*1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

steelspine

Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby steelspine » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

iloveyouguys wrote:steelspine: yeah, what would his weight class be? extreme fatass
DW69: yessssssssssssssss. i know. ohmygod!

lol His weight class may be a godsend to every one else in
the class, but it may well be beyond extreme fatass my guess
would be omnipotent fatass?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 am

steelspine wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:steelspine: yeah, what would his weight class be? extreme fatass
DW69: yessssssssssssssss. i know. ohmygod!

lol His weight class may be a godsend to every one else in
the class, but it may well be beyond extreme fatass my guess
would be omnipotent fatass?

hahahahahaha omnipotent sounds about right...or transcendental fatass
hahahaha yeah i feel for all the others who have to wrestle him
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 am

This episode sounds pretty good.

I think WTF is possibly the league the boys make. After they get bored with normal wrestling.

I don't think the girls will have a huge roll. They might have a minor roll, maybe a scene. Perhaps the boys try to recruit them for their league, and they say stuff like wrestling is stupid, and Wendy might say it's degrading to have Women fight each other. But other than that, they probably wont.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Very awesome.

Wasn't this topic made on Saturday though? I remember posting in it.

But as I said before, the girls won't be paired probably. I can see the boys with giant women. Too obvious for South Park.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Hey, first post. What do you know? ha

Here's how I see it.
This episode will be funny if:
Cartman isn't allowed to wrestle because of his weight
Kenny somehow dies
The kids parents (led by Kyles mom, of course) protest WWE/F(whateveritscalled) for exploiting violence

This episode will not if:
The teacher has a major role in the plot (Trying to show people what real wrestling is/flashbacks about a wrestling experience/etc.)
A real life wrestler has a large role (and doesnt die)

By the way, anyone think this might be this years 2 parter?
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Scotland wrote:Very awesome.

Wasn't this topic made on Saturday though? I remember posting in it.

But as I said before, the girls won't be paired probably. I can see the boys with giant women. Too obvious for South Park.

1) Yes

2) Your thinking to hard, not logically.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
S70RMBR1NG3R

Postby S70RMBR1NG3R » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

I think W.T.F. stands for World Taekwondo Federation.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Its not that I want that outcome to happen, its the amount of times where I expected a good kid moment and it never occurs.

I'd love for Wendy to have a good part, even a "stendy" moment would make it great. Its just I can't see it happen anymore
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:13 pm

S70RMBR1NG3R wrote:I think W.T.F. stands for World Taekwondo Federation.

Yes, yes it does. I don't see that in this episode though.

Scotland wrote:Its not that I want that outcome to happen, its the amount of times where I expected a good kid moment and it never occurs.

I'd love for Wendy to have a good part, even a "stendy" moment would make it great. Its just I can't see it happen anymore

You got to believe dude.
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Scotland wrote:Its not that I want that outcome to happen, its the amount of times where I expected a good kid moment and it never occurs.

Why's everyone want a Stan and Wendy moment?
It just doesnt seem that cool unless they both have a big role in the plot. (See: The List)

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm

i really want the parents to have a role.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Kody]\\ wrote:

Why's everyone want a Stan and Wendy moment?
It just doesnt seem that cool unless they both have a big role in the plot. (See: The List)

because there a great couple. We need Stan, Kenny, and Wendy to do more hatless scenes. The girls, if at all, will probably appear in the background. I hope they actually have fighting between the kids in this episode. I wonder how big of a part the WWE will have. I'm still counting on a future NASCAR episode.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Hm, the possibility of Kenny dying has been mentioned. I'm guessing that it would be just too obvious a guess for it to actually be put in the episode. They usually shock us with things we didn't see coming, after all. Then again, they might figure that we thought that and kill him to shock those who said it wouldn't happen. Ha... you never know, eh?

I just hope the episode stays centered around the kids and we don't see too much of the coach. If the coach, like, is trying to get over his dead love or something... yeah, no.

Well, I'm trying to look up information on the WWE because I know absolutely nothing about it. So would someone who knows more than I do (which would be knowing anything at all) answer me this... how real is it? I'm actually finding a lot of places where people were arguing about that.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Diabeteth wrote:Well, I'm trying to look up information on the WWE because I know absolutely nothing about it. So would someone who knows more than I do (which would be knowing anything at all) answer me this... how real is it? I'm actually finding a lot of places where people were arguing about that.

It's all staged, like when people from the crowd jump on the stage and join the fight, it's planned, but even though everything is planned and staged, they still actually are getting thrown down and still are getting hurt, if that makes sense.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:34 pm

I restate what I said in the other thread: Lardtitz should get his ass kicked.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”