*1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man

Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:51 pm

gigarath wrote:
gigarath wrote:
gigarath wrote:Mountain Time be Damned! Making me wait another hour!

I mean this really sucks for us people who don't use T.V. I mean it's been years since I even sat down in front of one. Video Games are on my phone, and my PC. So why is it exactly that they go through Comedy Central?
MOOLAH!!!!!!!!

It must blow hard for those on the East Coast who are in my same situation. I mean staying up until 2 a.m. must be a freaking night mare!!!! :shock:

I stay up three hours later than that on normal days.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
nall wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:i love how people put decimal points in their ratings. classic.

I gave it a 10.346/10. I would have originally given it a 10.278, but Butters offering $100 for punching Stan really gave it a few extra fractions of a point. A good crouch punch might have put it up to a 10.489, but you can't have everything.

And we love you too, guy.

It depends on who does the punching. If it had been Stan, I might have have given it 67 fractions of a point more. In fact, I may even have slapped myself for no reason in extreme joy.
Stan doing anything makes your penis explode Shane.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't mean to double post. I was trying to click edit ^^'
Rufferto

Postby Rufferto » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm

First post.

Loved this episode. Butters is my favourite character after Cartman, I just can't get enough of his naiveté and optimism. No matter the situation he always has a positive outlook on things and never understands that he is often quite over his head. It was great watching him act as a pimp, especially because he kept his candour even when he was saying the most offensive things. He was really just repeating stuff he had heard from the real pimps, and as usual he had no real idea what he was talking about.

As for the cop, am I the only one who thinks that... he is not gay?? For me, the point of the whole storyline around him was that he genuinely did not realize that he could arrest all those guys way before he actually had sex with them. All the guys kept giving him enough stuff for him to arrest them, but he is so stupid and was so focused on not messing things up that he kept ignoring them. He wasn't taking any pleasure in the sex, he was just acting the way he thought a prostitute might do.

The ending, where you see pictures of the cop and the pimp on holidays and getting married, was just to show again just how stupid he is. He must have been with the pimp for months, had millions of opportunities to arrest him, but was so dumb that he kept missing them. He is not gay, he is just extremely committed to his job... and wicked stupid.
Last edited by Rufferto on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Also, the Yates thing brought the story down from a 9/10 to a 6/10.
Lu Galasso

Postby Lu Galasso » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm

That was pretty funny! The second half of season 13 has been pretty good so far, you know what i am saying. :D

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm

i loved it 8/10. i loved the begining where they hung butters on the tether ball pole. and the cop was dressed like a prositute and arresting people. the whole class scene made laugh so hard. and the part when wendy was complaining to stan was pretty funny too. its good to see butters in this one he had a pretty major role in this one. but the f bombs and saying the word bitch was kinda overused. i hope 1310 is good as this one. i kinda liked this one better than dead celebrities to be honest. the ending was kinda dull by the way. oh and the second half is turning out pretty good, lets hope its stays strong. scott malkinson is back yayyy!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:54 pm

ButtersFan2 wrote:
patrickov wrote:
Not to forget Cartman's comment of realizing himself (?) "creating a monster" when he saw Butters tempting Wendy. (His angry look when Kyle's declaring Butters a pimp seems OOC though. Shouldn't evil people feel indifferent for this?)

8/10, but maybe a bit biased because I am a Butters fan.

Yea, 8/10 is just about right...I think Cartman is frowning because someone else thought of a way to make money and it doesn't involve him...it would have been fab if someone had pointed out that Cartman had never had a real kiss either...but, great for all that!

Butters Rules!

wendy kissed cartman in chef goes nanners.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Beard

Postby Beard » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:04 pm

2/10

I don't like Butters, I think he's a weak character, and the Yates sidestory was very bad, so it didn't really do it for me.

Butters: The fact that I hate the character messes it up, but it was very rare on humor. Honestly, I only laughed once or twice. 3/10

Sidestory: Predictable, annoying, and disgusting. I expected everything that happened, and the ending was just fail. The part where he farts out the cum gets one point, so.... 1/10

Overall, a very weak episode.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
poisonx

Postby poisonx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 pm

8/10

no comment
GregW

Postby GregW » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 pm

South Park hits a new low
October 8, 2:32 PM -Indianapolis Celebrity Headlines Examiner - Sue Bergerstein

South Park has always thrived on insulting Jews, insulting Blacks, insulting...well, just about everybody. When you can't get ratings through natural writing talent, it's always been the "American" way to shock. This time, South Park may have went too far.

In the new episode titled "Dead Celebrities" Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the low-life writers, make fun of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Walter Cronkite, etc. It's not only tasteless but this episode just adds to the sadness currently experienced by all the mourning relatives.

It's amazing this show has lasted twelve years. South Park is a display of how bad American culture is to the rest of the world. Lets hope Trey Parker and Matt Stone meet a new friend, Karma.

South Park's new ratings stunt: Child prostitution

October 15, 2:09 PM - Indianapolis Celebrity Headlines Examiner -Sue Bergerstein

Last week, we thought South Park hit a new low point when they lampooned celebrities who recently passed away. Now, in an effort to gain ratings, low-life creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have a new trick up their sleeves: child prostitution.

In the episode Butters' Bottom Bitch, children pay five dollars to kiss girls. Butters, who is the first to take the five dollar plunge, realizes how profitable this can be and soon becomes a pimp. Given that kids are more exploited than ever, this episode is downright offensive.

We realize that South Park is supposed to be about satire. However, perverts and child molestors won't see this as satire. There are certain topics that shouldn't be satirized and child exploitation is one of them. Trey Parker and Matt Stone should be very ashamed.

http://www.examiner.com/x-21081-Indiana ... -a-new-low

Gotta laugh at her. :lol:
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:44 pm

GregW wrote:South Park hits a new low

South Park has always thrived on insulting Jews, insulting Blacks, insulting...well, just about everybody. When you can't get ratings through natural writing talent, it's always been the "American" way to shock. This time, South Park may have went too far.

In the new episode titled "Dead Celebrities" Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the low-life writers, make fun of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Walter Cronkite, etc. It's not only tasteless but this episode just adds to the sadness currently experienced by all the mourning relatives.

It's amazing this show has lasted twelve years. South Park is a display of how bad American culture is to the rest of the world. Lets hope Trey Parker and Matt Stone meet a new friend, Karma.

October 15, 2:09 PM - Indianapolis Celebrity Headlines Examiner -Sue Bergerstein

Last week, we thought South Park hit a new low point when they lampooned celebrities who recently passed away. Now, in an effort to gain ratings, low-life creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have a new trick up their sleeves: child prostitution.

In the episode Butters' Bottom Bitch, children pay five dollars to kiss girls. Butters, who is the first to take the five dollar plunge, realizes how profitable this can be and soon becomes a pimp. Given that kids are more exploited than ever, this episode is downright offensive.

We realize that South Park is supposed to be about satire. However, perverts and child molestors won't see this as satire. There are certain topics that shouldn't be satirized and child exploitation is one of them. Trey Parker and Matt Stone should be very ashamed.

Somebody needs to shut her the fuck up. Damn, that bitch needs to make some money kissing boys on the playground. :wink:
Beard

Postby Beard » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Meanwhile, MSN writes on the sandiest vagina in the world.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:57 pm

goddamnit. doesn't she have better things to do than write a poorly written hate-fest about South Park. Jesus Christ.
(puts face in hand)
Fattest oldest skank on her period
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
RandomPicklez

Postby RandomPicklez » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 pm

It was a good episode. Not as good as some of the other season 13 episodes, but it had some funny moments. If I were to make a top 5 of season 13 episodes, it would have to be:

1. Fishsticks
2. Dead Celebrities
3. The Ring (Mickey beating up the J.B.s is priceless)
4. The Coon
5. Fatbeard

But my thoughts on this episode. I love Butters, and I love episodes that center around him. This one was good, but the best episode that centers around Butters will always be Butters' Very Own Episode. However, I think the best thing about this episode was the cop giving men blowjobs. And I cracked up so hard at the part where he showed them evidence by crapping sperm into the evidence bag.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
justlikecartman

Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discusion

Postby justlikecartman » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:34 pm

loved this episode and the idea of butters being a pimp but i dont understand the cop part but i loved it do you know what i am saying [snip]

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”