*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

butters kenny

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby butters kenny » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Ike is now forming complete sentences. Personally, I prefer the random babbling he used to do. Now he's just a kid with a different voice. I'm not whining about it, though, I'm just making a point to mention it.

I, Bk agree with and support this post.

RTL: Yes but then he still spoke like a baby "Ike made a no no"
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 am

We've heard one line from him so far...
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 am

Im guessing this is a Halloween episode?
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Commander Sandwich

Postby Commander Sandwich » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:44 am

Damn, seems like Fatbeard was made years ago!

Well, can't wait to see how the new episode turns out!
Commander Sandwich-

Commanding the sandwiches since 1992.
JamesBray

Postby JamesBray » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am

Ah, how I love coming onto Southparkstudios.com to see the new episode announced, two pictures and a preview clip.

I have a feeling this episode is going to be good, cant wait!
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:08 am

Aleicia wrote:Oh man. It sounds promising. But it could so easily backfire and turn out to be one of those more "forgettable" episodes. Just for the record - I'm sure it won't be. I wish we were given more to watch than an eleven-second clip from the show but since I'm so desperate after holding out over the summer for new episodes, I can live with it. :D

i feel your pain...summer sucks...i've been watching every episode over and over again and i'm about to exxplode i'm so excited. and i am actually convinced this will be a great episode (aren't they all) because it had the shot with all four boys and that always kicks ass.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:11 am

gigarath wrote:This looks like one of those episodes where we get a lot of great quotes.

TWO MO' DAYS!!!!!!
Besides if this episode sucks hard we just have to wait until the next week. I mean this is a "b" season premiere not the last episode of South Park, so cheer up folks! :D

yeah dude! south park has a contract untill '11 (and hopefully a lot longer!!!) so come on guys.... seriouslay
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 am

Aleicia wrote:
Panderific wrote:When Ike said, "I see dead celebrities.", it could've meant anyone. However, since Farah Fawcett and MJ died last June, the sentence itself may of hinted towards them.

But again, I'm just guessing. It looks like a great mid-season premiere. :D

Oh, you said it. We've already had guesses that the dead celebrities will be those who died over the summer (and my God, there are a lot of them). The actual title of the episode bothered me for a minute. It seemed plain but now I realise that as long as it's fitting it'll do.

i agree. some of the best episodes have names that don't sound amazing. and a lot of times the titles don't really make sense or you don't get the joke until you see the episode, like fishsticks...who would have guessed...
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:17 am

Aleicia wrote:

I love the look of displeasure on Cartman's face. I wonder what that could be about, but then again, isn't Cartman always in a sour mood (when he isn't benefiting from the situation)?

It looks as though Ike has seen a ghost. That's probably it... or am I wrong?

yes i had mentioned that in an earlier post last night.. i think/hope there will be some sort of cartman/kyle conflict in this episode. that's always entertaining.
also i hope butters will be in this one...
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 am

Scotland wrote:Alrighty, now that I'm back from school (I could only post from my wii this morning to see the preview.

I'm not sure about my earlier prediction about Chef being in this one, or at least Issac Hayes (The guy who voiced him). He died last year so it might not be possible.

WHO YA GONNA CALL?
Ghostbusters?
Nah.

yeah it takes 22.3 years for something tragic to become funny...
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Ike is now forming complete sentences. Personally, I prefer the random babbling he used to do. Now he's just a kid with a different voice. I'm not whining about it, though, I'm just making a point to mention it.

actually, in the very first episode ike said "don't kick the baby"
just thought i should let you know. ike chooses his words wisely.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:35 am

RideTheLightning wrote:

I think he's been talking like this since season 10 like when he was telling Kyle he was dead to him.

he's been talking since season one episode one. read my above comment.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:56 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:

I think he's been talking like this since season 10 like when he was telling Kyle he was dead to him.

Right but most of the time it would just be him saying, "cooka monsto" or stuff like that. And I think he'll still do that, just because we heard one line from him in the clip not do that it doesn't mean he'll talk in real sentences now.

Not that I really give a flying f*ck.

2 more days.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:

Right but most of the time it would just be him saying, "cooka monsto" or stuff like that. And I think he'll still do that, just because we heard one line from him in the clip not do that it doesn't mean he'll talk in real sentences now.

Not that I really give a flying f*ck.

2 more days.

agreed.
and yeah. two more days. how ever will i wait?

it's so weird to think about new episodes. i've just gotten so used to having seen every one enough times that i know them by heart, so now its like oh my god. this is actually happening!!!! new South Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus christ.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 am

Just saw the preview earlier and I most say it was really interested. I think they're going to do a parody of "Ghost Hunters" (Whatever that show called), like I say it will be an interesting episode.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”