*1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

VACOOLA

Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion

Postby VACOOLA » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 pm

This episode actually deserves a sunshine sticker for creativity and pushing the boundaries. :wink:
Butters is a “man” now, so no wonder if next time he hangs Cartman by his underwear or just hires somebody for that. It would be refreshing. On the other hand, it certainly is a pity if “double hamburgers” are finally gone for good.
No, it can’t be. Butters isn’t that evil f*ck after all. Under the guise of Professor Chaos he’s only the greatest villain in history. Being a “respectful pimp” or a meatheaded bully is nothing compared to that. He just has to return to his natural state.
As for prostitution, it’s positively not the hardest thing out there they were messing around with.

By the way, can anyone point out a “tabooed” theme that South Park hasn’t touched yet? Is there any at all?
Gollumboy01

Postby Gollumboy01 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:49 pm

THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME!!!

Do you know what I am saying??
Do you know what I am saying?
DjStefi

Postby DjStefi » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

:lol: such a great episode ! Love it!
ScottMalkinson4

Postby ScottMalkinson4 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:34 pm

To me, the episode was fine, but not that funny. I'm in the 5.25 / 10 camp on this one. I did laugh out loud when Butters was talking about paying for kisses and in the background Stan was "paying" by having to listen to Wendy bark at him.
1stargazer

Postby 1stargazer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

LOVED IT!!!!! Butters is such a player!

This was a hilarious episode, by far one of my favorites. Good work fellas :wink:
Nebenator

Postby Nebenator » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm still laughing from the ending! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peg

Postby Peg » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Omg, I loved this episode. It made me laugh several times. It's funny how the naive, innocent kid ends up like a pimp without even knowing it. The way he talked, 'bitches', 'bottom bitch', so f*ckin' funneh man, do you know what I mean? And the scene in class, I was shocked when Stan was all like 'Butters, seriously, if you don't stop this, I'll kick your ass!' What a protective boyfriend! Hah. ^^ It was a really good episode, had a good portion of random interactions between the kids, heh. And the sub plot, well it was fine, especially the part where the guy farted cum, haha, gross. EVIDENCE BAG! Ah, Finally the 21 birthday party, I'm sure that gave a lot of older South Park fans memories of that day. ^^ Probably Matt and Trey themselves too.

This was the funniest part for me:

Butters: Senator Morris gets kisses every day at lunch time. You know where he likes to get kissed?
Lady: Where?
Butters: In a motel room!!

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: I thought he was going to say ON HIS WEENER. :lol: Oh hell, that made my day. Sick pervertish mind of me. XD

9/10. ^^

Aah, i'm STRETCHing my legs now. :P
Last edited by Peg on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Tanja90

Re: Njjeeehh...

Postby Tanja90 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't know.. i don't like this episode very much.. "Dead celebrities" was better!
Well that's my opinion =)
Kraft wird aus dem Zwang geboren und stirbt and der Freiheit! - Leonardo da Vinci
grrr90713

Postby grrr90713 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

WOW,that "give me the evidence bag" thing was crazy!!!! :unhoodedkenny:
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Another good one.
YellaPaint

Postby YellaPaint » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Peg wrote:Omg, I loved this episode. It made me laugh several times. It's funny how the naive, innocent kid ends up like a pimp without even knowing it. The way he talked, 'bitches', 'bottom bitch', so f*ckin' funneh man, do you know what I mean? And the scene in class, I was shocked when Stan was all like 'Butters, seriously, if you don't stop this, I'll kick your ass!' What a protective boyfriend! Hah. ^^ It was a really good episode, had a good portion of random interactions between the kids, heh. And the sub plot, well it was fine, especially the part where the guy farted cum, haha, gross. EVIDENCE BAG! Ah, Finally the 21 birthday party, I'm sure that gave a lot of older South Park fans memories of that day. ^^ Probably Matt and Trey themselves too.

This was the funniest part for me:

Butters: Senator Morris gets kisses every day at lunch time. You know where he likes to get kissed?
Lady: Where?
Butters: In a motel room!!

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: I thought he was going to say ON HIS WEENER. :lol: Oh hell, that made my day. Sick pervertish mind of me. XD

9/10. ^^

Aah, i'm STRETCHing my legs now. :P

I actually though Butters was gonna say that also.
gigarath

Postby gigarath » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm

lmonts wrote:Why did Matt and Trey use ATO as the frat to clown on? i think its hilarious I am in ATO....

So you all spent just one night in jail for prostitution, maybe I should be getting with some ho's in South Park, Colorado too!

But on a serious note, maybe they are an ATO, also?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 pm

The cop in drag 'completing the transaction' was funny at first, and the fact that no one suspected 'she' was a 'he.' But the whole 'let's make a ridiculous situation even more ridiculous! and then even more!' approach didn't work for me.

The ending where Butters backed out of the whole thing seemed sloppy and rushed.

So, not a fantastic episode by any 'stretch' but it had decent moments.

I'm still hoping for another Margaritaville-quality episode from this half of the season.
rollinstrummer

Postby rollinstrummer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Some people didn't like it, whatever. Good story. It's funny; the cop is getting deeper and deeper into his job, without having to. And really gross out, but accurate Sound fx. It's a good story because a lot of guys go to prostitutes. It is embarrassing to get caught, but funny too. Butters at the end realizes, he is wrong. But before that he is Super funny, sunshine sticker for him. & I really liked that zoom-in on the house in Switzerland. Great episode, f--- everyone else!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm

rollinstrummer wrote:Some people didn't like it, whatever. Great episode, f--- everyone else!

I say f--- the people who won't tolerate an opinion that is different from their own.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”