*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:36 am

They need to have an episode that directly involves Scooby-Doo. Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery doesn't count because Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, and Velma have yet to appear on South Park. They never appeared on the Simpsons, but they appeared twice on that dreaded show I can't mention around these here parts.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 am

nwt000 wrote:They need to have an episode that directly involves Scooby-Doo. Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery doesn't count because Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, and Velma have yet to appear on South Park. They never appeared on the Simpsons, but they appeared twice on that dreaded show I can't mention around these here parts.

No that totally has a lot to do with the new episode coming out.
vdivinebdc

Postby vdivinebdc » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:50 am

I vow (unless under pressure of explosive diarrhea, tacos, soda, or maybe even ice cream) never to leave my computer's side until Ike is free of these dead celeb.'s... ah crap now I'm hungry.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:28 am

vdivinebdc wrote:I vow (unless under pressure of explosive diarrhea, tacos, soda, or maybe even ice cream) never to leave my computer's side until Ike is free of these dead celeb.'s... ah crap now I'm hungry.

same.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
Aleicia wrote:

I love the look of displeasure on Cartman's face. I wonder what that could be about, but then again, isn't Cartman always in a sour mood (when he isn't benefiting from the situation)?

It looks as though Ike has seen a ghost. That's probably it... or am I wrong?

yes i had mentioned that in an earlier post last night.. i think/hope there will be some sort of cartman/kyle conflict in this episode. that's always entertaining.
also i hope butters will be in this one...

Kyle and Cartman together always makes a good episode IMO.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 am

Aleicia wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:
Aleicia wrote:
I love the look of displeasure on Cartman's face. I wonder what that could be about, but then again, isn't Cartman always in a sour mood (when he isn't benefiting from the situation)?

It looks as though Ike has seen a ghost. That's probably it... or am I wrong?

yes i had mentioned that in an earlier post last night.. i think/hope there will be some sort of cartman/kyle conflict in this episode. that's always entertaining.
also i hope butters will be in this one...

Kyle and Cartman together always makes a good episode IMO.

f*ck yes. and stan and kenny to spectate....
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Halfhuman007

Postby Halfhuman007 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 am

Leave Ike alone! Leave him alone!

Yeah, sounds like an awesome episode... wonder if Blanket will make an appearance...
If you die, there's a chance you may not have children. It's true!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 am

Halfhuman007 wrote:Leave Ike alone! Leave him alone!

Yeah, sounds like an awesome episode... wonder if Blanket will make an appearance...

i sure hope so. maybe he and ike will become bffs
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:37 pm

... The episode is about dead celebrities, so Michael Jackson's son will be in it and become best friends with Ike, I think I see some missed steps in logic there.

I don't think this episode will have MJ, I mean in that one picture they are at the cemetery where he was buried, but Matt specifically said they won't do a Michael jackson thing again.
Brandon_michelle

Postby Brandon_michelle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 pm

i've been texting people that i see dead celebrities all day :lol:
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:29 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:... The episode is about dead celebrities, so Michael Jackson's son will be in it and become best friends with Ike, I think I see some missed steps in logic there.

I don't think this episode will have MJ, I mean in that one picture they are at the cemetery where he was buried, but Matt specifically said they won't do a Michael jackson thing again.

I think the cemetery where MJ was buried was included specifically so they did not have to include him in the episode but still make him a part of it, in a way. I have no idea so I am just going to assume that I am right until the episode airs.
Children

Postby Children » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Finally, i've waited so long for this, since i finished watching all the other SP episodes in June. So i hope this one hits the spot ;] :zombiekenny:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm

It IS about time... have waited long enough... I have post South Park Deficiency syndrome. - PSPDS

This will be interesting with Ike, you know how the previews are always misleading so i have to see this.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
DJDannyZ

Postby DJDannyZ » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 pm

The only way the boys are going to get to the bottom of Ike's Problem is to seek out the help of the Klinge Brothers. They are on the new show ghost lab on Discovery Channel. The show airs tonight 10/6 on Discovery at 10ET/9C

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

it will be cool if we saw blanket in this one. ike and blanket would make cute friends.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”