*1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Marikunin

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Marikunin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm alive... and I'm a child... and I'm white.

BEST LINE EVER. LOLOLOLOL. :lol:
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Peg wrote:Image

Who's the guy on the right? :/

That was Adam Goldstein also known as DJAM. He was also
in a band called CrazyTown. If I am not mistaken he died of
a drug overdose.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
thesultanofswat

Postby thesultanofswat » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 pm

...just ed mcmahon....
JustMaron

Postby JustMaron » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

adione wrote:
JustMaron wrote:I didn't like the episode, mainly because of the way they used michael jackson's death as a pathetic attemt to make it funny.
I know south park doesn't spare anyone in their show, but I was so sure they wouldn't give his fans and family a last kick while they're down, unfortunately I was wrong, I was and still am a huge michael jackson fan and it surprised me to see that they'd summed up his life like this, he was the only celebrity in the episode who really got made fun of and I think it was just too easy of a target, they allready had their fun now let him rest.

apart from that I liked the episode, and I hope the next one won't be as dissapointing ^^

Thats great that your a fan of a child molester, im sure if it was someone you knew was molested by him you would not be a fan..its sad that people are fans of this pathetic man..

I just posted my opinion, didn't offend anyone by it, so I don't see why I should accept this kind of talk, if you don't like michael jackson then fine don't like him but don't offend people who don't agree with you ^^

what my point of my fisrt reply to the episode was, they allready had him, they've made an episode about his behavior so it's kind of a cheap shot and lack of imagination to do it again, and also they could've waited an episode or four and then could've aired it, it just happened,
but anyway I know people are not gonna agree with me this is just how I feel ^^

I hope the next one is gonna be one I can laugh about again
gigarath

Postby gigarath » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 pm

I think I speak for all true South Park fans when I say this:
Anyone who disliked this episode, and thinks that South Park is done for; SUCK MY BALLS!
debra1962

Postby debra1962 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm

I loved this episode. Gerald and Sheila were naughty. :lol:
gigarath

Postby gigarath » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Besides if you're going to talk about imagination aspect of a South Park episode, CREATE A DAMN AVATAR! I MEAN DAMN PEOPLE HOW MUCH OF A GENIUS DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO RANT AGAINST THE BEST SHOW ON EARTH WITH THE WORD "NOOB" ON YOUR f*cking SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
stalkspizzaguy

Postby stalkspizzaguy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Billy Mayes, I laffed so hard, I forgot he just died too, so I was laughing pretty hard when he appeared.

but the Chipoltaway thing was hilarious. & MJ was pretty funny. Got our fix :)
TerryB

Postby TerryB » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Adding Chef would have been great just to say G'by
MIKE7

Postby MIKE7 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm

was this a mistake ???

the wall changes.
Juventin

Postby Juventin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:48 pm

adione wrote:
JustMaron wrote:I didn't like the episode, mainly because of the way they used michael jackson's death as a pathetic attemt to make it funny.
I know south park doesn't spare anyone in their show, but I was so sure they wouldn't give his fans and family a last kick while they're down, unfortunately I was wrong, I was and still am a huge michael jackson fan and it surprised me to see that they'd summed up his life like this, he was the only celebrity in the episode who really got made fun of and I think it was just too easy of a target, they allready had their fun now let him rest.

apart from that I liked the episode, and I hope the next one won't be as dissapointing ^^

Thats great that your a fan of a child molester, im sure if it was someone you knew was molested by him you would not be a fan..its sad that people are fans of this pathetic man..

dude, child molester?! your shirt says noob, so you probably are one. MJ is the biggest thing that happened to this world, at least in the last 50 years. And i am Not a fan of M.J. but that dosen't mean i don t understand what M.J. is.
besides you are on a S.P. forum! speak about S.P. dude! Noob...
conrazzle

Postby conrazzle » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 pm

i loved it. :unhoodedkenny:
JamesBray

Postby JamesBray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Best episode so far this season.
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
JamesBray

Postby JamesBray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:00 pm

MIKE7 wrote:was this a mistake ???

the wall changes.

Two different houses, Kyle's and Cartman's.
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
briany

Postby briany » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm

I think the point of this episode wasn't to just take an unimaginative and cheap shot at Michael Jackson, but to finally say what needed to be said: in case the world forgot, Michael Jackson was a freak. The conclusion that he wanted to be a "little white girl" (or at least Peter Pan) can be easily reached if you know anything about Michael Jackson. But people were okay with ignoring (or accepting?) that because he was--what, rich? A successful musician? What would we think if it was just some average, middle-class no-name who wanted to be a little white girl? He'd either be vehemently ignored, or quickly institutionalized. And then when MJ died this past summer, the whole world went into mourning because "the king of pop" is dead, and everyone bought all his music all over again like good little customers. And that's fine, his music was good, he was a good dancer. But you cannot deny the fact that he was a freak, and in reality the death of a person like that did not deserve anywhere near the attention that it received. But it happened that way anyway, while other celebrities that actually had some level of approachability and were deserving of more respect than MJ were soon forgotten.
Last edited by briany on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
there's no sand in my vagina

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”