*1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

big keny

Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion

Postby big keny » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:05 pm

well i woudnt.no way no way how

gud enough ep
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
maximalniq

Postby maximalniq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:20 pm

This episode was AMAZING !!! I want moreeee...
josuepilk

Postby josuepilk » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Rad. Flat-out rad. I didn't even get the joke until the end, but it's true with that autotune effect Kanye and all the other "artists" that have followed suite sound like a bunch of gayfish rapping underwater. To the day I always considered the song on Good Times with Weapons as the best in the history of South Park, after hearing "Gayfish" that has changed.

PS On behalf of every Hispanic fan of South Park, thank you for killing Carlos Mencia homes.
I will do my German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-la...
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:35 pm

That was a pretty funny episode.

and like I said before in previous episode threads, you can't please everyone. really why are these people going to extreme lenghs to say the episode sucked?

so anyways, love the episode. Shame that Stan didn't get much to say, he has been neglected these past few seasons
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Nice episode! 9/10
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
laponne

Postby laponne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm surprised nobody in here mentionned their interpretations of all the talk shows, jimmy kimmel's lips and dave's laugh were spot on. LOL
The Fleaman

Postby The Fleaman » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I Gots to piss ina plastic bag mang!!
freedom2009

Postby freedom2009 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 pm

My favorite part about this episode was how everyone thought Jimmy was in the right. Legally speaking Jimmy agreed to work with Cartman as partners and no agreement was made on how the profits would be split. In this situation, legally, Cartman gets half. Jimmy would have never come up with the joke if Cartman was not there encouraging him to come up with better jokes. Cartman does act like a huge dick but I believe the writers do this intentionally to confuse the audience so only the wise viewers can keep up with the point (Cartman legally in the right).
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Lol, and here I was, going into this episode thinking it was gonna suck, but it turned out to be hilarious. I loved it, even more than last week's episode.

I'm usually not a big fan of Jimmy, but I actually kinda liked him in this episode. (Well, I felt sorry for him, at the very least, since Cartman was trying to take all of the credit.) The joke itself was mad stupid, and yet I know for a fact that like, at least half of the SP fanbase is gonna try the joke on someone. (My brother, in fact, prank called someone today and told him the joke, to which the kid responded, "WHAT?!!")

But I'm so glad they ripped on Kanye West. I think he f*cking sucks, both as a person and an artist. The gay fish thing at the end accompied with a parody of his autotone songs was just BRILLIANT.

I didn't really care for the scenes with Carlos Mencia though, since I've never watched his show before.

And as for Cartman, he was just so unbelievable. It was interesting to kinda see how his mind works. I loved how that particular flashback became more and more exaggerated. "Cartman, you are totally not fat!"

And of course, the comparison between Cartman and Kanye West with their huge egos was also effing brilliant. Excellent episode! Keep it up, Matt and Trey!

heather84clear wrote:I'd totally do matt stone and trey parker...they are HOT!

Mmmm...I am SO f*cking with you on that! ;D
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:08 pm

God ANOTHER fantastic South Park episode? Boy oh boy Matt and Trey are most definitely on top of their game.

I'm so happy Kanye got ripped on, and Mencia got beheaded. Awesome. Did anyone think it was funny how Cartman flamed the Jewbots to death? Holocaust reference? Who knows.

There's too much to say about this awesome episode. 9.5/10
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 pm

I'd say this was awesome. I was out of my chair with the gay fish song. It was really great.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Pegazeus wrote:Did anyone think it was funny how Cartman flamed the Jewbots to death? Holocaust reference? Who knows.

Whoa, that just blew my mind. I think it's a Fantastic 4 reference, but yeah, for him to take the Jewbots out with flames would make this a double reference.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
WillyLee23

Postby WillyLee23 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 pm

I found this episode to be pretty hilarious because its so true.

This guy I used to work with used to swear up and down he was some genius; he claimed that he was a bad-ass website designer / computer programmer and engineer even though the guy never went to college :P

It turns out that he had contacts with people who were web designers and game programmers and he was trying to pass off their work as his own. And a "perpetual energy engine" he was working on has about 50 different videos on YouTube that look exactly like "his" engine.

I tried to be the dude's friend even though I knew he was full of sh*t. But this character flaw got old real quick so I dropped him, what a douchebag.
Last edited by WillyLee23 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADutchTurd

Postby ADutchTurd » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm

uh they made fun of carlos mencia because he is a known joke theif and joe roegan recently call him out at a comedy club... its on you tube right now ... i think matt and trey are friends of joe roegan thats why carlos mencia got made a mockery of
kostis95

Postby kostis95 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 pm

this episode is really funny cartman thinking that he thought of everything lol :lol: :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”