*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

pdfsmail

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

203177 wrote:it will be cool if we saw blanket in this one. ike and blanket would make cute friends.

Never thought of that but Blanket would make sense in this episode....
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
poopydoopy

Postby poopydoopy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:17 pm

OMG I WATCH THOSE SHOWS! :lol:

I love Ghost Hunters... and Ghost Adventures. It's exciting!! But sometimes it can be lame...
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 pm

203177 wrote:it will be cool if we saw blanket in this one. ike and blanket would make cute friends.

I seriously doubt Blanket will make an appearance. It's about the dead celebrities and not their families. Unless Blanket knows how to stop the celebrities from haunting Ike he's no use here.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Dang, and I'm stuck in a lodge that doesn't get Comedy Central. Seriously, they get HGTV and not Comedy Central? That's messed up.

Well, anyway, looks good. I should be able to watch it here on Thursday, anyway. Assuming the stupid main lodge's server doesn't quit again. Just now got a chance to get on and get the episode information because the server was only fixed today...

The episode could go a lot of different places. I hope this is incredibly well done. I have high expectations for a topic with this many amazing possibilities.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
yesqualle

Postby yesqualle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Cant wait!!!
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Things I'm wondering about:

Which dead celebrities is Ike seeing?
How many?
Does anyone, especially Kyle, believe Ike?
What exactly are the dead celebrities doing to Ike? (If they're doing more than just freaking him out, I'll kill them!... oh wait, they're already dead...)
Are the dead celebrities there or not?!
And finally....
DO M&T HATE THOSE GHOST HUNTER SHOWS AND MOVIES AS MUCH AS I DO??? Hopefully, heh.
A few other things I'm wondering about too, but those are just vague thoughts that I can't really put into words. With all those recent celebrity deaths, I hope it is handled... well, considering this is South Park, I hope it's handled really, really distastefully. :lol:
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Big-Will wrote:I wonder ... oh wait, it's all about the Summer of Death, innit? So many celebs died this past summer...

Tell me about it, every second or third entry on /lj/ [don't know? don't ask :P] was 'f*ck YOU 2009' and such.

By the way: f*ck YOU, 2009.

Also, seems to be a boys being boys episode, which is sounds fun [isn't the 25th ann. of Ghostbusters right around the corner or just passed? I'm pretty sure it was this year].
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:46 pm

I can't f*cking wait for this! It's going to be fantastic.

I wonder if they're going to have other celebrities make appearances rather than just the ones who've passed on this year. Quite a few died last year as well.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:... The episode is about dead celebrities, so Michael Jackson's son will be in it and become best friends with Ike, I think I see some missed steps in logic there.

I don't think this episode will have MJ, I mean in that one picture they are at the cemetery where he was buried, but Matt specifically said they won't do a Michael jackson thing again.

yeah but Matt and Trey have been known to mislead us all with lies just to throw us off. maybe cartman will try and get his beloved Mr. Jefferson to help them or play with him again. he might not have a huge part, but i'm sure he will make an appearance. and there are totally not missed steps in logic thinking that ike and blanket will join forces. they're about the same age. and blanket IS mj's son.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Aleicia wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:... The episode is about dead celebrities, so Michael Jackson's son will be in it and become best friends with Ike, I think I see some missed steps in logic there.

I don't think this episode will have MJ, I mean in that one picture they are at the cemetery where he was buried, but Matt specifically said they won't do a Michael jackson thing again.

I think the cemetery where MJ was buried was included specifically so they did not have to include him in the episode but still make him a part of it, in a way. I have no idea so I am just going to assume that I am right until the episode airs.

good point dude. south park often has hidden stuff and brief references and whatnot.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

pdfsmail wrote:It IS about time... have waited long enough... I have post South Park Deficiency syndrome. - PSPDS

This will be interesting with Ike, you know how the previews are always misleading so i have to see this.

i suffer from the same illness. but they are about to find the cure!!!!!! i'm saved! thank you jesus.
and yeah they are always misleading as i said above so yeah none of us really know what to expect at all. (unless someone here is really Matt or Trey in disguise...) but making retarded predictions never hurt anyone... :chaos:
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 pm

my point exactly.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:

yeah but Matt and Trey have been known to mislead us all with lies just to throw us off. maybe cartman will try and get his beloved Mr. Jefferson to help them or play with him again. he might not have a huge part, but i'm sure he will make an appearance. and there are totally not missed steps in logic thinking that ike and blanket will join forces. they're about the same age. and blanket IS mj's son.

Right but what if they don't have actually Michael jackson in this episode. Like you said Matt and Trey are deceitful, so maybe they're at MJ's cemetery to do something else.

And that's just so un-like South Park, to get some character from some other episode and have him team up with the protagonist against his father who we already know won't play a major roll in the episode.

Well 25 hours from now, we'll know.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:57 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:

Right but what if they don't have actually Michael jackson in this episode. Like you said Matt and Trey are deceitful, so maybe they're at MJ's cemetery to do something else.

And that's just so un-like South Park, to get some character from some other episode and have him team up with the protagonist against his father who we already know won't play a major roll in the episode.

Well 25 hours from now, we'll know.

you're right, they wouldn't bring back a character from an old episode and give him a major role. they do bring characters back for cameos sometimes though, so maybe blanket will make a small appearance. and yeah, they are probably not going to have MJ, i mean Mr. Jefferson, in it, or at least have a major part, but he might get a mention, why else would the boys be in his cemetary??

less than 24 hours!!!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 am

i just had a crazy thought:
what if it's not about the summer of death at all? think about it. when china problem came out, everyone thought it was going to be about butters getting raped, but then Matt and Trey whipped something out that was totally different than anyone ever suspected and it was totally awesome. i was just thinking that South Park is never predictable and it IS possible that this episode will have little or nothing to do with the summer of death and that it will completely catch everyone off guard. :cartmanlaugh:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”