*1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

iloveyouguys

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 am

Aleicia wrote:I think it would have been better if the cemetery scene was included. It sucks that SP only gets 21-22 minutes airtime. It should be at least 25 IMO.

totally.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Peg

Postby Peg » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 am

Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
WANTED

Postby WANTED » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:
Aleicia wrote:I think it would have been better if the cemetery scene was included. It sucks that SP only gets 21-22 minutes airtime. It should be at least 25 IMO.

totally.

+1 as well. I seriously don't always get enough of the show in just one sitting.

Back on topic, a cemetary scene would have been good.
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Tell me about it. A lot of the episodes now seem lacking because there isn't enough time for the episode to unravel as well as they should.
ButtersAndKennyFan

Postby ButtersAndKennyFan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:36 pm

OMG!!! hahahah hilarious i reallly hada feelin they would make another episode with michael Jackson i just kne w they had to! OMg my fave part is with the ghost hunters theres a warm wetness coming from my pannts ahh oo n its got u tooo!!!!! hhha this season just gets better and better!!!!! :D :D :D
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:54 pm

ButtersAndKennyFan wrote:OMG!!! hahahah hilarious i reallly hada feelin they would make another episode with michael Jackson i just kne w they had to! OMg my fave part is with the ghost hunters theres a warm wetness coming from my pannts ahh oo n its got u tooo!!!!! hhha this season just gets better and better!!!!! :D :D :D

Haha you look like mine and iloveyouguy's lovechild. Anyway I know right! Are you getting this? Make sure the camera is getting this! Definitely some paranormal activity!
TentacleDucky

Postby TentacleDucky » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:12 pm

I liked it, though I hated how the trailer gave a lot away. You could sorta puzzle it out from there.

Great episode, though. Loved the twist with hell.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Peg wrote:The STREET Warrior. :lol:

That's been there for a long time. Great, isn't it?

And I just would like to say that this was exactly the episode I have been waiting for. All four of the boys together, some ripping on something I hate (ghosthunters) without dragging it out for the whole episode, good jokes, some hilarious lines, decent plot, and a running joke throughout that seemed to have nothing to do with the rest of the episode but ended up being important to the plot. Oh, man, Chipotleaway! I don't think it was completely perfect, but I loved it.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Aleicia wrote:
ButtersAndKennyFan wrote:OMG!!! hahahah hilarious i reallly hada feelin they would make another episode with michael Jackson i just kne w they had to! OMg my fave part is with the ghost hunters theres a warm wetness coming from my pannts ahh oo n its got u tooo!!!!! hhha this season just gets better and better!!!!! :D :D :D

Haha you look like mine and iloveyouguy's lovechild. Anyway I know right! Are you getting this? Make sure the camera is getting this! Definitely some paranormal activity!

hahaha my god, you're totally right. most people probably can't tell, because my avatar is extremely fucked right now, but good observation. it also pisses me off that they don't really have good daywalker hair on the avatar creator. but anyway, back to the discussion, i agree that part was hilarious i was laughing so hard!! :cartmanlaugh: and about the Street warrior thing, that's been in stan's room forever. all the boys' posters crack me up.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Was it just me or did the Dr.Phillips character kind of sound like
The Frog Prince from The Death Camp of Tolerence with
a southern accent? I am also wondering the actress that they
based Dr.Phillips off of does anyone know her name and which
Poltergeist film she was in?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
PaigeISMe

Postby PaigeISMe » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:53 pm

She was from the first poltergeist movie. Shes basically the exorsist of the movie. "CAROLANN RUN TO THE LIGHT!"

Postby 203177 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:00 pm

i liked the part when kyle was talking to cartman about the whole chiptole thing. i don't know why it was just funny how he said it. it was on yesterday in my time.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:01 pm

steelspine wrote:Was it just me or did the Dr.Phillips character kind of sound like
The Frog Prince from The Death Camp of Tolerence with
a southern accent? I am also wondering the actress that they
based Dr.Phillips off of does anyone know her name and which
Poltergeist film she was in?

it wasn't just you, and that would make sense because trey parker and matt stone do the voices for almost everyone on south park, so the same person probably did the voice for the frog prince and Dr. Phillips.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:14 pm

PaigeISMe wrote:She was from the first poltergeist movie. Shes basically the exorsist of the movie. "CAROLANN RUN TO THE LIGHT!"

haha it's actually "Carol Anne - don't go into the light!" Cartman made a midget say that in 1101.
Sonic Man78

Postby Sonic Man78 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 pm

queso6p4 wrote:It seemed like it tried to make fun of too many things in one episode but overall, it was still good. I especially liked the parts with Michael Jackson and the male judges. I wasn't too keen on Ike talking a lot, though.

Ike talking the way he did throughout this episode did weird me out since I'm not used to it.

This has me wondering if we'll have more Ike-centtric episodes now that he can talk.

The episode in question was decent at best, though. I didn't like how Billy Mays was played out, though.
"Bullies beware! The Hero Signal means you'll be hurting now!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”