*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 am

oh good a kyle and ike ep. i want to see the clip. i hope kyle has a really big part in this one. there probably gonna make fun of all the people who died recently. i can't wait to watch it. :D
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 am

Naaaaalllll! What the eff? It won't play.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 am

all i can see is a goddamn truck commercial and then it's over.
well, i no longer have any connection to this world, I'm gonna go home and kill myself. goodbye friends.

jk...cartman quote...but yeah that sucks ass and words cannot express how f*cking pissed off i am right now.
stuff like this always happens to me!!!! god!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:25 am

BRMBug wrote:Naaaaalllll! What the eff? It won't play.

yeah same...the f*ck?
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:25 am

Cool Kyle & Ike, looks like the others will play apart in the episode too nice too see Ike getting bigger roles.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:26 am

I see nothing. It connects, then initializes, then it goes directly to the end screen.
robo-mello

Postby robo-mello » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 am

could be a hit or miss
looking forward to it
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:28 am

RideTheLightning wrote:Aren't there supposed to be a couple pictures too? Come on, bring the shizzle!

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I see them.

where?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 am

Well, the psychiatrist's office from waaay back in Season 2 is back. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 am

BRMBug wrote:I see nothing. It connects, then initializes, then it goes directly to the end screen.

yeah the exact same thing happens with me...if anyone knows how to fix this please for the love of god tell us!!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:Aren't there supposed to be a couple pictures too? Come on, bring the shizzle!

where?

Go to Crap then to Downloads.

The first picture looks cool, I haven't seen the four boys in a shot together in a long ass time. Plus they're in a cemetery or something. This one will be tits.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:

where?

Go to Crap then to Downloads.

The first picture looks cool, I haven't seen the four boys in a shot together in a long ass time. Plus they're in a cemetery or something. This one will be tits.

thank you!!!
hella f*cking tits
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 am

i'm uber excited for the four boys to be together, there hasn't been a lot of that in this season, and i'm liking how pissed cartman looks...
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:49 am

Oh god, Ike running out of a......closet? You know damn well what they are going to show in that part. It's gonna be baaaaad.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:52 am

Pegazeus wrote:Oh god, Ike running out of a......closet? You know damn well what they are going to show in that part. It's gonna be baaaaad.

I think that was his bed room, I mean there's a bed in the room he was running out of and I don't know too many people that sleep in beds in closets.

Actually that might not be Ike's crib. I don't know what the f*ck that little thing next to the light is in the picture.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”