*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Inhabitant
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Inhabitant » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:34 am

I love cheesy poofs
Last edited by Inhabitant on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 am

Disappointed... Sorry to anyone who read what I posted before.
Last edited by Aleicia on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inhabitant
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Inhabitant » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:01 pm

@Aleicia

What are you talking about, the episode didn't air yet.. (?) Unless I don't know about something?
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Inhabitant wrote:@Aleicia

What are you talking about, the episode didn't air yet.. (?) Unless I don't know about something?


Since I don't live in the USA it's all guess work for me. I go by the clock on the home page. If you could tell me, when will it be on?

P.S. Sorry about that.
Inhabitant
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Inhabitant » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 pm

As for me, 7h and 45 min left. :< I can't wait
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Inhabitant wrote:On the home page you've got a counter. I'm not from US too, so I don't know whether it is working right (stupid time zones ;d) :/

look: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4202/counteru.png

Sorry, for my bad english.


The clock hit zero for me on South Park's home page so I assumed the episode was on. No need to apologise for English but you seem kind of angry at me.

See: This is what I see.
Inhabitant
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Inhabitant » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm not angry, why do you think so? ;D

I guess it's maybe cause I don't use emoticons very often, and some people think I'm bad or something, lol ;d

Jeez, I really can't wait for this episode. I think there's a few ones from seasons 1-5 (i guess) which I haven't seen yet : >

edit: Maybe you didn't set your timezone right when you were registering here and that's why it looks like that :/ I registered about an hour ago, and I was asked for it : >
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I pretty much never use emoticons either. I have no idea. But anyway. I'm excited too. It always hits me hours before the episode ends and before that I'm all chill about it. I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see it on the internet too...that sucks. Do you know any sites that upload fairly quick?

edit: I chose central Australian time.
Sawzinho
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Sawzinho » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm

PLEASE EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION HERE:

EXPECIALLY MR TREY AND MATT

what the hell have you guys done to cartman? i mean for example, what the hell is that voice?

i´m sorry guys but thats not cartmans voice, that sounds like a pussy talking, that´s not cartman..cartman´s voice has always been that kind of spoiled child with a touch of a bastard attitude!

please watch the old seasons, please, and see the difference between that cartman and this one..

it looks, for how awkward it sounds( because this show has proven for many times in the past that it surpasses all boundaries) that you guys are trying to make the Cartman´s character softer to the public(pussys) eye´s!

For now i will only criticise is voice and not is behavior(that also has been softer).


Please Matt and Trey see this as a positive critique because i am a dedicated fan and i wont to see this show up and kicking like the old days!

I hope you guys change the stuff that i meant because it will be only good for every true south park fan!

Greetings from Portugal ;) Sorry for the bad spelling
SisiSquad
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby SisiSquad » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Sawzinho wrote:PLEASE EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION HERE:

EXPECIALLY MR TREY AND MATT

what the hell have you guys done to cartman? i mean for example, what the hell is that voice?

i´m sorry guys but thats not cartmans voice, that sounds like a pussy talking, that´s not cartman..cartman´s voice has always been that kind of spoiled child with a touch of a bastard attitude!

please watch the old seasons, please, and see the difference between that cartman and this one..

it looks, for how awkward it sounds( because this show has proven for many times in the past that it surpasses all boundaries) that you guys are trying to make the Cartman´s character softer to the public(pussys) eye´s!

For now i will only criticise is voice and not is behavior(that also has been softer).


Please Matt and Trey see this as a positive critique because i am a dedicated fan and i wont to see this show up and kicking like the old days!

I hope you guys change the stuff that i meant because it will be only good for every true south park fan!

Greetings from Portugal ;) Sorry for the bad spelling

What are you talking about, the episode didn't air yet right?
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Sawzinho wrote:PLEASE EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION HERE:

EXPECIALLY MR TREY AND MATT

what the hell have you guys done to cartman? i mean for example, what the hell is that voice?

i´m sorry guys but thats not cartmans voice, that sounds like a pussy talking, that´s not cartman..cartman´s voice has always been that kind of spoiled child with a touch of a bastard attitude!

please watch the old seasons, please, and see the difference between that cartman and this one..

it looks, for how awkward it sounds( because this show has proven for many times in the past that it surpasses all boundaries) that you guys are trying to make the Cartman´s character softer to the public(pussys) eye´s!

For now i will only criticise is voice and not is behavior(that also has been softer).


Please Matt and Trey see this as a positive critique because i am a dedicated fan and i wont to see this show up and kicking like the old days!

I hope you guys change the stuff that i meant because it will be only good for every true south park fan!

Greetings from Portugal ;) Sorry for the bad spelling


Um. Cartman's newer voice makes him sound less of a pussy, actually.
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 pm

To no one in particular: Isn't it funny how people outside of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and NZ tend to say "Greetings from _____" and "Sorry for my English/Spelling."

Just an observation.
SisiSquad
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby SisiSquad » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Heh, did the episode already air? Yes or no? :timmy:
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:48 pm

SisiSquad wrote:Heh, did the episode already air? Yes or no? :timmy:


I don't think so.
JillLatham
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby JillLatham » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:08 pm

so which Ghost hunter guys will be there tonight? Anyone know? I love both shows!! :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests