*1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:26 am

Quit fighting ya douchebags. Sorry to steal your thunder there Chef.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:27 am

BRMBug wrote:Quit fighting ya douchebags. Sorry to steal your thunder there Chef.

kay.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
I_love_mr_slave

Postby I_love_mr_slave » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:11 am

sweet, ike is great as micheal jackson, your ignorant let's climb a tree
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:14 am

iloveyouguys wrote:dude i just saw something that blew my mind:
fireside chat with matt and trey
look it up on youtube. it's f*cking hilarious

Yeah those were specials that were on the first season DVD and VHS, the first season also had Matt and Trey dressed up as cowboys talking about the episodes, the second season also has some shorts called Makin Bacon with Macon! and Matt and Trey Entertain the Elderly.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:18 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:dude i just saw something that blew my mind:
fireside chat with matt and trey
look it up on youtube. it's f*cking hilarious

Yeah those were specials that were on the first season DVD and VHS, the first season also had Matt and Trey dressed up as cowboys talking about the episodes, the second season also has some shorts called Makin Bacon with Macon! and Matt and Trey Entertain the Elderly.

oh, yeah i never knew that. i just saw those when i was perusing youtube, and i thought it was really funny!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:20 am

I'm sorry to say this, but I didn't really enjoy this episode. It was just too weird for my taste. Maybe that's because I haven't seen any other episode since "Fatbeard" except "the List" and "Christmas time in Canada" and I'm just not used to the SP-humor right now . As a non US-American, I also didn't get some of the jokes: I've never heard of "chipotle" and Billy Mayes, so that parts didn't really make sense to me. I also could have done without a "sixth sense" parody. This episode is probably only funny for people from the US. :?
The only good parts of this episode were"Mommy, you hurt my cheek-inplants" and the celebrities going to hell and the portraying of the male judges as pedophiles was a nice criticism of such child-pageants.
I also didn't know/recognize most of the celebrities except MJ, Bea Arthur, Patrick Swayze, Farrah Fawcett and David Carradine. I'm not that interested in celebrities and could do without the constant parodying of them in SP.
Overall, this episode reminded me too much of "China Probrem" and "britney's new look" - only that BNL had a brilliant ending.

But hey, who knows, the first new episode of the Simpsons was pretty crappy too, and the second one was decent, so there's still hope.

P.S.: Never heard of "Ghost hunters"either.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
pati32808

Postby pati32808 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 am

I've been reading all the critics who are "hating" this current new episode...and what do I say?? "To hell with them!" I love the fact that South Park doesn't spare anyone or anything! ...and that they never caved in to Comedy Central's BS of not wanting them to air certain things! The news media reports trash and gossip everyday and they are never told not to or critisized...let South Park and the creators alone. Don't ever change a thing you guys and gals! You've made plenty of my days with your episodes!
Thanks!
matthewadkins

Postby matthewadkins » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:11 am

Why Isn't It Uncencored.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:22 am

matthewadkins wrote:Why Isn't It Uncencored.

It's funnier thinking that Ike is actually swearing. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
LegiTxPoOrGuY

Postby LegiTxPoOrGuY » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:27 am

"now with two easy steps i can walk over these seats and kick you in the F****** balls!"-Billy Mays LOL!

:tweek:
its all about TWEEK!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 am

A SouthPark Orange wrote:I'm sorry to say this, but I didn't really enjoy this episode. It was just too weird for my taste. Maybe that's because I haven't seen any other episode since "Fatbeard" except "the List" and "Christmas time in Canada" and I'm just not used to the SP-humor right now . As a non US-American, I also didn't get some of the jokes: I've never heard of "chipotle" and Billy Mayes, so that parts didn't really make sense to me. I also could have done without a "sixth sense" parody. This episode is probably only funny for people from the US. :?
The only good parts of this episode were"Mommy, you hurt my cheek-inplants" and the celebrities going to hell and the portraying of the male judges as pedophiles was a nice criticism of such child-pageants.
I also didn't know/recognize most of the celebrities except MJ, Bea Arthur, Patrick Swayze, Farrah Fawcett and David Carradine. I'm not that interested in celebrities and could do without the constant parodying of them in SP.
Overall, this episode reminded me too much of "China Probrem" and "britney's new look" - only that BNL had a brilliant ending.

But hey, who knows, the first new episode of the Simpsons was pretty crappy too, and the second one was decent, so there's still hope.

P.S.: Never heard of "Ghost hunters"either.

Comparing this to Britney's new look is a crime. This is 8/10, that's -1/10.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
H_P

Postby H_P » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:11 am

Gr, why did Ike have to remain censored! I really wanted to hear an actual little kid say "holy sh*t, what the f*ck is going on?"

Maybe the kid who did his voice didn't actually say those words in real life, though they have gotten some kids to say "I'm totally tripping balls", "donkey raping sh*t eater", and "I feel like an assh*le"
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:18 am

pati32808 wrote:I've been reading all the critics who are "hating" this current new episode...and what do I say?? "To hell with them!" I love the fact that South Park doesn't spare anyone or anything! ...and that they never caved in to Comedy Central's BS of not wanting them to air certain things! The news media reports trash and gossip everyday and they are never told not to or critisized...let South Park and the creators alone. Don't ever change a thing you guys and gals! You've made plenty of my days with your episodes!
Thanks!

agreed!
stannkyle

Postby stannkyle » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 am

hahaha, great episode!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:22 am

H_P wrote:Gr, why did Ike have to remain censored! I really wanted to hear an actual little kid say "holy sh*t, what the f*ck is going on?"

Maybe the kid who did his voice didn't actually say those words in real life, though they have gotten some kids to say "I'm totally tripping balls", "donkey raping sh*t eater", and "I feel like an assh*le"

yeah, but this time he didn't actually say it, and it's still pretty funny to think that he said it... :cartmanlaugh:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”