*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am

i wonder if all the celebrities are gonna rise outta there graves like come out of something? :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
mr. kitty

Postby mr. kitty » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Man those retarded anomaly hunter... er, I mean "ghost" hunter shows are all over the f*cking place. And they need to be skewered right in the face.

I can't watch more than five minutes of one of those shows. It's just a bunch of clueless douches poking around darkened rooms waving meaningless instruments and freaking out every time one of them hears a noise or feels a draft. Then they troll through their video and audio recordings and make a big deal out of every little anomaly, trying to pass off dust particles illuminated by their flashlights as something mysterious and unknown.

Even Discovery Channel is jumping on this retardation bandwagon. What the hell Discovery?! You're better than that! You guys did Planet Earth for Christ's sake!

FAIL!
Planet Earth is BBC. The US can't produce nature documentaries. And since when did David Attenbourgh start narrating for Discovery Channel?

..and oh...sp kicks ass.
meow
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 am

i'm going insane waiting for this and now it is less than f*cking 24 hours away. jesus christ. literally everything reminds me of south park these day. for instance today in school, we watched a clip of 300, the part with xerxes and i was like ohmygod d-yikes!! and then someone was talking about Michael Jackson and i was like dead celebrities!!!! and another time, i like made a joke about MJ being dead, and my friend was like not cool dude he just died and i was like ohmygod yeah it takes 22.3 years for something tragic to become funny!!! and of course it also reminded me of this new episode too...i'm just freaking out. i am so obsessed you don't even know. South Park is the center of the world!!!!!!!!!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
kevins

Postby kevins » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 am

hell yea... f*ck ghost hunters
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 am

kevins wrote:hell yea... f*ck ghost hunters

yeah f*ck em right in the ear
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 am

I bet they'll go after Ghost Whisperer too.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
vdivinebdc

Postby vdivinebdc » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 am

I thought I saw a ghost once, then I realized it was just my buddy getting high next to me
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:14 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:I bet they'll go after Ghost Whisperer too.

probably. i wonder who the two chicks in the preview were..
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:13 am

iloveyouguys wrote:

There were two chicks in the preview? I just saw a guy and Ike. Or is there another one? Or... am I talking about something totally different? I haven't been keeping track, haha. You and I are like, quote buddies now, hey?
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 am

Aleicia wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:

There were two chicks in the preview? I just saw a guy and Ike. Or is there another one? Or... am I talking about something totally different? I haven't been keeping track, haha. You and I are like, quote buddies now, hey?

super quote buddies!! when you watch episodes on this site now, at the beginning it shows a preview and there are two ghost hunter guys and kyle, stan, cartman, kenny and ike and two random chicks....i don't know what it was, but watch it!!
Last edited by iloveyouguys on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 am

You mean the episodes section of the website? I'm an Australian so I can't view the episodes here at all. What a shame.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 am

Aleicia wrote:You mean the episodes section of the website? I'm an Australian so I can't view the episodes here at all. What a shame.

ooh that kind of sucks because i think you can only see it by viewing the episodes...maybe try youtube or something?
australia kicks ass though. i went there one time and it was f*cking sweet!
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:55 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
Aleicia wrote:You mean the episodes section of the website? I'm an Australian so I can't view the episodes here at all. What a shame.

ooh that kind of sucks because i think you can only see it by viewing the episodes...maybe try youtube or something?

I just tried YouTube. Unfortunately there's just a few scum posting pictures and advertising their websites. I hate those guys!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:04 am

Aleicia wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:

I just tried YouTube. Unfortunately there's just a few scum posting pictures and advertising their websites. I hate those guys!

ugh yeah thats totally lame..hmm..it MIGHT be on this website somehwere else...idk where though
eastsider

Postby eastsider » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:51 am

:timmy:
Ghost hunters, now that should be a funny subject! ha ha

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”