*1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Somali

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Somali » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:06 am

Hi! I'm not from USA. When this episode will be available online on this site?
dontcallmechica

Postby dontcallmechica » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:24 am

Wow, I really could have gone without the opening sex scene with Gerald and Sheila. XD
Other than that, I loved Michael Jackson possessing little Ike and the airplane purgatory and the whole knowing-the-alien-won't-show-up-until-the-last-part-of-the-episode-but-still-looking-for-it-earlier-just-in-case thing. Very much. It's been a long hiatus for me.
DLA75

Postby DLA75 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 am

List of Dead Celebrities in episode

Michael Jackson
Billy Mays
Bea Arthur
DJ AM
David Carradine
Ricardo Montalbán
Dom DeLuise
Farrah Fawcett
Patrick Swayze
Walter Cronkite
Ed McMahon
Karine Ruby
Ted Kennedy
Natasha Richardson
Steve "Air" McNair

Any i am missing?
waters

Postby waters » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:37 am

Anyone knows when the episode will be available online????
Rassphoric

Postby Rassphoric » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:40 am

Hahaha My first post and it's about how enjoyable the episode was. I missed the Alien, because I was too busy with the episode. XD;

Ahh I really wanted to enter the contest.
LegiTxPoOrGuY

Postby LegiTxPoOrGuY » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 am

Robinr05 wrote:Can anybody tell me where the little old lady doctor/ghost hunter is from?? I can remember her in a movie as a kid, but i can not remember exactly what it was and it's driving me crazy!

im pretty sure she was from poltergeist
its all about TWEEK!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 am

loved it one of the best episodes this season, nice to see a mainly cartman/kyle episode without them two fighting and exchanging insults. Also when kyle was explaining to cartman why would anybody eat something that made you crap blood kept making me chuckle, though the sex scene with shella & Gerald at the beginning was a bit ewww. Ike is becoming one of my favorite characters now, keep these great episode coming guys.

9/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
specialneeds3236

Postby specialneeds3236 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 am

DLA75 wrote:List of Dead Celebrities in episode

Michael Jackson
Billy Mays
Bea Arthur
DJ AM
David Carradine
Ricardo Montalbán
Dom DeLuise
Farrah Fawcett
Patrick Swayze
Walter Cronkite
Ed McMahon
Karine Ruby
Ted Kennedy
Natasha Richardson
Steve "Air" McNair

Any i am missing?
I had a duaaaaa moment. :tweek:
Last edited by specialneeds3236 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CityWokEmployee

cudnt find em

Postby CityWokEmployee » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 am

James--76 wrote:loved it one of the best episodes this season, nice to see a mainly cartman/kyle episode without them two fighting and exchanging insults. Also when kyle was explaining to cartman why would anybody eat something that made you crap blood kept making me chuckle, though the sex scene with shella & Gerald at the beginning was a bit ewww. Ike is becoming one of my favorite characters now, keep these great episode coming guys.

9/10

i was glued to the episode the whole time and i couldnt find the damn alien. He was in the last scene??? WHERE??!
mr. kitty

Postby mr. kitty » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 am

I f*cking fell out of my chair when the line came up: "that's it! I have to go to the bathroom". I just knew they eventually would go back to classics. And did you notice the season 1-2 color of Kyles hat? asome you guys.
meow
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 am

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
i never would have guessed. MJ possessed ike!!!!!
dude, awesome totally sweet kickass episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY GOD.
haha chipotle.
a child. a female. white.
best.
all i can say is f*ck yes. my life is complete (until next week at this same time...) :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmansmirk:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
maxwellsmack

Postby maxwellsmack » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 am

Can someone please share with us. the wait so long!! and its here but i cant quite reach it. i can smell and hear it.... almost taste it. but i cant. WE CANT. Please People Share With Us.

And Cartman Bless You All !!!!!
or Cartman Bless Yoo All :santa:
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 am

this was one of the best episodes ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was tied the best of classic south park and the best of modern south park together in a f*cking hilarious and amazing and beautiful episode. i cannot wait until next week. until then, i will be watching this episode and others over and over again and i hope i don't die before it comes out :zombiekenny: (again)

oh and guess what bitches? i f*cking found the alien. that's right.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 am

waters wrote:Anyone knows when the episode will be available online????

right now...
watch it. i'm cereal. it's killer.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:03 am

and by the way, i thought the opening scene was f*cking hilarious. jew sex. nice.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”