*1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mistician

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Mistician » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 am

Haha that post about him bein inside Ike was hilarious!

I think another small scene that would have made this episode funnier is if when Michael Jackson first spoke in the hospital Cartman went (with an excited look), "Mr. Jefferson???" And then Kyle could have said somethin like, "no dumba**, that's Michael Jackson" just to put the show back on track.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 am

Mistician wrote:Haha that post about him bein inside Ike was hilarious!

I think another small scene that would have made this episode funnier is if when Michael Jackson first spoke in the hospital Cartman went (with an excited look), "Mr. Jefferson???" And then Kyle could have said somethin like, "no dumba**, that's Michael Jackson" just to put the show back on track.

haha yeah, but that would have been predictable...and you know south park, the story line was perfect already and that would have just added something that didn't fit and complicated things, and we all thought it, so we got the laugh anyways!! Matt and Trey know what the f*ck they are doing. :cartmanlaugh:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
jeffhuys

Postby jeffhuys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 am

Yay! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Inhabitant

Postby Inhabitant » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 am

OMFG, I've just seen it! Jeez, it was f*cking awesome, I can't wait for the next one!!

"That's ignorant", epic xD
I knew MJ will be in this episode, even at the moment when he died, lol.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:00 am

Inhabitant wrote:OMFG, I've just seen it! Jeez, it was f*cking awesome, I can't wait for the next one!!

"That's ignorant", epic xD
I knew MJ will be in this episode, even in the moment when he died, lol.

when he died i was thinking more along the lines of jesus christ what kind of plastic surgery did he have that went horribly wrong this time and of course i thought of mr. jefferson too. i know it takes 22.3 years for something tragic to become funny, but it has been over 22.3 years since MJ f*cked himself over, which was the real tragedy...i'm glad he was a freak though, makes for amazing South Park episodes!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
KennyFan2008

Postby KennyFan2008 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:04 am

OMG that was a great episode. I would never imagine that Michael Jackson would take over Ike! Pure Genius! Can't wait for next week!
:cartmanlaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmansmile: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh:
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 am

KennyFan2008 wrote:OMG that was a great episode. I would never imagine that Michael Jackson would take over Ike! Pure Genius! Can't wait for next week!
:cartmanlaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmansmile: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh:

ohmygod yes.
i can't wait either. it's like christmas just happened, but now i have to wait for Hanukkah.
Inhabitant

Postby Inhabitant » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 am

Hah, @iloveyouguys, does your nickname comes from that song of cartman ? He ended it with "i love you guys", lol, I've just remembered.

You guys are my best friends
Through thick and thin, we've always been together
We're four of a kind, havin' fun all day
Pallin' around and laughin' away
Just best friends, best friends are we.

evil !

xD
maxwellsmack

Postby maxwellsmack » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:13 am

I FOUND IT!!!! 1308 Accessable from anywhere

YAY

http://eztv.it/ep/16698/south-park-s13e08-dead-celebrities-hdtv-xvid-fqm/

A Link for all of you non americans who wanna be submerged in that cushy South Park Land We all Love So Much

Free To All Of You
Inhabitant

Postby Inhabitant » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 am

Non-americans can't watch south park videos ?! That's cruel ;O But why can I watch them all, though I'm not from US ?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 am

:x Oh for fuck's sake, if you can't find the link to the episode then click on the "Full Episodes" button up under the logo at the top of the page. If that's too hard for you, then here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251632
God damn! If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.

Mkay, I'm just going to say this now, I'm 41.7% pissed off because they ripped on Ghost Hunters and Chipotl. What's next, Vdubs and Polaroids? Fischerspooner and Daft Punk? (Only about a dozen of you'll get that, so if you don't, just don't worry about it)
And then I'm an additional 23% pissed off that Ike doesn't seem as cute as when you could only half understand what he says, and then they had effing Michael Jackson channeling through him?! And then a child beauty pageant?!? wha... Dude, that is not good random. And as someone who has officially run out of randome, that's saying a lot.
That aside, the opening was a good fake out. Is it bad that I want there to be a more graphic version of that to come out in the uncensored version? Don't answer that.
I did get a kick out of the Poltergeist lady, that was a good one. Shame she had to die, but enh :/
And Farrah... ohhhhh farrah. She can haunt me anytime. Even if she had kinda gotten bitch slapped by father time a bit.
I did think that the two judges at the pageant that had to be taken away was a tad over the top, but it was pretty damn funny.
Also the setup to the celebs waiting on the plane took for-fucking-ever, but I've gotta say it paid off in the end.
All in all I don't really have a rating for this one. I feel it kind of went a bit all over the place.

P.S. I've been eating mostly Chipotl (bowls) for 2 weeks now, and I can report that the Bearded Bathroom Fairy (scroll down to mid-page) has been quite kind to me. I just wish that people would take to calling them "Colon Cloggers" like me and a bunch of other people around here have.
maxwellsmack

Postby maxwellsmack » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 am

Inhabitant wrote:Non-americans can't watch south park videos ?! That's cruel ;O But why can I watch them all, though I'm not from US ?

ONLY US USERS CAN WATCH FLICKS FROM THIS SITE

No..... You got it all wrong. It was a post to all non residential american abode. As we cannot just click on this site and watch. We have to find a site where some lovely american has posted it up for the world to cherish. But sometimes it can be hard to find. And Cruel it is, but tell that to the marketeers. but anyway once again here it is:
http://eztv.it/ep/16698/south-park-s13e08-dead-celebrities-hdtv-xvid-fqm/
YAY SWEET CARTMAN TO ALL :santa:
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 am

Inhabitant wrote:Hah, @iloveyouguys, does your nickname comes from that song of cartman ? He ended it with "i love you guys", lol, I've just remembered.

You guys are my best friends
Through thick and thin, we've always been together
We're four of a kind, havin' fun all day
Pallin' around and laughin' away
Just best friends, best friends are we.

evil !

xD

it most certainly does! :cartmanlaugh:
spokojasne

Postby spokojasne » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 am

Non-americans can't watch south park videos ?!

that is not true, i can watch it, and i am in Poland...
sorry for all you guys who are not so lucky
Inhabitant

Postby Inhabitant » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:00 am

Omg, I'm from Poland too xD.
And I can also watch videos without any problem.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”