked :( :( :(
Kristaps

Postby Kristaps » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:23 am

Watching this episode I just couldn't laugh about the queefing. If I look ten years back, when I was watching my first south park episodes, I couldn't laugh at the fart jokes either. I just thought it was retarded. But just some days back I was sitting with my girlfriend on the carpet in a silent room and taking turns in farting. We were laughing to tears. I hope I can laugh about queef jokes someday, it just might take a lot of time. Maybe another 10 years. Maybe I will never laugh about queef jokes, because I can't do it with my penis. Penis queefing hehehe. No, but seriously, I feel handicapped Handicapped in a way as Kanye West.
roobadoob

Postby roobadoob » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:36 am

that was probably the funniest sh*t i have ever seen!
Satans Candy

Postby Satans Candy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 am

:twisted: The Metalocalypse has begun! "Die for Dethklok!" :twisted:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”