*1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

palladino

Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion

Postby palladino » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 am

all in all a funny episode but you guys shouldve put a scene of yates busting a horse for prostitution and have him get nailed by the horse then bust have him bust the horse.
or pretend like yates somehow got pregnant by his "daddy" then he goes to an abortion clinic and busts the doctor for killing the baby in his ass
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:31 am

Butters. you make my life complete.
all i need to say.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
gigarath

Postby gigarath » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 am

This episode was really good, but I hope that Butters goes back to being the uncertain one again. I mean that's what made Butters so great to begin with!

9 out of 10
brianmoon10

Postby brianmoon10 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 am

yeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
this episode was so kickass!!!
I was so waiting for an ep that isn't another parody, although those eps are super awesome as well, i wanted one with the boys and a little side story in south park. oh and Butters kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"IF YOU HAD A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP HITLER, WOULDN'T YOU DO IT? I MEAN, I PERSONALLY WOULDNT WOULDNT STOP HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE IS AWESOME, BUT YOU WOULD RIGHT?"-Eric Cartman (World of Warcraft episode)
jjwinter

Postby jjwinter » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 am

Wow, I really hate to feel this way, but this was the first episode of South Park that I actually found kind of lame.

Yeah the cop part was funny, but why the Acorn thing? It didn't even make sense. I have read everything to do with the Acorn scandal and not one member of Acorn was involved with actual prostitution like the fictional character in the show.

i don't see why they would imply that any member of the organization was. Doesn't relate to the real world at all unfortunately.

Every episode of South Park, till this one, seemed to mean something. I really got nothing out of this one except for two cheap laughs.

Sadly, this one is getting a 4/10 from me and I have never rated a episode below a 8. I am going to have to watch this again to see if I really just didn't get it.
paul4iwe

Postby paul4iwe » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 am

Hi all! Give me, please, link for English subtitles South Park S13E09. Thanks!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:46 am

8/10

Everything about the Butters story was fantastical. Butters was great. The plot was great. The scenes were great. Stan and Kyle were great. Wendy yelling at Stan was great. Really, nothing was meh in any way.

Yates, on the other hand, killed my enthusiasm for the episode. I could have stood everything really except for the farting semen, but that was too obviously reaching for my tastes.

If it was just the Butters storyline, it would have been a 9/10. Not a classic, but great. Yates dragged it down. If he had been replaced with more of the Butters storyline, who knows how good it could have been?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 am

i love how people put decimal points in their ratings. classic.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:01 am

Well I didn't...

:roll: Oy... ok It wasn't great, but was a solid giggle. I'd definitely say this was a solid #2 episode... or #9, whatever. Butters keeping up the lingo was funny. Yates was wrong and disturbing on a lot of levels, but I knew they'd have him taking everyone to completion from the first time I saw him in the getup. The frat house thing kinda caught me off guard. I didn't know who to expect when the cake rolled out. And then when Peaches started playing, I cracked up, and did a mental "split-screen" between was was playing on the internets and the t-bar scene from Lost In Translation. (ps, "I'm The Kinda" would've been a good fit for this ep too, but might be too slow)
Oh, did the 3D push in to the village throw anybody off? That surprised the hell out of me.

I may have more upong review.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 am

BRMBug wrote:Well I didn't...

:roll: Oy... ok It wasn't great, but was a solid giggle. I'd definitely say this was a solid #2 episode... or #9, whatever. Butters keeping up the lingo was funny. Yates was wrong and disturbing on a lot of levels, but I knew they'd have him taking everyone to completion from the first time I saw him in the getup. The frat house thing kinda caught me off guard. I didn't know who to expect when the cake rolled out. And then when Peaches started playing, I cracked up, and did a mental "split-screen" between was was playing on the internets and the t-bar scene from Lost In Translation. (ps, "I'm The Kinda" would've been a good fit for this ep too, but might be too slow)
Oh, did the 3D push in to the village throw anybody off? That surprised the hell out of me.

I may have more upong review.

the 3D swiss village caught me off gaurd too, but in a good way.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 am

iloveyouguys wrote:i love how people put decimal points in their ratings. classic.

I gave it a 10.346/10. I would have originally given it a 10.278, but Butters offering $100 for punching Stan really gave it a few extra fractions of a point. A good crouch punch might have put it up to a 10.489, but you can't have everything.

And we love you too, guy.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 am

nall wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:i love how people put decimal points in their ratings. classic.

I gave it a 10.346/10. I would have originally given it a 10.278, but Butters offering $100 for punching Stan really gave it a few extra fractions of a point. A good crouch punch might have put it up to a 10.489, but you can't have everything.

And we love you too, guy.

It depends on who does the punching. If it had been Stan, I might have have given it 67 fractions of a point more. In fact, I may even have slapped myself for no reason in extreme joy.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 am

From the first 15 minutes I've seen, I found this to be a good episode, you know what i'm saying?

Wii typing makes me sad
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
misterf4ever

Postby misterf4ever » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 am

I'm a butters fan, but that just isn't Butters I know. What a f*ucked up episode, especially with the cop.
What was his deal :s
KennyFan2008

Postby KennyFan2008 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:15 am

Not bad episode I love how South Park is able to push everything to the limit. Only problem i had was i could not find the Hidden alien i watch the episode seven times but could not find it. Overall 9/10 and can't wait for next week!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”